Sign in to follow this  
Khal1stan

Modi’s comments on Guru Gobind Singh Ji

2 hours ago, Khal1stan said:

Modi has made a misleading statement on guru gobind singh Ji maharaj writing a Granth called gobind Ramayan. Bhai Mand Singh has asked modi within 15 days for this bogus statement made. 

https://www.sikh24.com/2020/08/13/gobind-ramayan-sikhs-stage-protest-against-narendra-modi-for-misleading-remarks/#.Xzxzj8rTWhB

Cause he's from RSS

and thats what people from rss do

cause they're fcking idiots

• Like 1

There is a Ramavtar in the Dasam Guru Granth Ji. This is the Ramayan that the Nihangs refer to.

2 hours ago, Koi said:

There is a Ramavtar in the Dasam Guru Granth Ji. This is the Ramayan that the Nihangs refer to.

they know that but they want to mislead sikhs and hindus into thinking that because Guru ji wrote on 24 avatar  and Chandi somehow he is their devotee but Akbar also had an actual Ramayan written in Farsi /arabic does this mean he lost his faith and became a hindu no , it was just that like Guru ji he didn't want his people to be cap in hand in front of the Brahmins . The worse thing was RSS mahacudshi Iqbal Sio of Patna was wheeled out to back his false diatribe , this guy portrayed himself as a sikh and the Jathedar of Patna but he is a kurehiti and has been kicked out of Jathedar role a while back . The actual acting jathedar did  not attend just as the jathedar of the other takhts did not.

• Like 1

What these people forget to mention:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ 

SWAYYA

ਪਾਇ ਗਹੇ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਕੋਊ ਆਂਖ ਤਰੇ ਨਹੀ ਆਨਯੋ 

O God! the day when I caught hold of your feet, I do not bring anyone else under my sight

ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤ ਏਕ  ਮਾਨਯੋ 

None other is liked by me now the Puranas and the Quran try to know Thee by the names of Ram and Rahim and talk about you through several stories,

ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਬੇਦ ਸਭੈ ਬਹੁ ਭੇਦ ਕਹੈ ਹਮ ਏਕ  ਜਾਨਯੋ 

The Simritis, Shastras and Vedas describe several mysteries of yours, but I do not agree with any of them.

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਸਿਪਾਨ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਕਰਿ ਮੈ  ਕਹਯੋ ਸਭ ਤੋਹਿ ਬਖਾਨਯੋ ॥੮੬੩॥

O sword-wielder God! This all has been described by Thy Grace, what power can I have to write all this?.863.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, mankeerat said:

Is Namdhari Baba Dalip Singh's statement correct? See this video

he needs sewa with chapal firstly for lying and Taking Guru ji's name to do it , secondly, for twisting gurbani to suit his RSS masters :

the full swaiye  appears after Ram avtar gurbani :

SVAIYAA

Paa(n)e gahe jab té tumré tab té ko’oo aa(n)kh taré nehee aanyo. Ram rahim Puran Quran anak kahai mat eek na maneyo. Simrat shaastr badh sabh bohu bhedh kahai ham eik na janyo. Siree asipaan kripaa tumree kar(i), mai na kahyo sabh tohé bakhaanyo. (30)
O God ! Since I have held your feet, none other has entered my vision; Ram, Rahim, Puranas, Quran and many others recite, but I don't believe in even one. The Simritis, Shastras and Vedas describe many mysteries, but I don't recognise even one of them; O Sword-wielder God! All this I write, with your blessings, is not what I know but what you have shown me.