Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AjeetSingh2019

What if ...................

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Koi said:

I completely disagree. This person should not be blocked. Let him run free, because all he's doing is exposing himself and his true intentions, especially when he's challenged and runs away. And it is really important for the rest of the people to see that.

I agree themore he opens his mouth the more he confirms his motives and lack of introspection, It is frankly funny as all get out when he preens himself after not responding and diverting the questions asked - 'self-praise is no recommendation'  ever hear that phrase . Probably gets off the net and boasts to his gullible friends much like hijab and dawah man did in their day .Jokers one and all ,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Koi said:

I completely disagree. This person should not be blocked. Let him run free, because all he's doing is exposing himself and his true intentions, especially when he's challenged and runs away. And it is really important for the rest of the people to see that.

Good job you’re not an admin then, hunaa? 😉

You wrote a brilliant reply to him recently, and still he came back twisting everything. He’s a troublemaker and has insulted our Gurus and Sikhi enough. His sly goal is to manipulate us and cause hate between different faiths. 

My primary goal is to encourage people to attach themselves with gur-shabad, live their lives according to the teachings of our great Gurus and to provide the highest quality answers I can. 

I’m tempted to boycott this forum until he’s blocked. You can choose between someone who wants to turn you into lions or someone who wants to turn you into sheep!

@ADMIN Ji don’t forget to block his IP address too!

  • Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

Good job you’re not an admin then, hunaa? 😉

You wrote a brilliant reply to him recently, and still he came back twisting everything. He’s a troublemaker and has insulted our Gurus and Sikhi enough. His sly goal is to manipulate us and cause hate between different faiths. 

My primary goal is to encourage people to attach themselves with gur-shabad, live their lives according to the teachings of our great Gurus and to provide the highest quality answers I can. 

I’m tempted to boycott this forum until he’s blocked. You can choose between someone who wants to turn you into lions or someone who wants to turn you into sheep!

@ADMIN Ji don’t forget to block his IP address too!

Whilst I appreciate your sentiment, blocking this guy is actually a bad idea, for 2 very important reasons,. 1. It shows a level of intellectual weakness on our side, unable to take any form of criticism, and 2. It's absolutely hilarious watching this guy dodge direct questions and run away when challenged. 

This is precisely the thing people need to see. Do not be afraid of hard questions, but also keep an eye on who's asking them.

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely welcome anyone on this forum to ask the most convoluted questions they choose, all good. But when they resort to personal attacks like this guy, he'll be intellectually dealt with again and again, just like he has. I've replied to this guy on many occasions, asked him straightforward questions and directly challenged him. But he keeps dodging and running away. No need to block him. He'll cower away soon...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with koi. No need to ban him. When he questions our Gurus and is shown a similar parallel within his own religion he never refutes it or it seems maybe he was unaware of it. He needs to study his religion more and acknowledge these things do indeed exists in his religion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Agree with koi. No need to ban him. When he questions our Gurus and is shown a similar parallel within his own religion he never refutes it or it seems maybe he was unaware of it. He needs to study his religion more and acknowledge these things do indeed exists in his religion.

Brother, if we went on a muslim forum, and started disrespecting muhammad, then im sure they would block us. Its confusing the new members about sikhi (who dont know much) and can make them question reality. Even tho brothers and sisters have answered him, young gen would be confused. I hope @ADMIN blocks him. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other day, i was watching the Basic of Sikhi quiz, and on the chat there was muslim spewing typical stuff, like 'Sikhi is CoPy of IsLAM' and 'everything iS sTolEn fRom the QuRan' 

Can't leave us alone...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tamansingh123 said:

Brother, if we went on a muslim forum, and started disrespecting muhammad, then im sure they would block us. Its confusing the new members about sikhi (who dont know much) and can make them question reality. Even tho brothers and sisters have answered him, young gen would be confused. I hope @ADMIN blocks him. 

I agree. he shud be blocked.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

The other day, i was watching the Basic of Sikhi quiz, and on the chat there was muslim spewing typical stuff, like 'Sikhi is CoPy of IsLAM' and 'everything iS sTolEn fRom the QuRan' 

Can't leave us alone...

This shows some people's intellect

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Koi said:

I completely disagree. This person should not be blocked. Let him run free, because all he's doing is exposing himself and his true intentions, especially when he's challenged and runs away. And it is really important for the rest of the people to see that.

Agree! Rather they run free and spew whatever they want to us rather than disusing themselves as 'Sikhs' 

Malech 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any other faith that tries to claim ours  as a copy of theirs has revealed major religious envy, andmassive inferiority complexes as they feel something lacking in theirs that's why they cannot stand to stay silent in the presence of sikhi getting to people's ear and hearts

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Singh375 said:

He’s gone! @MuslimNeighbour looking rather empty now! 🤣😂

1CB428CA-164D-42F5-A89C-80DB4CF801EB.jpeg

Why am I not surprised?🤣.

I'm all for interfaith discussions. But nothing deceitful. 

I'm just disappointed that @MuslimNeighbournever answered my questions, or accepted my challenge😞. Oh well...

  • Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use