Different religious forums

Koi

Sangat ji, with the recent appearance of Muslims on this forum, I have a question. Now, I've been part of this forum for many years (since early 2008), and i have seen the odd member here and there from other faiths pop up every now and then. Most were sincere, though some were unsurprisingly not.

My question is, how many of you are on other forums? What sort of activities do you get up to? Are you a silent lurker? Do you engage in respectful dialogue? Or do you just go on the offensive and cause havoc?

Other than that I joined a site wondering what this "star" was that I see most nights, turns out that its Jupiter! While a slightly fainter light next to it is Saturn. When doing Simran at night seeing it just makes me realise how vast Waheguru jis creation is. 

14 hours ago, Koi said:

Sangat ji, with the recent appearance of Muslims on this forum, I have a question. Now, I've been part of this forum for many years (since early 2008), and i have seen the odd member here and there from other faiths pop up every now and then. Most were sincere, though some were unsurprisingly not.

My question is, how many of you are on other forums? What sort of activities do you get up to? Are you a silent lurker? Do you engage in respectful dialogue? Or do you just go on the offensive and cause havoc?

I like reading about other religions- including abrahamic but I would never join one of their forums. Too toxic

On 8/19/2020 at 11:31 AM, Koi said: