Nature at Tapoban Dhakki Sahib

puzzled

14 hours ago, puzzled said:

oohh Ok 

How did Badal try to defame him? 

dhakki vale Sant is an ankhee Sant.

He refused to give saropaa to the Akal takht jathedar appointment by Badal.

Badal got angry and purchased some people from the Sant jee's village and put Sant jee's gurdwara on fire. Birs of Guru GranthSahib ji got burnt and many animals were also burnt.

Badal also defamed Sant jee by spreading rumours about Sant jee's character.

My dad fought Sant jee's case and the judge ordered CBI inquiry. Sant jee won the case and even today 22 people who set up the fire r in jail.

7 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

dhakki vale Sant is an ankhee Sant.

He refused to give saropaa to the Akal takht jathedar appointment by Badal.

Badal got angry and purchased some people from the Sant jee's village and put Sant jee's gurdwara on fire. Birs of Guru GranthSahib ji got burnt and many animals were also burnt.

Badal also defamed Sant jee by spreading rumours about Sant jee's character.

My dad fought Sant jee's case and the judge ordered CBI inquiry. Sant jee won the case and even today 22 people who set up the fire r in jail.

That's terrible! but then its not surprising either!  I was watching the Sikh channel years ago and the granthi Singh at Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Delhi said that some king had donated lots of land around Gurdwara Rakab Ganj but today that land is under Badal! 

Yeah i been watching Sant Dharshan Singh jis videos recently, i like animals as well so i came across his videos on youtube. 

I have also heard Dhakki wale Sant are really Bhagti wale Mahapursh. The whole place has a very spiritual atmosphere with jungles and animals. Dhakki Sahib is said to have been infested with evil spirits before Baba ji came here to do bhagti.

Our heretics like missionaries, upgrades(dhandri/neki) really hate him and do a lot of propaganda against him.

Peacocks, squirrels and many of the animals in the video are some of the most shy and anxious animals, but you can see they really trust the sangat at the Gurdwara. 

The cobra you see in the video it had a deep cut but Dhakki wale sant cured it.

Animals abuse in India is appalling today, it was a country where once people, spirituality and nature coexisted for 1000s of years, today India is one of the worst for animal abuse and destruction of nature. 

Guru Hargobind Sahib ji used to feed birds before he ate himself.