corona virus is all around me

shastarSingh

30 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

A very high stage mahapurkh ji has done bachan about Covid-19. They said it doesn't even exist there's no need to be scared. But they also said respect the govt. advice - follow the guidance you are given like keeping 2m apart, wearing face masks

The fear is all in our minds, the 'what if' is causing you to be scared, even though Guru Kirpa your family are well.

Give this a listen ji - http://gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/01-Audio Books/Bandgi Nama/27. Bimaari Ate Deh Arogta.mp3

Keep absolute faith in Guru Nanak Dev Ji. 

Wishing you and your family good health ?

Please stop spreading fairy tales like these here and show empathy for the family members of the people who have passed away due to this deadly virus. There were other Hindu so called God men who thought the same and are now not on this earth.

And what a joke the virus does not exist and still wear masks.

6 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

Please stop spreading fairy tales like these here and show empathy for the family members of the people who have passed away due to this deadly virus. There were other Hindu so called God men who thought the same and are now not on this earth.

And what a joke the virus does not exist and still wear masks.

the disease is fully recovarable just need to blast the system with high dosage vitamin C , vitami D , Zinc and keep the patient hydrated with  electrolytes. DO NOT TAKE anti-pyretics  such as paracetomol, codeine, aspirin as the fever will lessen the virus count . If patients are asthmatic/smokers/vapers /heart op patients  make sure they have their meds and are not exposed to people who spend their days out and about . If you do go out wear a fresh mask for that day , do NOT touch eyes or nose/mouth without washing hands with soap before ad after . Do not eat food made outside for better chance of hygienic food . Wash hands face after coming home and removing mask , if washable then wash in hot soapy water and put to dry for next trip outside .

In India and here people are dying from WRONG treatment instead of oxygen mask  to support breathing of people who can breathe they are getting shoved onto respiratotrs which is against medical procedure or just being shoved into rooms and not treated or given water or food but because they 'stayed ' the bills  start being totted up. It is evil

7 hours ago, Singh375 said:

I included the audio link to at least give the average person a brief idea of what the bachan means.

The bachan is from a very high avastha bharam giani. It's the same person I wrote about on a previous post somewhere who's internal jaap is 1 akhand paath of SGGS Ji per second. Insulting such people is not a joke.

There's one person who insulted this mahapurkh a few years ago, he got ill and died screaming because jamdoots appeared around him 3 days before death.

I would politely advise you to go and stand in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and do ardaas for forgiveness. If not that's your choice... 

Unless your avastha is at the stage that you can read my reply, close you eyes, work out who I'm talking about, go to sachkhand to see if the mahapurkh exists there or not - then it's best to not insult anyone.

Your Guru says ninda bhali kise ki nahi

There's one person who insulted this mahapurkh a few years ago, he got ill and died screaming because jamdoots appeared around him 3 days before death.

Lol just cannot stop laughing when I read that.

Please share more of  such fairy tales to make us all happy.?

On 8/23/2020 at 10:04 AM, Singh375 said:

A very high stage mahapurkh ji has done bachan about Covid-19. They said it doesn't even exist there's no need to be scared. But they also said respect the govt. advice - follow the guidance you are given like keeping 2m apart, wearing face masks

The fear is all in our minds, the 'what if' is causing you to be scared, even though Guru Kirpa your family are well.

Give this a listen ji - http://gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/01-Audio Books/Bandgi Nama/27. Bimaari Ate Deh Arogta.mp3

Keep absolute faith in Guru Nanak Dev Ji. 

Wishing you and your family good health ?

In what  context is this person saying the virus doesn't exist? He could mean that it only exist like how the world exist but doesn't have a permanent existence like Akal Purakh. Is he saying covid 19 doesn't exist in any shape or form at any level in creation of Akal Purakh? Maybe you heard him wrong.  So a clarification is really needed here.  If you want people to take you seriously.  Obviously you presented this blanketed statement here to influence others.if you don't want to influence people than you would have kept it gupt.  If you can, record what he says or ask him to write it down and quote it here. 

You quoted a blanketed statement from a person you call mahapurkh.  This statement is basically saying people who died due to covid 19 were faking it or just experiencing it in the mind.  There is physical hard evidence the covid 19 virus exist in this world.  A test is done, results come back, the person has symptoms and its positive. 

If he is saying covid 19 exist only in the mind as an illusion (as described in the audio you presented) than what about cancer?  What about the disease/virus that attacked Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji and after asking for the blessing of Akal Purakh.  Sri Guru Hargobind sahib ji was saved.  This historical event is in Gurbani and happened when Sri Guru Arjun Dev ji was Guru. 

Definitely, you need to clarify what he is saying.  I hope I get a response and not a personal attack because you feel offend by me asking for a clarification.

On 8/24/2020 at 9:31 PM, Singh375 said:

Your reply is very respectful, thanks.

Their sangat did not question the bachan. It was enough to give renewed confidence to focus on naam simran with faith Guru Nanak sache patasha will take care of them. 

I shared the bachan to try give OP the reassurance, with naam simran, he will be fine. I have no intention to be insensitive towards all people whose lives are impacted, to those offended I am sorry. 

The audio from bandagi nama is the closest my limited understanding can go to interpreting their bachan. 

Being in the presence of such mahapurkh is terrifying. You can’t question them their partaap is too much. 

Come back with a clarification and nothing less.   Asking for clarification is not doubting or 'questioning'.  I have sat with Gurmukhs and they can answer questions a person has before they ask it.  The Gurmukhs want to clarify their answers.  They are open to further questions and don't put fear in others.  They follow the teaching of without fear.  Singhs asked for clarification from Guru Sahib and how much partaap did Guru Sahib have. So don't make excuses.  

I simply don't accept your blanketed statement because as it stands.  It goes against Gurbani as i showed in my last post.  Gurbani teaches the reality that viruses and diseases exist in Akal Purakh creation.  This bachan of satguru so far has been questioned and rejected by the person who you call mahapurkh.  There is no mahapurkh higher than Gurbani.