PIZZAGATE, Yewtree, peodophilia

Sat1

13 hours ago, Redoptics said:

I did my reading years ago so don't bother with it now, buts it all out there.

I read a fair bit on the Illuminati years ago too In my early 20’s but not on the peadophilia and other things you’ve spoken about. London is Illuminati central I know. I think most billionaires and the elite are a part of it or at least well aware of it 

What do the elite gain from being in the illuminati? 

I worry about my kids, so much has changed in the last 30 years, I worry about how bad it will be in the next 20 years. I think I need to make another thread for advice on how to keep them away from all this crap. I actually feel like my kids shouldn’t have kids because this world is going to get so bad. 

On 8/23/2020 at 6:37 AM, puzzled said:

The last store i worked in got shut down like most stores are closing these days leaving the high streets with big empty buildings everywhere. Anyway when the store was closing down the council bought it even before it closed down. It was a building with many floors and every escalator had the free mason symbol on it! the triangle symbol in a circle with a line running through it in gold. Another thing was we have many massive stores that closed in the high street, they been closed for years, even the store next door to ours has been closed for years and years, but from all the empty buildings they bought that particular building. The ex executive of our local council is one of the richest council officials in the country. It all makes sense why the bought the building considering it had these Freemason symbols everywhere. Also it was a very haunted building lol!

The triangle symbol is used in the music industry too, Beyonce and her demonic husband Jay Z always wave that hand gesture around on stage. My sister is obsessed with Beyonce! I'm trying to her out of that!  Crazy thing is when they do this on stage and audience start doing it back to them in 100s!    

Beyoncé's Illuminati Sign Illuminated – Texas MonthlyMusic's Craziest Conspiracy Theories | BillboardWhy Jay-Z Might Be IlluminatiWarsaw (June 30, 2018) - Beyoncé Online Photo Gallery ...Jay-Z Just Can't Get Away From the Illuminati Rumorsjay-z-beyonce | Jay z illuminati, Beyonce, Beyonce and jayWhat is the illuminati? 9 questions about the Illuminati, answered ...8: The Illuminati Was Behind JFK's Assassination - 10 Things ...Beyonce reignited rumours about her connection to mythical group ...https://bossip.com/721818/faker-beyonce-talks-about-her-super ...

040616-b-real-style-beauty-beyonce-hym-instagram-2.jpgrs_1024x759-160129081645-1024.Beyonce.jpg?fit=around|1024:auto&output-quality=90&crop=1024:auto;center,top

Just wanted to add. The Triangle shape their making is called "Throwing up the Roc" Had to do with Jay Z's label, Roc-A-Fella. Could there be something behind it? Probably. 

5 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Just wanted to add. The Triangle shape their making is called "Throwing up the Roc" Had to do with Jay Z's label, Roc-A-Fella. Could there be something behind it? Probably. 

I think it's more than just that. Triangle symbol is in a lot of music videos and concerts. Theres a Sean paul song ft kelly rowland and theres a painting of a triangle with a eye in it. 

Look at 0:31 on the wall

Some people link Jay z label to Rockefeller. 

And why are beyonce and jay z doing the triangle symbol in front of their eye. 

5 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

he openly admits to following satanic worship , it's a cult in profane music scene. , in fact rappers have admitted that they had to submit to demands of gay music pressarios such as Quincy Jones before their careers could progress.  In Fact, buggery is ritualised in satanic worship , that's why the phrase 'kiss my A' exists it was done by witches to gain 'powers'. The pyramid  with the all seeing eye is just part of the symbology of masonic rituals, the one leg up one down too , crossdressing  you may have noticed every male star in Hollywood has done  at some point  this is ritual humiliation required by the cult.

I find this man very off!  something about him!

Ek Tha Bandar: Why Muslims and All of India Should Not Watch Ek ...

chd graphic Superstar Actor Salman Khan HD Wall Poster Multicolor ...

I also saw this on tv! Me and my sister were watching this show and we were horrified!  He does this weird dance move where he imitates rubbing/washing his private parts with a towel, think he did it in a movie, and he was a guest on a kids dance talents show and he picked a little boy up and started doing that dance move! using the boy as the towel!   its was disturbing!

Outlook India Photo Gallery - Salman KhanSalman Khan Katrina Kaif Film Bharat Super Dancer Chapter 3 Show ...