PIZZAGATE, Yewtree, peodophilia

Sat1

18 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

queenie apparentlt disappear kids on a visit to a commonwealth country ... they are all devilish. Remember Charlie engaged Diana when she was a teen

Yeah someone told me about that, think 10 kids went missing. I think theres a lot of child sacrifice aswell as trafficking going on. 

Jimmy savile was friends with the queen and charles 

Bishop peter ball was friends with charles, charles even got him a new house. Peter ball is perfect example of how the rich and powerful are protected, at the end he got 1 year prison term and a caution for raping boys! Really ... 

And now the prince andrew thing 

Edwina Currie, john major's side chick wrote a diary a few years back about her affair with john major. I didn't read it but she writes about a man who became a member of parliament and that he liked young boys. I read this in one of the reviews last year. 

"One appointment in the recent reshuffle has attracted a lot of gossip and could be very dangerous: Peter Morrison has become the PM’s PPS [Parliamentary Private Secretary]. Now he’s what they call a ‘noted pederast’, with a liking for young boys; he admitted as much to [Conservative Party chairman] Norman Tebbit when he became deputy chairman of the party but added’ ‘However, I’m very discreet’ – and he must be! She [Thatcher] either knows and is taking a chance, or doesn’t; either way, it’s a really dumb move.

[Conservative MP] Teresa Gorman told me this evening (in a taxi coming back from a drinks party at the BBC) that she inherited Morrison’s (woman) agent, who claimed to have been offered money to keep quiet about his activities. It scares me as all the press know, and as we get closer to the election someone is going to make trouble, very close to her indeed."

Look at all the R Kelly stuff. He married Aaliyah when she was like 15 years old! Jay Z also dated her. Theres pictures of her doing the triangle sign with her hands. If people say jay z does it because it's the symbol of his label then why was aaliyah doing it all the way back in the 90s! And then she "died" in a plane crash. 

R Kelly had teenage girl s3x slaves and s3x dungeons! 

Theres also alot of homosexuality in hiphop aswell! 

28 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Edwina Currie, john major's side chick wrote a diary a few years back about her affair with john major. I didn't read it but she writes about a man who became a member of parliament and that he liked young boys.

"One appointment in the recent reshuffle has attracted a lot of gossip and could be very dangerous: Peter Morrison has become the PM’s PPS [Parliamentary Private Secretary]. Now he’s what they call a ‘noted pederast’, with a liking for young boys; he admitted as much to [Conservative Party chairman] Norman Tebbit when he became deputy chairman of the party but added’ ‘However, I’m very discreet’ – and he must be! She [Thatcher] either knows and is taking a chance, or doesn’t; either way, it’s a really dumb move.

[Conservative MP] Teresa Gorman told me this evening (in a taxi coming back from a drinks party at the BBC) that she inherited Morrison’s (woman) agent, who claimed to have been offered money to keep quiet about his activities. It scares me as all the press know, and as we get closer to the election someone is going to make trouble, very close to her indeed."

People should also look up the PIE (Pedophile Information Exchange), which was made up of various politicians, some of whom are now well known  that have since reached high levels.

Even those famous gangster twins from East London were supplying boys to elite government pedos in the 60s, so all this is nothing new.  

Lord_Boothby__Ronn_3480385b.jpg

Good to see the protest outside Buckingham Palace. People are sick of all this.  The implicit long term english cultural acceptance of abuse and grooming played a big part in the proliferation of certain grooming gangs in this country, who exercised their perversions on industrial scales and targeted our own community as well - all while the establishment covered up for them and vilified any Sikhs who dared confront it.   

Going on at the highest levels like an open secret:

Thatcher protected Tory MP suspected of abusing children, MI5 files reveal

Peter Morrison’s alleged ‘penchant for small boys’ was considered only in national security, not criminal terms, witness tells Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse 

Peter-Morrison.jpg?w968

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/inquiry-child-sexual-abuse-peter-morrison-paedophile-tory-mp-thatcher-mi5-westminster-police-a8818151.html

On 8/24/2020 at 11:48 PM, learningkaur said:

What do the elite gain from being in the illuminati? 

I worry about my kids, so much has changed in the last 30 years, I worry about how bad it will be in the next 20 years. I think I need to make another thread for advice on how to keep them away from all this crap. I actually feel like my kids shouldn’t have kids because this world is going to get so bad. 

They probably realise that the Illuminati controls the world and then want immunity so join. No idea. The Illuminati’s had their agenda for god knows how long. Some say it’s been around since aliens supposedly built the pyramids in Egypt. God knows. They’re bad people and what logic do bad people follow.