PIZZAGATE, Yewtree, peodophilia

Sat1

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

? A good friend of mine from school who moved to the States and Texas after GCSEs says the exact same thing. 

LA and particularly San Francisco are really bad!

Loads of homeless people, full of junkies with syringes all over the place and people defecating in the streets. 

The middle and working class being pushed out by the ultra-wealthy. 

Mmm.. what country does that sound like?

This is so incredibly sad. A man who was passed around by MPs and the elite from the age of 14 having come from Kincora children’s home which was a known home where children were sexually abused. 

https://youtu.be/Rt4a9ie5MGk

https://youtu.be/BA10ICYL_gE

Nothing has been done about it 5 years after channel 4 reported on it. And it probably won’t because the people involved high up probably control channel four and the police. The man was warned to keep quiet twice by detectives showing that the police are paid off by the perpetrators. 

On 9/9/2020 at 10:34 AM, jkvlondon said:

the full article is really eye-opening and sickening too :

http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/america_2.html

I agree with the observation that America is becoming increasingly Talmudized in the legal sphere especially with this lastest pushing of pederasty acceptance. To think their wisemen /rabbis sat and brought up such a twisted worldview where a female child under three can be raped and the only penalty would be a fine of 200 Zuz (whatever the currency of that land is e.g. 200 dollars) , and sex with male child under nine is not considered a sin.

Gosh that’s horrific. From what I’ve read, a lot of the richest families in the world and many of the alleged 13 illuminati families have Jewish origins. With this and the belief that prophet Mohammed married a 9 year old, abuse is probably more widespread than anyone could imagine 

25 minutes ago, Sat1 said:

Gosh that’s horrific. From what I’ve read, a lot of the richest families in the world and many of the alleged 13 illuminati families have Jewish origins. With this and the belief that prophet Mohammed married a 9 year old, abuse is probably more widespread than anyone could imagine 

Thems yer roots. 

7 hours ago, Sat1 said:

People have said that abusers like Weinstein aren’t really looked down on by many Rabbis because of the fact that it’s allowed in Judaism. Which is insane. Peadophiles also run to Israel to escape prosecution from their countries.

On 8/26/2020 at 5:52 PM, puzzled said:

Edwina Currie, john major's side chick wrote a diary a few years back about her affair with john major. I didn't read it but she writes about a man who became a member of parliament and that he liked young boys. I read this in one of the reviews last year. 

"One appointment in the recent reshuffle has attracted a lot of gossip and could be very dangerous: Peter Morrison has become the PM’s PPS [Parliamentary Private Secretary]. Now he’s what they call a ‘noted pederast’, with a liking for young boys; he admitted as much to [Conservative Party chairman] Norman Tebbit when he became deputy chairman of the party but added’ ‘However, I’m very discreet’ – and he must be! She [Thatcher] either knows and is taking a chance, or doesn’t; either way, it’s a really dumb move.

[Conservative MP] Teresa Gorman told me this evening (in a taxi coming back from a drinks party at the BBC) that she inherited Morrison’s (woman) agent, who claimed to have been offered money to keep quiet about his activities. It scares me as all the press know, and as we get closer to the election someone is going to make trouble, very close to her indeed."

Theresa May’s apparently covered a lot up and refused to investigate many cases during her time in power. I hope people rise together one day against all of this in larger numbers. If these people are capable of this, they are literally capable of anything because it’s the lowest form of evil 

• 4 months later...
On 8/23/2020 at 11:48 AM, Akalifauj said:

Its called branding products and services to a certain company/owner.  Also sex sells, so branding a company with a symbol helps people recognize who made it and brings up certain feelings that will help sell the product.  The same is true with ideas.  Calling people who follow the dress standard of Gurbani as Muslims, sexist, saying men and women are equal, etc all such phrases are said to distract the mind from the true message of Gurbani and latch on to a slave mindset that is rooted in extremist feminist ways. Poster @Sat1 used this very technique to take away from the true message of Gurbani.  This poster has a brand to sell on this forum.  Jay z and beyonce are selling a brand by attaching a symbol. 

Very well put. I feel leaving our country / land has hurt Sikhi the most.