Akal Takht Jathedar declares NivairJatha, Dhadriwale and Harinder ANTISIKH

jkvlondon

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm awake to their proclivities as a collective as I am to our ours. The ones I know are on my frequency when it comes to life's realities; the people of my ethnicity, generally, are not. Therefore I tend to seek out people with whom I have a connection regardless of background. I'm not going to sungh the padh of "my" people if five minutes in their company makes me feel like going on a shooting spree, lol. Life's too short, especially mine. ?

lol!!!

Our thing needs to slapped into shape again. That's all. We've been derailed, by internal and external forces. This is not about 'our' people, it's about a bigger thing we've inherited. 

On 8/27/2020 at 5:43 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

It is quite an eye opener to see the level of nepotism amongst our people and the crab bucket mentality when you are told to trust your own, only for the racist gora to give you the leg up.

Where is this idea of 'our own'? I've never seen it. I feel sorry for people people basing their dharam on some social setup - because they WILL be disappointed in one way or another.   

Our lot are as casteist and back-stabbing as any. You yourself have previously said that we've probably got mass cases of NPD going on.

Given what you've said above - we need to be thinking about why apnay don't give other apnay breaks like you are alluding to. Probably that big fish in a small pond mentality.  

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Where is this idea of 'our own'? I've never seen it. I feel sorry for people people basing their dharam on some social setup - because they WILL be disappointed in one way or another.   

Our lot are as casteist and back-stabbing as any. You yourself have previously said that we've probably got mass cases of NPD going on.

Given what you've said above - we need to be thinking about why apnay don't give other apnay breaks like you are alluding to. Probably that big fish in a small pond mentality.  

Please do tell us why you think our people don't give each other leg up.

Why does this happen?

7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Please do tell us why you think our people don't give each other leg up.

Why does this happen?

They are terrified of losing any advantage they have because their self-worth and identity seems to depend upon this so critically (I think what we'd call fragile ego?). 

In order to keep this perceived status and advantage, they are simultaneously ready to cut their own people's throats and throw them under the bus and happily subordinate themselves to outsiders - house n$%gers if you like. Natural slaves.  

31 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

So in order to get on with them I'm either a servile little cuck desperate for some scraps from whitey's table, or because they're patronising me like I'm a loyal Doberman. It can't possibly be because... I don't know, maybe because people just generally tend to get on when kindred spirits encounter each other? F****g heck, you're mental. The guys I know aren't descendants from the merchants of the East India Company. ?

I'm awake to their proclivities as a collective as I am to our ours. The ones I know are on my frequency when it comes to life's realities; the people of my ethnicity, generally, are not. Therefore I tend to seek out people with whom I have a connection regardless of background. I'm not going to sungh the padh of "my" people if five minutes in their company makes me feel like going on a shooting spree, lol. Life's too short, especially mine. ?

And if you ever pluck up the bollox, do ask them about their own people's history of repeatedly backstabbing Sikhs whilst acting like allies all along. 

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

They are terrified of losing any advantage they have because their self-worth and identity seems to depend upon this so critically (I think what we'd call fragile ego?). 

In order to keep this perceived status and advantage, they are simultaneously ready to cut their own people's throats and throw them under the bus and happily subordinate themselves to outsiders - house n$%gers if you like. Natural slaves.  

I have been in job situations where I have gone for an interview and if it is some guy from India doing the interview, he will deliberately be far harder and awkward than the gora.

This has not happened once but several times.

The natural inclination is to think that they would be favourable but they are not.

I have also worked in organisations where your own people (particularly if they are in more senior positions ) won't give you the time of day.

You end up with the following conclusion: f*** 'em.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I have been in job situations where I have gone for an interview and if it is some guy from India doing the interview, he will deliberately be far harder and awkward than the gora.

This has not happened once but several times.

The natural inclination is to think that they would be favourable but they are not.

I have also worked in organisations where your own people (particularly if they are in more senior positions ) won't give you the time of day.

You end up with the following conclusion: f*** 'em.

I think goray especially like to employ and promote these types of people. Over the years, there have been a few times when goray management have tried to impell me to 'execute' or join in with the unfair targeting of other ethnic (usually) male coworkers for bull5hit reasons - I've never conformed to it though, and this affects your career progression. I've seen it happen umpteen times and have heard (from trustable people) that it is widespread. 

The panchoday you've met are probably the ones who've passed their 'test'.    Many of these people are carefully vetted and tested prior to being given power, it's not coincidental or incidental.  It's a way of perpetuating racism behind a willing person from amongst our own, who probably revels in the petty power play. 

15 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think goray especially like to employ and promote these types of people. Over the years, there have been a few times when goray management have tried to impell me to 'execute' or join in with the unfair targeting of other ethnic (usually) male coworkers for bull5hit reasons - I've never conformed to it though, and this affects your career progression. I've seen it happen umpteen times and have heard (from trustable people) that it is widespread. 

The panchoday you've met are probably the ones who've passed their 'test'.    Many of these people are carefully vetted and tested prior to being given power, it's not coincidental or incidental.  It's a way of perpetuating racism behind a willing person from amongst our own, who probably revels in the petty power play. 

These types tend to be the ones who come from India. 

Normally you get an invite and you are given the name of the interviewers. You then go on LinkedIn and see their profiles. 

If I can help it, I will reject if the recruiting manager is from India.

I have been interviewed by British Asians, they are not that bad.

But the level of vitriol that the Indian has over someone who is from born in diaspora in these situations is quite an eye opener.