Simran sounds

Guest Simran20

1 hour ago, learningkaur said:

Same - as if someone’s walking around on loose floorboards.... But we already know I have a little Casper round mine. 

yup!  last night i was doing simran in my bedroom and i heard loud knocking from the door frame!  i was doing simran using earphones and i still heard the knocking! so not sure how loud it actually was. 

I'v been doing simran a lot more intensely recently and with proper concentration and different stuff is happening, emotions are feeling off as well. 

i asked someone and they said there is no normal when it comes to simran, everyone has different experiences.  

7 hours ago, puzzled said:

yup!  last night i was doing simran in my bedroom and i heard loud knocking from the door frame!  i was doing simran using earphones and i still heard the knocking! so not sure how loud it actually was. 

I'v been doing simran a lot more intensely recently and with proper concentration and different stuff is happening, emotions are feeling off as well. 

i asked someone and they said there is no normal when it comes to simran, everyone has different experiences.  

Why do you wear head phones?  I think its better without as then you get to hear your own voice more... 

10 hours ago, learningkaur said:

Same - as if someone’s walking around on loose floorboards.... But we already know I have a little Casper round mine. 

I used to hear some sounds like 10 years back when I was simply doing path..Sukhmani sahib or Japji Sahib...

It was a new house actually and the area was not that developed in the neighborhood..I used to hear sounds downstairs as if someone is opening and closing our kitchen drawers.. it was scary and then I used to think maybe it is our neighbor's house but it was pretty clear it was coming from downstairs..

I asked my mom but she said she had no clue wht I am talking about.. It happened many times..

Few months later..we sold that house coz we were moving to other province but I still remember that sound was scary and I never thought it has to do anything with my spiritual journey..

I never heard that sound after.. but one thing is for sure that time I was not so much into understanding things behind everything we do.. I was simply doing it because I used to feel good after doing paath..

Now I am always waiting for something to feel..to hear..I try not to but it happens automatically that I am trying to see some magic.. but I don't feel or hear things at this point..

3 hours ago, learningkaur said:

Why do you wear head phones?  I think its better without as then you get to hear your own voice more... 

I do it without them but sometimes with earphones. 

Listening to simran on your phone etc and repeating with it works aswell. That day I heard the knocking, i felt a floating like feeling, and when I opened my eyes it felt like I snapped out of it. 

Just now, Kaurr said:

lol we dont have any attics, not any that i know of at least. 

Lol so what's under your roof ?  Between the roof and the bedrooms? Some old houses here have basements aswell, some have basments in the garden, my mamas house in Wolverhampton used to have a basement back in the garden, they were used during the war I think ?   his new house has a basement under the actual house. 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Lol so what's under your roof ?  Between the roof and the bedrooms? Some old houses here have basements aswell, some have basments in the garden, my mamas house in Wolverhampton used to have a basement back in the garden, they were used during the war I think ?   his new house has a basement under the actual house. 

We dont have basements. Between the roof and bedrroms we have nothing.