When will Punjab be ok to visit again?

learningkaur

1 hour ago, learningkaur said:

Yes I think we’ll have to wait and go over the ‘first year’. I don’t want to take the risk of becoming ill and ending up in an Indian hospital. Does anyone know why they say ashes should be scattered within the year? Is it okay to do after a year?

You can scatter them in the UK, they've started scattering them in the Thames in windsor, I know some Hindus who scattered theirs in the Thames in London. 

On 9/1/2020 at 9:51 PM, learningkaur said:

Yes I think we’ll have to wait and go over the ‘first year’. I don’t want to take the risk of becoming ill and ending up in an Indian hospital. Does anyone know why they say ashes should be scattered within the year? Is it okay to do after a year?

As mentioned ny @puzzled, you can scatter them here in the UK, there are a few places, you can go to Stratford upon Avon or Leicester, i'm sure there are more around the UK.

As far as going to India, having spoken to relatives over there (Jullundur, Nawanshahr and Chandigarh), I'd avoid it for a while, no only is Covid on the rise there's also an attitude about blaming outsiders for the spread of it.

I'm not sure about the scattering within a year thing, maybe best to ask a Gyani about that.