What do you think about vedas ?

Composed in archaic sanskrit in punjab region some 4000 years ago, they were preserved and spread orally for a long time , before written down much later. Its said Rigveda talks of multiple devtas like agni, vaayu, and so on

but do you think under the guise the vedas too talk of one god ?

I haven't read them yet, though i have a English translation of the Rig Veda on kindle. I'm reading a smaller version of the Shiv Purana atm. 

I try to avoid reading ancient Indian scriptures translated by Europeans/Americans, as they don't understand the symbolism and often try to sexualise everything. They translate it from their European point of view and don't understand the complexity of Indian spirituality, culture and symbolism. 

I read a book about Shiv written by some White lady called called Wendy who the Hindus don't like and she just went on and on about Shivs s3x life! and there was a lot of maybe, possibly, probably etc   ancient Indian scriptures didn't shy away from sexuality but that's a very small part of them but American "historians" just can't get enough of it! 

The Upanishads are great ... 

42 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I haven't read them yet, though i have a English translation of the Rig Veda on kindle. I'm reading a smaller version of the Shiv Purana atm. 

I try to avoid reading ancient Indian scriptures translated by Europeans/Americans, as they don't understand the symbolism and often try to sexualise everything. They translate it from their European point of view and don't understand the complexity of Indian spirituality, culture and symbolism. 

I read a book about Shiv written by some White lady called called Wendy who the Hindus don't like and she just went on and on about Shivs s3x life! and there was a lot of maybe, possibly, probably etc   ancient Indian scriptures didn't shy away from sexuality but that's a very small part of them but American "historians" just can't get enough of it! 

Your Guru has explained what they are so you don't have to read others people's perspective. 

6 hours ago, puzzled said:

Just be careful. 

Also don't waste too much time in it. Read guru Granth Sahib instead.

21 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Just be careful. 

Also don't waste too much time in it. Read guru Granth Sahib instead.

Yeah reading Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a on going thing, started listening to katha of Bhagat Kabirs saloks,  but nothing wrong with reading something else at the side too, religious txt, history, science etc whatever ....