Sign in to follow this  
Singh375

This explains why Sikhs don’t do tantra mantra or kundalini yoga. Why do people do kundalini yoga anyways? Isn’t  naam simran enough?  What is it that they are looking for?

I don't understand why people have down voted what you wrote! 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is Kalyug avtaar, so all of India should be following Guru Nanak Dev Jis teachings. I made a post about this a while back I think.

We had Ram in the 2nd yug and he gave people his teachings and departed, then Krishan came in the previous yug and gave his teachings according to the ways of the previous yug and departed. So who is kalyug avtaar? Who has come during Kalyug?  Guru Nanak dev ji has come! And his teachings enshrined in Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, but the people of India are yet to recognise this and are still stuck in following the teachings of the previous yugs which like you mentioned are not very relevant in this yug.

The Guru is kalyug jahaj. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

This explains why Sikhs don’t do tantra mantra or kundalini yoga. Why do people do kundalini yoga anyways? Isn’t  naam simran enough?  What is it that they are looking for?

the ego trip of titallating the senses through 'own' efforts then labelling it as divine blissand holding it over others as their sign of spiritual progression. wish they would actually learn gurmukhi  so they can understand what Guru ji tells us about that mucking about.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

I don't understand why people have down voted what your wrote! 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is Kalyug avtaar, so all of India should be following Guru Nanak Dev Jis teachings. I made a post about this a while back I think.

We had Ram in the 2nd yug and he gave people his teachings and departed, then Krishan came in the previous yug and gave his teachings according to the ways of the previous yug and departed. So who is kalyug avtaar? Who has come during Kalyug?  Guru Nanak dev ji has come! And his teachings enshrined in Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, but the people of India are yet to recognise this and are still stuck in following the teachings of the previous yugs which like you mentioned are not very relevant in this yug.

The Guru is kalyug jahaj. 

it's the lurker again , every post is downvoted that doesn't fit their warped worldview, silly really . waiting for the expected downvote

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

it's the lurker again , every post is downvoted that doesn't fit their warped worldview, silly really . waiting for the expected downvote

It really is childish 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, puzzled said:

It really is childish 

agreed, but its their time they're wasting so more fool them

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the ego trip of titallating the senses through 'own' efforts then labelling it as divine blissand holding it over others as their sign of spiritual progression. wish they would actually learn gurmukhi  so they can understand what Guru ji tells us about that mucking about.

But do they really gain any Brahmgiyan  ever?

36 minutes ago, CHaamCHrick said:

But do they ever really gain any Brahmgiyan though? 

if they had surely they would have stopped YB doing what he did to the females

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

if they had surely they would have stopped YB doing what he did to the females

I was thinking that too. Why would they follow him as if he was god? I wonder if his wife and children knew this was going on!

1 hour ago, CHaamCHrick said:

I was thinking that too. Why would they follow him as if he was god? I wonder if his wife and children knew this was going on!

I have read Premka's book and she was left downstairs with him in the living room whilst his family was upstairs and was raped , so yes his wife knew all his kale kartootaan. The first time it happened her own sistertook her to him and she was locked in with him. The old guard are full of evil

On 9/2/2020 at 8:06 AM, Singh375 said:

In previous yugs with long lives and very strong bodies people started from the bottom and spent thousands of years meditating to reach the top chakar and meet God.

Can you provide Gurbani to back up this claim?  

18 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I have read Premka's book and she was left downstairs with him in the living room whilst his family was upstairs and was raped , so yes his wife knew all his kale kartootaan. The first time it happened her own sistertook her to him and she was locked in with him. The old guard are full of evil

Shocking really!