Singh375

I don't understand why people have down voted what you wrote! 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is Kalyug avtaar, so all of India should be following Guru Nanak Dev Jis teachings. I made a post about this a while back I think.

We had Ram in the 2nd yug and he gave people his teachings and departed, then Krishan came in the previous yug and gave his teachings according to the ways of the previous yug and departed. So who is kalyug avtaar? Who has come during Kalyug?  Guru Nanak dev ji has come! And his teachings enshrined in Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, but the people of India are yet to recognise this and are still stuck in following the teachings of the previous yugs which like you mentioned are not very relevant in this yug.

The Guru is kalyug jahaj. 

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

I don't understand why people have down voted what your wrote! 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is Kalyug avtaar, so all of India should be following Guru Nanak Dev Jis teachings. I made a post about this a while back I think.

We had Ram in the 2nd yug and he gave people his teachings and departed, then Krishan came in the previous yug and gave his teachings according to the ways of the previous yug and departed. So who is kalyug avtaar? Who has come during Kalyug?  Guru Nanak dev ji has come! And his teachings enshrined in Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, but the people of India are yet to recognise this and are still stuck in following the teachings of the previous yugs which like you mentioned are not very relevant in this yug.

The Guru is kalyug jahaj. 

it's the lurker again , every post is downvoted that doesn't fit their warped worldview, silly really . waiting for the expected downvote

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the ego trip of titallating the senses through 'own' efforts then labelling it as divine blissand holding it over others as their sign of spiritual progression. wish they would actually learn gurmukhi  so they can understand what Guru ji tells us about that mucking about.

But do they really gain any Brahmgiyan  ever?