Kamaljeet Hayer--A true son of soil!

shastarSingh

1 hour ago, californiasardar1 said:

Someone born into a  Sikh family who has a haircut is a patit (or, in my world view, a Hindu)

during the khalistan freedom struggle, many monaas(according to u hindus) became kharrku and got shaheed and majority of keshadhari bhappaas( according to u sikhs) played no role in freedom struggle.

Indian agencies r more worried about pendu monaas rather than keshadhari bhappaas.

I mean i keep my hair and my dhari though i haven't taken Amrit yet, but i'm the only one in my entire family to do that! Even my grandfathers and even my great grandfathers cut their dharis!  I even have a photo of my great great grandfather from my nanis side, the photo is not clear but even he seems to have trimmed his dhari! so i don't know after how many generations i'm the first one to keep my kes properly.  But what does that make my family then and what does it make me lol   were/are my family Sikhs? or do i come from a non Sikh family and have decided to chose the path of Sikhi. 

17 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

during the khalistan freedom struggle, many monaas(according to u hindus) became kharrku and got shaheed and majority of keshadhari bhappaas( according to u sikhs) played no role in freedom struggle.

Indian agencies r more worried about pendu monaas rather than keshadhari bhappaas.

What do bhappay have to do with this? Why are you bringing up bhappay when they were a tiny minority of singhs during the 1980s? Most singhs in the 1980s (khalistani, non-khalistani, any other category) were from a rural background.

And please cut out the revisionist nonsense. Note that:

1. There were a few monay in the khalistan movement, but the VAST, VAST majority were pendu singhs.

2. Most monay who were in the khalistan movement were in fact originally singhs who became monay in order to go undercover and evade capture (jinda, sukha, deepa, etc.). Only a tiny percentage of khalistani monay of the 80s were actually monay before becoming involved in the movement. There is a big difference between becoming a mona to go undercover, and being someone who is just a mona for no good reason.

24 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

What do bhappay have to do with this? Why are you bringing up bhappay when they were a tiny minority of singhs during the 1980s? Most singhs in the 1980s (khalistani, non-khalistani, any other category) were from a rural background.

And please cut out the revisionist nonsense. Note that:

1. There were a few monay in the khalistan movement, but the VAST, VAST majority were pendu singhs.

2. Most monay who were in the khalistan movement were in fact originally singhs who became monay in order to go undercover and evade capture (jinda, sukha, deepa, etc.). Only a tiny percentage of khalistani monay of the 80s were actually monay before becoming involved in the movement. There is a big difference between becoming a mona to go undercover, and being someone who is just a mona for no good reason.

sukha jinda were monaas before the freedom struggle and dint become monaas in order to go undercover.

The reason I mentioned bhappas was because I found it offensive u saying monaas are Hindus.

I personally feel monaas r more panthic than keshadhari bhappas who speak hindi and call themselves patriotic Indians.

12 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Forgive me Veer Ji, but isn't a Sehajdhari sikh a Sikh who does SehajPath, a Keshdhari one who keeps Kesh in addition to that and Amritdhari one who now has joined the Khalsa and taken Amrit?

Sehajpath is different veerji and does not have any link with sehajdhari. However, meaning of shehaj in both means same. if someone can’t do Akhand paath then they do sehaj paath. Akhand path means completion in 3 days and sehaj path can be weeks, months and/or years. 

Same way with sehajdhari sikhs. They are keshadhari but slowly slowly working toward the completion goal of amritshak. It can take months, years etc. (or May never happen).

Sikhs are fighting case against a group who is saying that even they are monay (no kesh) but they have sehajdhari rights to vote for Sikh elections (SGPC ELECTION). Right now only person with kesh, turban or amritdhari can vote in SGPC elections.

ShastaR singh, my brother is a Mona and I love him as my brother who is always there for me. However that does not mean I change the fact that he is not doing anything wrong in sikhi.

we are not here to bash monay Sikhs. They are our brothers and sisters but facts are facts. We all hope they all come back to the right path.

4 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

ShastaR singh, my brother is a Mona and I love him as my brother who is always there for me. However that does not mean I change the fact that he is not doing anything wrong in sikhi.

we are not here to bash monay Sikhs. They are our brothers and sisters but facts are facts. We all hope they all come back to the right path.

agree 100%

26 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

sukha jinda were monaas before the freedom struggle and dint become monaas in order to go undercover.

The reason I mentioned bhappas was because I found it offensive u saying monaas are Hindus.

I personally feel monaas r more panthic than keshadhari bhappas who speak hindi and call themselves patriotic Indians.

Where is your evidence that Sukha and Jinda were monay before the freedom struggle?

Here is the youngest photo of Jinda that I have seen floating around:

https://www.1984tribute.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Shaheed-Harjinder-Singh-Jinda-25.jpg

Notice the curls on the side of his beard (indicative of it not being trimmed).

You bringing up hindi speaking, pro-indian, bhappay is irrelevant to me. Being keshdhari alone obviously doesn't mean anything (see KP Gill, etc.). If you are keshdhari, maybe you are pro-sikh, maybe you are anti-sikh. But if you are NOT keshdhari, my opinion is actually irrelevant because you yourself, through your actions, have declared what you think about sikhi.

26 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I know you didn't bring up Deepa, but I am going to share some photos because monay love circulating haircut or trimmed-beard photos of him online (probably so they can justify cutting their hair)

1488302_10202251268395472_629623621_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=ba80b0&_nc_ohc=ALbu22N1RdIAX_dDz10&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=06d04a3994c9c9e9931984d75d75aac4&oe=5F7836D9

Shaheed-Bhai-Gurdeep-Singh-Deepa-7.jpg

Shaheed-Bhai-Gurdeep-Singh-Deepa-16.jpg

Shaheed-Bhai-Gurdeep-Singh-Deepa-14.jpg

Shaheed-Bhai-Gurdeep-Singh-Deepa-9.jpg

Shaheed-Bhai-Gurdeep-Singh-Deepa-10.jpg