Kamaljeet Hayer--A true son of soil!

shastarSingh

5 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Sehajpath is different veerji and does not have any link with sehajdhari. However, meaning of shehaj in both means same. if someone can’t do Akhand paath then they do sehaj paath. Akhand path means completion in 3 days and sehaj path can be weeks, months and/or years. 

Same way with sehajdhari sikhs. They are keshadhari but slowly slowly working toward the completion goal of amritshak. It can take months, years etc. (or May never happen).

Sikhs are fighting case against a group who is saying that even they are monay (no kesh) but they have sehajdhari rights to vote for Sikh elections (SGPC ELECTION). Right now only person with kesh, turban or amritdhari can vote in SGPC elections.

Shukria Veer Ji.

8 hours ago, puzzled said:

I mean i keep my hair and my dhari though i haven't taken Amrit yet, but i'm the only one in my entire family to do that! Even my grandfathers and even my great grandfathers cut their dharis!  I even have a photo of my great great grandfather from my nanis side, the photo is not clear but even he seems to have trimmed his dhari! so i don't know after how many generations i'm the first one to keep my kes properly.  But what does that make my family then and what does it make me lol   were/are my family Sikhs? or do i come from a non Sikh family and have decided to chose the path of Sikhi. 

In now days, if your family goes to the gurdwara that classifies you as a sikhs. Even if your a mona and in those official document thingys if you say you're a sikh then your classified as a sikh apparently.

On 9/4/2020 at 6:07 PM, shastarSingh said:

dear veer

it's no secret.

everybody knows they were money and were studying at khalsa college.

they got in touch with baba thakur Singh ji of damdami taksal and joined the movement as monaas.

Sorry, I'm going to need more than this. Everybody was saying for years that it was "no secret" that Deepa was a mona, but more details reveal otherwise.

What about the old photo I posted of Jinda?