Italy's sikh slaves!

shastarSingh

21 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'll have to ask my cousins what's going down over there, lol. They've never mentioned anything like this. They make it seem like an idyllic getaway.

There was similar news a few years ago. This news need to be spread back in Punjab to discourage this type of emigration of negative 

29 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

There was similar news a few years ago. This news need to be spread back in Punjab to discourage this type of emigration of negative 

No point. They assume that when us "foreigners" warn them of these problems, we're doing so not out of a desire for their welfare, but because we don't want them to leave India and settle overseas. I say let them come and suffer as horrible as that may sound. It's the ONLY way they learn.

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

No point. They assume that when us "foreigners" warn them of these problems, we're doing so not out of a desire for their welfare, but because we don't want them to leave India and settle overseas. I say let them come and suffer as horrible as that may sound. It's the ONLY way they learn.

Most do not return. So probably most are happy abroad