Latest BS from twitter - defending sex workers!

Kau89r8

19 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You would think that the parents of that generation who would have sampled these things in the 80s and 90's in their youth would have enough Street smarts to see the signs and perhaps guide their kids in the right way.

Kids tend to pick up the bad habits of the parents before the good habits and therefore the parents lose their moral authority when they try disciplining their kids.

That is why it is important that parents set a good example. It should not be a case of "do as I say not as I do". Because otherwise the kids will point it out and you don't have a leg to stand on.

However, (I think I probably pointed this out in another thread). This Generation X group of parents (40s and now 50s) have an adolescent mindset, they are stuck in their teens still and have not really matured or grown up mentally. 

They try to be their children's friends, that probably explain the mother/daughters who go clubbing together. 

I would say , "NO!! You are not children's friend!!"

The minute you try to be their friend, they lose respect for you.

That's EXACTLY the generation I'm referring to. GenX.

As that particular generation relates to our people in the West, they are quite pathetic. A true bandha amongst them is a very rare thing. They are either alcohol and drug addled burnouts trying to hang on to their youthful glory days, or totally confused and scared softies, trying to be their kids' best mate rather than an actual parent. 

Theirs was the generation that really got stuck into marrying a Punjabi ladki from the pind, lmao. It went on for quite a while. Now, those dumb wives have raised even dumber children, and the havoc rearing its ugly head in Western based Sikh families is the result of those unholy West meets East unions.

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Don't want to go off topic but the managers are mainly pakis, and my sister said the somalians told her how the paki managers don't like the somalians and they get treated different by them. 

Yeah the last place i worked there were a couple of degraded punjabis and the most i said to them was "hi" when i walked past them   don't want anything to do with that kind!   A punjabi guy was put with me for a few weeks and he would go on about all the asian slappers he did it with at uni and show me the photos, just went on and on about the same stuff, was glad when he left ... 

being a tart male and female is so not in keeping with cultural values of the homeland  as crystallised in the generation that came over in 50s and 60s that it is gutwrenchingly ugly and sick to hear this kind of conversation and see this behaviour in the current parents and kids . They have lost the gift of compassion and protection that was our inheirtance from Guru Sahiban.

9 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

As that particular generation relates to our people in the West, they are quite pathetic. A true bandha amongst them is a very rare thing. They are either alcohol and drug addled burnouts trying to hang on to their youthful glory days, or totally confused and scared softies, trying to be their kids' best mate rather than an actual parent. 

Theirs was the generation that really got stuck into marrying a Punjabi ladki from the pind, lmao. It went on for quite a while. Now, those dumb wives have raised even dumber children, and the havoc rearing its ugly head in Western based Sikh families is the result of those unholy West meets East unions.

My mother says that people from that generation, their parents were too busy working and doing over time and sending money back home that they never bothered looking at the direction their kids were going. My mother says it all the time how the men/women who were born in the UK and now are in their 40s/50s really messed up. A lot of the guys from that generation are smokers as well. 

15 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Nothing ‘outdated’ about it. Society is changing gradually and generally not for the better

I'm not saying a traditional family is outdated, but people who think most punjabi families in the west are still traditional and that their kids start "rebelling" and thats why they become slappers, that view is outdated!   

I had a traditional upbringing, and yes it was/is difficult at times but im glad i had it!

Imagine living with your girlfriend, under the same roof as your parents and sister and not seeing anything wrong with it    no thank you!   i'm grateful i had a traditional upbringing even though it was bumpy at times. 

but sadly, this traditional approach to relations, boundaries and respect is fast vanishing among punjabi people ... 

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

My mother says that people from that generation, their parents were too busy working and doing over time and sending money back home that they never bothered looking at the direction their kids were going. My mother says it all the time how the men/women who were born in the UK and now are in their 40s/50s really messed up. A lot of the guys from that generation are smokers as well. 

The Gen X kids are latch key kids.

This is the generation of kids who were left home alone at very young age whilst parents went to work with only sweets and biscuits for food.

They were neglected by their parents.

24 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I know of a few of these guys of this age group. They were older than me and I remember what these guys were like in their teens and early twenties. 

I see these same guys at nagar kirtan decades later and they are maybe greyer and some of them are balder,but they act the same way, they are stagnant. 

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Gen X kids are latch key kids.

This is the generation of kids who were left home alone at very young age whilst parents went to work with only sweets and biscuits for food.

They were neglected by their parents.

yeah my mother came to this country in 1983 and was living with her brother and his family, he has 3 kids and my mother said her brother and his wife never even bothered going to the parents evenings at school! my mama used to do markets and he and his wife would be up and down the country doing markets while the kids would be waiting at home till the night!  no surprise that my cousins ended up becoming involved in gangs and a heroine user!   he was telling me how he used to skive school at 14, start drinking sharab and start driving stolen cars!    he was involved in gangs back in the 90s and used to have a gun, but thats obviously the extreme side of child neglect lol 

so many men and women from that generation are quit messed up, a lot of them ladies from that generation are foul mouthed motor mouths! 

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yeah my mother came to this country in 1983 and was living with her brother and his family, he has 3 kids and my mother said her brother and his wife never even bothered going to the parents evenings at school! my mama used to do markets and he and his wife would be up and down the country doing markets while the kids would be waiting at home till the night!  no surprise that my cousins ended up becoming involved in gangs and a heroine user!   he was telling me how he used to skive school at 14, start drinking sharab and start driving stolen cars!    he was involved in gangs back in the 90s and used to have a gun, but thats obviously the extreme side of child neglect lol 

so many men and women from that generation are quit messed up, a lot of them ladies from that generation are foul mouthed motor mouths! 

These parents tried to make it up with their kids by buying them stuff and giving them money.

They are going to use the money to buy drugs. 

What these kids needed from their parents was time. 

26 minutes ago, puzzled said:

11 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I know of a few of these guys of this age group. They were older than me and I remember what these guys were like in their teens and early twenties. 

I see these same guys at nagar kirtan decades later and they are maybe greyer and some of them are balder,but they act the same way, they are stagnant. 

I knew a few, too, lol. Even the ones who kept their nose clean and stayed away from intoxicants turned out to have their own particular serious deficiencies that have lead to major problems emerging that are now affecting us as a demographic on micro (families) and macro (quom) levels. Those types of males in particular are unspeakably weak. They've raised 5hit young Sikhs. There's no other way of putting it.