Latest BS from twitter - defending sex workers!

Kau89r8

4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

These parents tried to make it up with their kids by buying them stuff and giving them money.

They are going to use the money to buy drugs. 

What these kids needed from their parents was time. 

You can't entirely blame it on the parents, but then you can't blame it on the kids.

A lot of these parents were sent over to this country as teenagers and started working their bums off to buy houses and help out families back home, little did they know that their own kids would turn out messed up! 

Its not easy moving to a completely different country as a teenager and then working like a donkey. 

But you would think that these 40/50 year old would of learnt where their parents went wrong and done a better job with their kids but nope!   they go out partying with their kids instead. 

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's EXACTLY the generation I'm referring to. GenX.

As that particular generation relates to our people in the West, they are quite pathetic. A true bandha amongst them is a very rare thing. They are either alcohol and drug addled burnouts trying to hang on to their youthful glory days, or totally confused and scared softies, trying to be their kids' best mate rather than an actual parent. 

gen X sikh here , there are a fair few who are solid sikhs but majority who had 'busy' or 'modern' parents are severely messed up especially in Punjab , all my urbanite uncles and aunties over there are all about the pegsheg and paise forget about maa boli, kirdaar, or chiratar building in children , only my Thaiya ji's children , grands are amritdhari and my Mum's nanakaey cousins are  rest are all lost to sikhi , its just as bad for the ones here chasing the pound . Paise are never gonna make up for lost izzat or abused child

My mums cousin from India was married to a guy from that generation and he was never at home, always getting drunk and cheating on her with white women. She wasted 12 years of her life with that waste of space. her mother in-law used her like a slave to do all the house work. 

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

gen X sikh here , there are a fair few who are solid sikhs but majority who had 'busy' or 'modern' parents are severely messed up especially in Punjab , all my urbanite uncles and aunties over there are all about the pegsheg and paise forget about maa boli, kirdaar, or chiratar building in children , only my Thaiya ji's children , grands are amritdhari and my Mum's nanakaey cousins are  rest are all lost to sikhi , its just as bad for the ones here chasing the pound . Paise are never gonna make up for lost izzat or abused child

I've had limited exposure to the women of that generation, but the few I've met have been tolerable, lol. My ire is mainly aimed at the males of that generation.

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've had limited exposure to the women of that generation, but the few I've met have been tolerable, lol. My ire is mainly aimed at the males of that generation.

i find its the kids from 70s -80s who are more lax parents they want to be fullon goray and look down on anyone from older gen , thatcher's kids they called them back in the day, mumand dad got paise, sikhs got turban and kirpan rights at work and school so things were easier , people started buying homes then doing the whol house flipping thing to up their status , their kids are the ones who are abandoning their elders , raiding the bank of mum and dad ... total losers. will look the part of a sikh perhaps , have attitude if you question them but they know next to nothing.

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

i find its the kids from 70s -80s who are more lax parents they want to be fullon goray and look down on anyone from older gen , thatcher's kids they called them back in the day, mumand dad got paise, sikhs got turban and kirpan rights at work and school so things were easier , people started buying homes then doing the whol house flipping thing to up their status , their kids are the ones who are abandoning their elders , raiding the bank of mum and dad ... total losers. will look the part of a sikh perhaps , have attitude if you question them but they know next to nothing.

The Nihangs of that generation were something else, though. They were class. I was lucky enough to do some brief sangat of them as a young kid. Some of them got screwed over by dodgy Punjabans who hit the road after a while, but the Singhs kinda turned their back on the world, and even now are seeing out their days with their bharossa in Guru Sahib. They are barely into their mid-50s now, so it's not as if they're decrepit or anything like that.

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The Nihangs of that generation were something else, though. They were class. I was lucky enough to do some brief sangat of them as a young kid. Some of them got screwed over by dodgy Punjabans who hit the road after a while, but the Singhs kinda turned their back on the world, and even now are seeing out their days with their bharossa in Guru Sahib. They are barely into their mid-50s now, so it's not as if they're decrepit or anything like that.

know what you mean although I became a latchkey kid mid eighties mum and Dad made up for it by still taking us to rehnsabhai kirtans and programs where the solid gursikhs were of that era everyone was about the panth's chardikala and the sangursh: so blessed . Their kids were a mixed bunch ; remember when they were so strict on rehit when the kid cut his hair , his father refused to have anything to do with him . Harsh but given the level the father was at understandable.