Latest BS from twitter - defending sex workers!

Kau89r8

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and so it degrades to casteist BS arguments when we are actually talking about the degradation of sikhi in females and males in the majority

Well your fellow eastender always brings caste into everything. 

I prefer not to, but he deliberately does this to side track every discussion.

He is a troll (he's been doing this for years) and not once has any moderator ever called him on it. 

We have the likes of Jagsaw who has been sidelined, maybe the moderator should do the same with him too.

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I asked my 100 year old grandad  - we go back to being Sikh A LONG TIME. Your ancestor was probably some opportunist sullah jut, who jumped on the bandwagon without any belief in it. 

I thought you said your family are originally from Rajasthan lol! 

9 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and so it degrades to casteist BS arguments when we are actually talking about the degradation of sikhi in females and males in the majority

Why is that every thread that Dally starts writing comments on becomes about caste!  i never happens on the threads on this forum!  hes the only person that brings up caste on every topic.

whether if its a topic about obesity, global warming, slags on twitter, polar bears dying, Dasam Granth, partition, 9/11   he always some how manages to link it to caste! 

5 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

He hasn't got a clue what his roots are.

He needs to read some British publication from the 1800s to figure that one out.

?    Its funny how he has so much trust on British sources when these same people tried to make Indian look as bad as they could and make themselves look like the beckons of morality.

Sati was done by such a tiny minority of Indians yet they made it look like the whole of India did it, they did anything to make Indians look like backwards barbaric people that needed British guidance and morality. 

After all they needed to justify their invasion of India some how

I made a thread about how Rajasthani men tie turbans a while back and dally as usual turned it into a caste issue and also said how his family are originally from Rajasthan lol 

10 minutes ago, puzzled said:

?    Its funny how he has so much trust on British sources when these same people tried to make Indian look as bad as they could and make themselves look like the beckons of morality.

Sati was done by such a tiny minority of Indians yet they made it look like the whole of India did it, they did anything to make Indians look like backwards barbaric people that needed British guidance and morality. 

After all they needed to justify their invasion of India some how

I made a thread about how Rajasthani men tie turbans a while back and dally as usual turned it into a caste issue and also said how his family are originally from Rajasthan lol 

It's whatever suits his agenda. 

Going back to the original thread, he is exactly the type of Gen X'er I was mentioning. Dysfunctional, pot user, adolescent mindset etc.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It's whatever suits his agenda. 

Going back to the original thread, he is exactly the type of Gen X'er I was mentioning. Dysfunctional, pot user, adolescent mindset etc.

It has crossed my head several times, that he is everything that he actually complains about lol    but he doesnt realize it lol 

He also comes across as white washed, but that is seen alot in his generation but at the same time he moans about white people. 

He doesnt even keep his kesh does he?  But then moans about people not properly practicing Sikhi.  Lol 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

We've don't it loads of times.

You seem to be very selective, or it could be all the ganga you smoke ??

Now you're doing that weird Trump thing when repeating something often enough makes it true to your thick brain. Like your previous insistence that I was from Africa....lmao!!

You must be the descendant of the 'slow to learn' brigade:

And anyway, to counter your previous complete bollox, fictional account of negative trends permeating through to 'innocent and pure' (cough, cough!!) rural Sikhs. This is how it more realistically goes:

Jut Sikh>>Other Jut Sikhs>>Other nonJut Sikhs and even nonSikh Panjabis 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

100 percent pure Majhail. Since the guru's times.

You clearly are on the lower strata of Hindu society. 

Please tell us what caste your family belong to?

Well, seeing as we've been Sikh for centuries, and you know dasmesh pita has a strong history in the region. What does that mean?

Plus, let's keep it real, numerically you belong to a majority sullah biraderi - of which you are a Sikh minority.  And I bet your ancestor was a sullah. 

40 minutes ago, puzzled said:

It has crossed my head several times, that he is everything that he actually complains about lol    but he doesnt realize it lol 

He also comes across as white washed, but that is seen alot in his generation but at the same time he moans about white people. 

He doesnt even keep his kesh does he?  But then moans about people not properly practicing Sikhi.  Lol 

So a person can be a hypocritical casteist, but keeping your kesh makes it alright? Or proclaim the greatness of a region, and how it 'saved' Sikh Panjab, whilst at the same time saying that the 'Sikhs' of the region have never been particularly 'religious'. That's not contradictory? What I'm complaining about are people trying to claim that they are some 'pillar' of the panth, who don't even believe in the basics regarding it's social vision. Keeping kesh and tying a dastaar just seems like the the donkey who Guru ji put a tiger skin upon, for such people. 

And I'm not whitewashed at all. You know that I'm deeply tied to my roots. 

Anyway, Ranjeet's bull5hit supposition that rural pendus are corrupted by urban Sikhs has been responded to. We all know rural apnay are perfectly capable of corrupting themselves without any sort of push from outside.