Latest BS from twitter - defending sex workers!

Kau89r8

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

My sister started working in a new place around 3 weeks ago and she said she's struggling find punjabis to hang out with because majority of the Punjabi females there are British born middle aged ladies in their 40s and 50s and their all p1ss heads! Their all divorced and they openly brag on about going out on the weekends and getting drunk and they take their daughters with them! They openly talk about having casual relationships. So my sister said she just hangs out with the Somalians!  

I'm fine with that! I'm not controlling, but I rather her hang out with somalians than middle aged degraded Pubjabi p1ss heads. 

I guess these elders need to get a life and realise they are neither Punjabi - because those who claim that background wouldn't be race traitors , as they are racists; they are not sikhs - because they would not look at any other besides their own husband . THEY ARE A BIG FAT ZEROES  on all sides and their trampiness means they will taint their daughters' futures too which makes them child abusers (because of exposing kids to numerous dodgy blokes and bad example) . Who they are in everyone's eyes are sad, pathetic LUSHES who should be given a wide berth,
As for your sis I would not be happy for her to be hanging around with Musliaan as they will no doubt undermine her faith in sikhi as soon as they feel they know her. Give her the heads up and be supportive of her sikhi learning

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I have a feeling that some of these types are doing this because they feel resentment at having been compelled to reign in their promiscuous behaviour when growing up in a relatively conservative Sikh/Panjabi household. This is how they are seeking revenge in adulthood. 

I think you're being very generous. These girls of today, exemplified by the Tweets in this thread, don't have stiff-collared, Indian-born Singh fathers bearing down upon them, tracking their every move, and implicitly threatening them with dire consequences if they don't behave themselves.

The fathers of these particular girls were born in the late-60s and 70s, and themselves have grown-up in the West. They've sampled it all in their own youth, lol. It's only fitting their offspring will follow in their footsteps.

The scenario offered in your original post was relevant from 1980-1999. Not so much now.

Maybe it's time we acknowledged that there's a concerning void in our community which was once occupied by a sense of necessary shame and fear. Without it... well, the evidence speaks volumes.

17 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think you're being very generous. These girls of today, exemplified by the Tweets in this thread, don't have stiff-collared, Indian-born Singh fathers bearing down upon them, tracking their every move, and implicitly threatening them with dire consequences if they don't behave themselves.

The fathers of these particular girls were born in the late-60s and 70s, and themselves have grown-up in the West. They've sampled it all in their own youth, lol. It's only fitting their offspring will follow in their footsteps.

The scenario offered in your original post was relevant from 1980-1999. Not so much now.

Maybe it's time we acknowledged that there's a concerning void in our community which was once occupied by a sense of necessary shame and fear. Without it... well, the evidence speaks volumes.

Yeah, I think there's a lot of truth in what you wrote above. 

Having a generation of 'bhangramuffin' bapus who'd get plastered and go out with their mates all the time has to have it's consequences. 

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

As for your sis I would not be happy for her to be hanging around with Musliaan as they will no doubt undermine her faith in sikhi as soon as they feel they know her. Give her the heads up and be supportive of her sikhi learning

No she won't fall for that islamic crap. Your "own" people can have a lot worse Influence than others. 

I wouldn't be very happy about her talking to those punjabi tarts tbh 

48 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You would think that the parents of that generation who would have sampled these things in the 80s and 90's in their youth would have enough Street smarts to see the signs and perhaps guide their kids in the right way.

Kids tend to pick up the bad habits of the parents before the good habits and therefore the parents lose their moral authority when they try disciplining their kids.

That is why it is important that parents set a good example. It should not be a case of "do as I say not as I do". Because otherwise the kids will point it out and you don't have a leg to stand on.

However, (I think I probably pointed this out in another thread). This Generation X group of parents (40s and now 50s) have an adolescent mindset, they are stuck in their teens still and have not really matured or grown up mentally. 

They try to be their children's friends, that probably explain the mother/daughters who go clubbing together. 

I would say , "NO!! You are not children's friend!!"

The minute you try to be their friend, they lose respect for you.

27 minutes ago, puzzled said:

No she won't fall for that islamic crap. Your "own" people can have a lot worse Influence than others. 

I wouldn't be very happy about her talking to those punjabi tarts tbh 

abrahamics are sly no matter which flavour , and atheists do plenty of conversions too ... I fail 100% to relate to those worn out Sl4ppers as apniaan none of my family would copy them .

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

abrahamics are sly no matter which flavour , and atheists do plenty of conversions too ... I fail 100% to relate to those worn out Sl4ppers as apniaan none of my family would copy them .

Don't want to go off topic but the managers are mainly pakis, and my sister said the somalians told her how the paki managers don't like the somalians and they get treated different by them. 

Yeah the last place i worked there were a couple of degraded punjabis and the most i said to them was "hi" when i walked past them   don't want anything to do with that kind!   A punjabi guy was put with me for a few weeks and he would go on about all the asian slappers he did it with at uni and show me the photos, just went on and on about the same stuff, was glad when he left ... 

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

My cousin in Canada is in a live in relationship, his girlfriend lives with the family and his ex girlfriend also used to live with them.

A lot of families are very supportive of this behaviour. 

I think people need to realise that the traditional punjabi family is in decline, traditional families are fast becoming extinct, and a lot of families actually support their daughters/sons behaving like this.

Thinking that pubjabi families are still traditional and that their kids are rebellious is quite an outdated view! Many many "traditional" families have no problem with this behaviour! 

A lot of mothers go clubbing with their daughters and get p1ssed on weekends! 

Nothing ‘outdated’ about it. Society is changing gradually and generally not for the better

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You would think that the parents of that generation who would have sampled these things in the 80s and 90's in their youth would have enough Street smarts to see the signs and perhaps guide their kids in the right way.

Kids tend to pick up the bad habits of the parents before the good habits and therefore the parents lose their moral authority when they try disciplining their kids.

That is why it is important that parents set a good example. It should not be a case of "do as I say not as I do". Because otherwise the kids will point it out and you don't have a leg to stand on.

However, (I think I probably pointed this out in another thread). This Generation X group of parents (40s and now 50s) have an adolescent mindset, they are stuck in their teens still and have not really matured or grown up mentally. 

They try to be their children's friends, that probably explain the mother/daughters who go clubbing together. 

I would say , "NO!! You are not children's friend!!"

The minute you try to be their friend, they lose respect for you.

not all of us are mates with the kids , I've had my share of' I hate you' s  to which I have turned around and said 'good that means I'm doing my job right' Husband's the same (because we are first borns who had strict parents) usually it's because they've tried to push boundaries to be just like the messed up peers , go out sure but I want to know where and when to expect you back so I know when to worry . Trust works both ways ; I will give an ish only if you do likewise for your folks . Madam Isher Kaur is the current head-butter but she too will learn that the line in the sand will be enforced , she gets to see other people's consequences  just I did as a kid in the estate and so far that has turned her from dressing and behaving like her peers . Kind of surprised when she declared a girl was shameless for wearing skimpy shorts ... guess something is sticking despite the BS issuing from all around .