Incident on twitter

puzzled

1 hour ago, Sat1 said:

Hell is a state of mind. A human can live a demonic psychology. It doesn’t matter what the being looks like, it’s their actions. 

I don't know about the Abrahamic 'hell', demoness or female satan. But the Dharmik concept of Nark exists as does Dharm Rai and Jamdoots, chitr gupt, paap and punn. 

6 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

I don't know about the Abrahamic 'hell', demoness or female satan. But the Dharmik concept of Nark exists as does Dharm Rai and Jamdoots, chitr gupt, paap and punn. 

Well like I said, hell is said to have many demons so who knows. But this goddess enjoying the taste of blood I doubt would be a Devi. 

36 minutes ago, Sat1 said:

Well like I said, hell is said to have many demons so who knows. But this goddess enjoying the taste of blood I doubt would be a Devi. 

in her chandi form she had to drink the blood of rakatbheej to prevent him making more demons ...try reading Chandi di vaar, remember that these images are manipulated to make her look many different ways

On 9/10/2020 at 9:22 AM, Sat1 said:

Hell is a state of mind. A human can live a demonic psychology. It doesn’t matter what the being looks like, it’s their actions. 

Her actions were good tho. 

She turned into a blood sucker form to demolish raksh/demons and save the devtai. This one raaksh had the ability to reform from a drop of blood. So she cohldnt let a single drop fall. 

On 9/11/2020 at 1:15 AM, jkvlondon said:

in her chandi form she had to drink the blood of rakatbheej to prevent him making more demons ...try reading Chandi di vaar, remember that these images are manipulated to make her look many different ways

I think Durga is the beautiful form with a gold complexion and then she takes on the horrific form to defeat the demons.