Gurnam Singh of Akaal Channel

chatanga1

I dont know who this is.

The latest urgent news in Sikh circles is sumedh saini is on the run from the law and your grandfather badal is hiding him.  Your dad dhumma licked badals feet for years.  Why isn't all the feet licking paid off? How many times did you lick dhumma feet on this site?  Its time for you to collect compensation for your and your dads feet licking.

He sounds like typical old COMRADE ideology type communist. I usually see his facebook posts. Dogla banda - Two face type guy. 

Akaal Channel has a lot more dodgy presenters; specially the one in India - Makhu; who is a pure missionary and dissed our nitnem gurbani on his intervieew with harnek neki of new zealand. Video is on youtube.

The guy on the left wearing purple shirt is an open atheist, I remember reading this posts on Facebook. Thinks kudrat is God. Typical Dhandri-Neki soch. 

If they don't believe in God then why carry on this Pakhand of pretending to follow the Gurus when they clearly don't. 

They don't care about evidence which supports Dasam Bani. They have downgraded the status of Guru Granth Sahib ji by simply calling it a Zaria(ਜ਼ਰੀਆ) to achieve a good life in this world and nothing more.

• 1 year later...
On 9/8/2020 at 7:06 PM, S1ngh said:

He sounds like typical old COMRADE ideology type communist. I usually see his facebook posts. Dogla banda - Two face type guy. 

Akaal Channel has a lot more dodgy presenters; specially the one in India - Makhu; who is a pure missionary and dissed our nitnem gurbani on his intervieew with harnek neki of new zealand. Video is on youtube.

Link please

On 9/7/2020 at 10:05 PM, chatanga1 said:

ghaghri no longer follows the SRM but this gurnam has made him out as if he does and that ghaghri is the innocent party.

I was confused who ghagri was, it took me a while you were chatting about dhadri. I don't understand, what does he not follow from SGPC maryada, SGPC maryada doesn't mention dasam granth? SGPC maryada even allows you to distort dasam bani, ie Benti Chaupai you can skip the parts before and including Arril!  The puraatan Akal Takht/ Akali Bunga rehit maryada was the Budha Dal maryada, which was pro-Dasam Granth as opposed to the SGPC maryada which is kind of neutral.