Singh375

4 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Stop spreading propaganda.   Any person with a little bit of common sense will look at individual cases and be able to tell, wearing a mask is very effective.

ImageGo keep listening to the next expert are you're bound to fail bro. The evidence is very weak not obvious. Masks are not effective and have not had a significant impact for flu or any virus and instead why aren't prescribing hydroxychloroquine and zinc instead.  This pandemic should have ended in April with Dr Zelenko coming forward with his protocol. But alas because Trump promoted it and cos phrama will gain $$$ from the vaccine we're forced to believe that a piece of cloth is gonna protect us a from a virus and that we should cower in fear sat at home waiting for this mythical creature - the vaccine. FYI on an N95 mask (the supposed best of the lot) the pores are 3 micrometres whereas SARS-COV-2 is 1 micrometre. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to do the math there.

Moral of the story, go do your own research before trying to censor us! Trust Vaheguru ji.

38 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

ImageGo keep listening to the next expert are you're bound to fail bro. The evidence is very weak not obvious. Masks are not effective and have not had a significant impact for flu or any virus and instead why aren't prescribing hydroxychloroquine and zinc instead.  This pandemic should have ended in April with Dr Zelenko coming forward with his protocol. But alas because Trump promoted it and cos phrama will gain $$$ from the vaccine we're forced to believe that a piece of cloth is gonna protect us a from a virus and that we should cower in fear sat at home waiting for this mythical creature - the vaccine. FYI on an N95 mask (the supposed best of the lot) the pores are 3 micrometres whereas SARS-COV-2 is 1 micrometre. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to do the math there.

Moral of the story, go do your own research before trying to censor us! Trust Vaheguru ji.

How do N95 masks block SARS-CoV-2?

N95 masks are designed to remove more than 95% of all particles that are at least 0.3 microns (µm) in diameter. In fact, measurements of the particle filtration efficiency of N95 masks show that they are capable of filtering ≈99.8% of particles with a diameter of ≈0.1 μm (Rengasamy et al., 2017). SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped virus ≈0.1 μm in diameter, so N95 masks are capable of filtering most free virions, but they do more than that. How so? Viruses are often transmitted through respiratory droplets produced by coughing and sneezing. Respiratory droplets are usually divided into two size bins, large droplets (>5 μm in diameter) that fall rapidly to the ground and are thus transmitted only over short distances, and small droplets (≤5 μm in diameter). Small droplets can evaporate into 'droplet nuclei', remain suspended in air for significant periods of time and could be inhaled. Some viruses, such as measles, can be transmitted by droplet nuclei (Tellier et al., 2019). Larger droplets are also known to transmit viruses, usually by settling onto surfaces that are touched and transported by hands onto mucosal membranes such as the eyes, nose and mouth (CDC, 2020). The characteristic diameter of large droplets produced by sneezing is ~100 μm (Han et al., 2013), while the diameter of droplet nuclei produced by coughing is on the order of ~1 μm (Yang et al., 2007). At present, it is unclear whether surfaces or air are the dominant mode of SARS-CoV-2 transmission, but N95 masks should provide some protection against both (Jefferson et al., 2009; Leung et al., 2020).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7224694/

Doctors are saying covid 19 is spread through

• Close contact: Breathing in someone's respiratory droplets after they cough, sneeze, laugh or sing.
  • Contaminated surfaces: Touching something with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose or eyes with unwashed hands.
  • Common greetings: Handshakes, hugs or kisses.

So why wouldn't you wear a mask that can prevent the virus from killing you.  Also Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib ji also trusted in Vaheguru when he helped the sick and some of them still died.  Sri Guru Gobind Singh sahib ji also trusted Vaheguru when his wound was fixed by a doctor.  First learn what it means to trust in Vaheguru from Gurbani than repeat those words in the right context.  

2 hours ago, S1ngh said:

No bruh, not bogus. I spent 2 weeks in hospital and ended up few days on oxygen. 5th week and i am still recovering. I have no underlying condition and i am in 30's and this virus <banned word filter activated> still beats the crap out of me. Wear a mask until it is over and safe.

Thanks for telling us what you went through.  I hope people would take this pandemic more seriously. 

51 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Thanks for telling us what you went through.  I hope people would take this pandemic more seriously. 

When my family, friends and relatives heard and saw me what I went thru, all of them started taking extra precautions. 

Some people only believe when it happens to someone in their family and sadly it can be real deadly and too late by that time. 

Back to the original post, those masks are ridiculously over priced, my mum has been making masks similar to those for the sangat at the Gurdwara (for free), the ones she made are similar, i showed her these and she said they cost about £1.00 to make, seem's there's profit to be made in everything.

On another note, if you don't want to wear a mask then that's your call, you have every right to that opinion, i could bang on about the lunacy of some of the opinions i've read but until you or someone you know has been through it with Covid-19 then all your talking just amounts to nothing more than opinion not fact, someone posting something on Youtube claiming it to be a truth doesn't make it so.

6 hours ago, S1ngh said:

No bruh, not bogus. I spent 2 weeks in hospital and ended up few days on oxygen. 5th week and i am still recovering. I have no underlying condition and i am in 30's and this virus <banned word filter activated> still beats the crap out of me. Wear a mask until it is over and safe.

Are you okay?

How long does this affect your body?

6 hours ago, S1ngh said:

I was done over by the virus during March and April. Luckily I was spared the cough and lungs issues, but my body was put through the wringer. People saying it's normal flu are having a laugh. I wasn't hairy to begin with (?), but the flu doesn't make the hair on chest, arms, and legs become brittle and drop off. I also somehow managed to become gluten intolerant at the same time, which lead to me having the runs, lol. It took a further 6 weeks after the initial two months for me to get back on my feet. I'm quite tall and I lift weights, so I hover between 12 and 13.5 stones throughout the year, but after Corona I'm struggling to get above 10.5. I look like one of those City Sikhs guys at the moment. ??

BUT despite my personal experience, I have to be objective and admit that it's clear governments around the world will use Corona to inflict draconian controls on their populations. They shouldn't be trusted to work for our benefit. We had just under twenty years (since 2001) of the world cowering from the fear of Islamic terrorism, and it seems they've decided to launch the next stage of their plan by instigating another period of fear, this time using a biological front as cover.

11 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

So why wouldn't you wear a mask that can prevent the virus from killing you. 

the point is the n95 is one of the best but most people are using surgical masks which have an efficacy of 60% when used correctly.  Most people touch their masks (most of the time surgical or cloth) = not effective

11 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Vaheguru when his wound was fixed by a doctor.  First learn what it means to trust in Vaheguru from Gurbani than repeat those words in the right context.  

Yes I trust that God has given us a great immune system and that doctors are needed - but both views should be looked at and censorship should be avoided. But the way Corona is going down is by following somewhat of the Swedish model = herd immunity. And my main point is that if we already have drugs that can end this pandemic why are doctors who provide a viewpoint against mainstream media being censored? Sorry if I came off as rude.

ON my Hospital visit I was unaware of the staff member vaping just behind me , the wind changed and I caught his drift full force in the eyes , mask etc because I could smell the flavour I realised that the vapour had penetrated , my eyes were stinging (God knows how they take that ish into their lungs) . That is the only time my mask had failed me because to smell something I would have to remove the mask from my face .

this is the research I used to work out my construction materials , Polyester attracts the fine droplets through static .