Singh375

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

ON my Hospital visit I was unaware of the staff member vaping just behind me , the wind changed and I caught his drift full force in the eyes , mask etc because I could smell the flavour I realised that the vapour had penetrated , my eyes were stinging (God knows how they take that ish into their lungs) . That is the only time my mask had failed me because to smell something I would have to remove the mask from my face .

this is the research I used to work out my construction materials , Polyester attracts the fine droplets through static .

That first video has to be one of the most ridiculous things i've seen, virus's travel on saliva and/or mucus particulates, vape residue doesn't, i really want to stay out of the whole "conspiracy" nonsense that has arisen from this pandemic, too many people have died to even allow me to give it the time of day but like i said earlier, it's up to you if you want to wear a mask, if you don't think it helps you shouldn't look down on those who think it does.

Below is a video by Dr John Campbell, he's been posting pretty much every day since the Pandemic started, he has his say on mask's at about 22 minutes in, id it was a choice between trusting him over the vape guy, he'd win every time.

16 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

That first video has to be one of the most ridiculous things i've seen, virus's travel on saliva and/or mucus particulates, vape residue doesn't, i really want to stay out of the whole "conspiracy" nonsense that has arisen from this pandemic, too many people have died to even allow me to give it the time of day but like i said earlier, it's up to you if you want to wear a mask, if you don't think it helps you shouldn't look down on those who think it does.

Below is a video by Dr John Campbell, he's been posting pretty much every day since the Pandemic started, he has his say on mask's at about 22 minutes in, id it was a choice between trusting him over the vape guy, he'd win every time.

I've been watching John Campbell throughout too , but the reason why I linked the vape video was the finer droplet sizes and the gap issue I was talking about was illustrated in a visual sense . That even small gaps compromise effectiveness of droplet containment . Masks are for keeping our  germs to ourselves rather than protection of ourselves from others as is constantly iterated by health professionals .

9 hours ago, S1ngh said:

No bruh, not bogus. I spent 2 weeks in hospital and ended up few days on oxygen. 5th week and i am still recovering. I have no underlying condition and i am in 30's and this virus <banned word filter activated> still beats the crap out of me. Wear a mask until it is over and safe.

I know the virus is real, my mother works in a hospital and sees it all first hand!  Seen more deaths at the same time in the last few months than all the other years shes worked there. They actually had to build make shift buildings to keep the dead bodies coz they ran out of space.

But what I mean is wearing a mask, gloves etc does not prevent the virus. 100s of people many of them who were wearing masks, gloves etc.  Yet they still got the virus and ended up at that hoapital

I met up with one of my friends yesterday and he hasn't been wearing a mask at all, neither have I and we both are fine!

I dont want to put anyone off from wearing masks etc  you should if you feel the need to, but that ain't going to stop people from getting it!  That's what I meant.

Theres ladies at the hospital who work at the reception desk wearing masks and talking to patients with a plastic barrier between them and they still got it.

But if you have elderly people in your family then yes you need to be really careful around them. 

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I've been watching John Campbell throughout too , but the reason why I linked the vape video was the finer droplet sizes and the gap issue I was talking about was illustrated in a visual sense . That even small gaps compromise effectiveness of droplet containment . Masks are for keeping our  germs to ourselves rather than protection of ourselves from others as is constantly iterated by health professionals .

Dr John Campbell mentions in one of his videos (might be the one i linked or another one) that the wearing of a mask is a two way thing, if you wear one and someone opposite you wears one but has Covid, they cough or sneeze, the particulates that get through their mask lessens and they lessen more when they enter your mask, there's evidence appearing that this in turn reduces the severity of the infection people will get compared to someone not wearing a mask, there was evidence presented last week about face shield and how useless they are by themselves.

The one thing that is true is we all have to use our own common sense, the UK government has proven they have no idea how to handle this pandemic, their primary interest is the economy not human life.

9 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Who is he? 

professor teaching pathophysiology, physiology to UK nurses for over twenty years , he's been sorting out through all the numerous reports and papers produced by doctors/scientists  and collating and explaining just what that means comparing different regions/countries and tracking infection rates, fatalities and case rates to counter the immense BS spouted by politicians here and across the pond.

19 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

professor teaching pathophysiology, physiology to UK nurses for over twenty years , he's been sorting out through all the numerous reports and papers produced by doctors/scientists  and collating and explaining just what that means comparing different regions/countries and tracking infection rates, fatalities and case rates to counter the immense BS spouted by politicians here and across the pond.

He was also one of the first people to call out the taking of Vitamin D supplements to boost your immune system, i think he spoke about it back in March, it's only now that the mainstream have taken notice of it, outside of the occasional news story he's pretty much the only person i watch and have any trust in.

On 9/12/2020 at 4:33 AM, S1ngh said:

No bruh, not bogus. I spent 2 weeks in hospital and ended up few days on oxygen. 5th week and i am still recovering. I have no underlying condition and i am in 30's and this virus <banned word filter activated> still beats the crap out of me. Wear a mask until it is over and safe.

Ever so sorry to hear about your illness. Some people still don’t realise how serious    this virus can be, you still see many people not wearing masks or adhering to 2 meters distancing. It is not nice to get sick but they don’t care. I am very happy to learn you are safe and sound and back. Still take care and follow the instructions to keep yourself safe and protected. Welcome back.

On 9/12/2020 at 7:38 AM, S1ngh said:

When my family, friends and relatives heard and saw me what I went thru, all of them started taking extra precautions. 

Some people only believe when it happens to someone in their family and sadly it can be real deadly and too late by that time. 

You are totally correct, until something as serious and life threatening as this happens to a loved one people regard it as nothing to worry about and ignore its implications. There are some that think it is a big hoax. Anyway, good to know you have recovered and back. Take care.

On 9/11/2020 at 12:48 AM, jkvlondon said:

covering the face is frowned on , do you think anyone used pandemic as an excuse before , because I'm sure they had loads back in the day?

why do you think Guru Sahib told sikhs to wear panj kaprey, which includes Hajooria?

We can cover our mouths with Hajooria when trying to be hygienic when serving langar or prasad, or covering while reading bani, or even to stop dust or keep our faces and beards clean!

On 9/12/2020 at 4:33 AM, S1ngh said:

How do you think you caught it, were you out in public somewhere with lots of other people around?