Listening to Gurbani in house Ideas

SikhSeeker

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Keep the device at least 6ft away from people, preferably in a box or shielded by clothes, else some folks develop dental issues owing to the frequency used by the Bluetooth signal that causes gum inflammation issues, hence "Blue Tooth." I don't know why they don't call it BlueGum. Probably sounds strange, tbh. 

No, I’m not surprised by any ‘damage’ that technology can do

With Google devices this is very easy to do. You can then 'group' speakers and Chromecast dongles (to play through TVs ). You create these groups in the Google home app (i.e whole house group, downstairs group, upstairs group)

You can then either play radio via tunein (sikhnet akand path, harimandir sahib, Simran ..akj radio etc ) to those speaker groups.

Or you can upload your own mp3's to Google play music and play those mp3's through the the speaker groups. (Create playlists i.e. Simran, Katha, nightime etc)

If you are familiar with the Google set up you can do as I do and create mp3 playlists that play at certain times i.e. morning path playlist to play at 4am everyday on 'downstairs' group.

Or if you have an old phone or tablet you can load your mp3's on that and leave it playing all day on airplane mode, or you can stream through it if you connect to wifi and use tunein, SoundCloud or sikhnet gurbani media centre 

Hope this helps. Wjkk wjkf