Interfaith Marriage

Guest Anon

15 hours ago, singhdalbir said:

Please stop making stuff up. YES you can convert to Sikhi. That is a total lie. you don't know what you you are talking about. Dharam Bina Sab Dalay Malay hai.

To the OP please go ahead and report it. This is beadbi of our Guru. Go ahead and report it.

How can you convert to the Truth. There is No Religion. No Hindu, No Muslim, Only One. The Gurus words, not mine. 

16 hours ago, singhdalbir said:

Please stop making stuff up. YES you can convert to Sikhi. That is a total lie. you don't know what you you are talking about. Dharam Bina Sab Dalay Malay hai.

To the OP please go ahead and report it. This is beadbi of our Guru. Go ahead and report it.

With your mentality, it’s likely that if Guru Nanak turned up without a turban, you’d probably stone him. Instead of recognizing him as Sat in form. God is One. You cannot confine God to a religion or sect. He explicitly taught, No Hindu, No Muslim, Only One. And I’m the fool for accepting this gyan that he taught. Why would I disregard that gyan, unless I’m full of codswallop and trying to create my own sect. Isn’t Gurbani written by the Gurus? Or is your religion run by manmukhs dressed as amritdharis who think they’re beyond the gyan.

1 hour ago, Sat1 said:

With your mentality, it’s likely that if Guru Nanak turned up without a turban, you’d probably stone him. Instead of recognizing him as Sat in form. God is One. You cannot confine God to a religion or sect. He explicitly taught, No Hindu, No Muslim, Only One. And I’m the fool for accepting this gyan that he taught. Why would I disregard that gyan, unless I’m full of codswallop and trying to create my own sect. Isn’t Gurbani written by the Gurus? Or is your religion run by manmukhs dressed as amritdharis who think they’re beyond the gyan.

What they said doesn't indicate that at all. What a horrible thing to say. Mind is literal. 

Really it's you that has a problem with the Guru's Sikhi and the Guru's Rehit. You also have the air of a privilaged cultural appropriator with an ego complex, and a severe allergy to the Truth. 

Sat Dharam molds you, not you it. 

2 hours ago, Sat1 said:

How can you convert to the Truth. There is No Religion. No Hindu, No Muslim, Only One. The Gurus words, not mine. 

There is not religion. Lol What <banned word filter activated> is this. You must not be a Sikh. ADMIN please watch out for this poster he just joined this forum recently and seems like RSS or Muslim trying to weaken us.

1 hour ago, singhdalbir said:

seems like RSS or Muslim trying to weaken us.

I don't think she is Hindu or Muslim.

Obviously all humanity and insaaniat is one.

However, what I think Sat1 is articulating poorly (or glossing over) is that there are serious differences between the path of Sikhi (Truth) as taught by Guru Sahib and religious ideologies like Islam (where the Quran supports such evil and depraved things like Slavery, the rape of children, the sexual enslavement of non-Muslim, Genocide and terrorism) and Hinduism (which supports such depraved concepts as the caste system and considers women impure similar to how Islam does).

I think once Sat1 acknowledges that the Muslim and Hindu beliefs above are wholeheartedly and categorically rejected by Sikhi then she will be able to articulate what she actually believes a bit better.

16 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

What is his background? 

Mona Punjabi as the new craze nowadays is to try ban all non-Amrtitdhari weddings so as to disconnect ordinary Sikhs away from their Gurdwara and Sangat and cut off their children and future generations away from any connection to Sikhi

14 hours ago, indersingh1313 said:

hard to judge someone's faith! there are people who are born into Sikh families and do Anand Karaj, they also drink at their weddings and many get divorce too...

Guru Sahib and Gurbani have the power to reform the most wicked of Sinners.

The bigger Beadbi is to disconnect a couple who request Anand Karaj and to thereby disconnect them, their family, their children and future generations from wanting to have anything to do with Sikhi and their local Gurdwara Sangat.

14 hours ago, puzzled said:

I was in a similar situation a few years back. We know this Punjabi family for decades and one of their daughters decided to get married to a Gujrati guy, they did the anand karaj in the early hours somewhere in Hayes, not sure where. I was caught between telling someone or not and i didn't at the end! because i walk past these same people and when i see them i greet them and then there i was going behind their back and reporting them. It didn't feel right, and my parents wouldn't of been happy at all if i did that. 

I'm glad you didn't protest on the day of their Anand Karaj.

Given that one of our Panj Piare was Gujarati the more of them we integrate within the Diaspora Gurdwara Sangat, There are countless Gujarati (Sikh) females attending Gurdwara and raising Sikh children in the States. If the Gujarati gentleman in question was to experience the power of Sangat and learn about the Panj Piare more often than not most would choose Sikhi as the Truth over and above the caste system and gender discrimination offered by Hinduism.

13 hours ago, Premi5 said:

It's a difficult one, who knows if it would result in negative karma for ourselves if we do something like that . 

Well said. What bigger negative karma could there be than to guarantee that a couple's children and future generations are completely alienated and pushed away from Sikhi, and their local Gurdwara Sangat by young folks protesting!

12 hours ago, puzzled said:

Yeah that's the thing bro. Whenever i walk past their house and i see them i stop and talk to the brother and father, and then imagine if i went behind their backs and reported the wedding. It just didn't feel right. Especially considering it was their daughters wedding, parents go through so much these days trying to get their kids married. And it would of caused problems in my family! back then when people used to protest outside Gurdware at interfaith Anand Karajs i told my parents that if another one happens at our local Gurdwara I'm gnna go and protest and my dad raised his hand indicating a potential slap!

I'm glad you didn't join the protests. When 2 people are going to get married anyway (at a Mandir or Registry Office if they are refused Anand Karaj) then it logically makes more sense to educate them about Sikhi and provide them the support of their local Gurdwara Sangat in order to integrate them within the Sikh Panth. Instead of pushing them away so that the Sikh Panth in the Diaspora is left weaker and weaker as our oppenents wish to see (and laughing at us at how stupid we are to unwittingly do their dirty work for them in demographically weakening the Panth). The Sikh Panth needs a constant infusion of new blood in order to grow. The new blood tends to be more educated about Sikhi and more committed to what it stands in terms of justice, equality and Sarbat da Bhalla. Whereas those who think of Sikhi as a mere accident of birth trend more towards drugs, alcohol and everything in opposition to Sikhi and Gurmat.

On 9/14/2020 at 12:52 AM, singhdalbir said:

your a fool. with some ulterior motive. Guru Sahib said I am neither Hindu nor Muslim. because he rejected both backwards ideologies. Guru Sahib started a new religion. Aurangzeb want to make 1 from 2 but Guru said God want to make 3 from 2. Stop using Gurbani to future your stupid thought process. you don't understand nor it seem you ever will. you have to read the whole Shabad to understand that is he rejecting all the practices of those two irrelevant religions. If there is no religion than why did Guru Gobind singh ji create the Khalsa. You utter nonsense that might mislead other on this forum. I ask the Admin again this seem like a CAT. Please check his IP.

1.PNG

This quote proved what I’ve said. Read it again. Your ego is blinding you to what’s right in front of you. There’s only One. Religion is false, we’re not Hindus or Muslims, God is One. Sikh means Student, were students of Sat. 

On 9/14/2020 at 2:03 AM, Guest Singh said:

I don't think she is Hindu or Muslim.

Obviously all humanity and insaaniat is one.

However, what I think Sat1 is articulating poorly (or glossing over) is that there are serious differences between the path of Sikhi (Truth) as taught by Guru Sahib and religious ideologies like Islam (where the Quran supports such evil and depraved things like Slavery, the rape of children, the sexual enslavement of non-Muslim, Genocide and terrorism) and Hinduism (which supports such depraved concepts as the caste system and considers women impure similar to how Islam does).

I think once Sat1 acknowledges that the Muslim and Hindu beliefs above are wholeheartedly and categorically rejected by Sikhi then she will be able to articulate what she actually believes a bit better.

There is no religion. Dasam Granth Ji explains that the teachers of Hinduism and Islam became corrupts and became psychopaths, Mohammed circumcising his followers and the gods and goddesses were in ego making people worship them. Religion is false, there’s only the Pure Uncorrupted teachings that the Gurus taught. They added teachings of other bhagats who were born into other religions but who detached from them and practiced Truth, to show that religion is false. That Truth is One. 

That’s why Guru Nanak says to replace the Hindu and Muslim rituals with truthful actions and deeds instead, because the rituals mean Nothing. There’s only One as taught in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Many others twisted and corrupted Gods messages and fell off the path. The Gurus came at a time where there was so much darkness, falsehood and false rituals and religion. Guru Nanak eradicated the false constraints of religions, and taught us that there’s only One All Pervading God, One pervading Truth..no Hindu, no Muslim. How can God who is all pervading be constrained to anything..to any religion, caste, culture or sect. We have Punjabi’s who are buried six feet under in culture to the extent that they believe that white, black, Chinese, reds Indians are different from us, when humans are Equal, it’s the man made constraints of religion, culture, caste, false societal levels, wealth and poverty etc that blind us to the Truth. When you’re a Sikh, ie student of Truth, you don’t constrain yourself to an illusion. You free yourself of it and realise it’s all just God and hence become all loving and fearless, Nirboah and Nirvair.