Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Harditsingh

are tattoos allowed in sikhi? anyone notice the increase in the amount of punjabis having them?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

the moorat is also missing the two lines under the M      and the Ajooni too     it spells something completely else  lol!

what about the Nirbhair... oh jeez I'm cringing so bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Harditsingh said:

As title suggests. I have noticed an increase in ppl from punjab rocking tattoos infact i noticed this for a while and just shrugged it off for some reason. Anyways do you guys also notice this I also seen women having tattoos as well. To me personally i am not a fan of tatoos and they kinda look immature and childish but  i would never think of someones opinion to be lesser just because they have a tattoo i even have friends with it

As per sikhi, tattoos are not allowed. Yes, it's a shame that this stupid tattoo trend is increasing in Punjab but as an Indian Sikh, I can say that this is increasing in every community/religion. Thanks to Bollywood gay bs culture. 

The biggest irony is seeing some sharaabi/smoker mona/moni with gurbaani tattoos on their body. Honestly, as a practicing sikh, I get offended by this. There should be legal action on such punjabi atheists for disrespecting sikhi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a tattoo done years ago, but its the same as cutting your hair, colouring your hair or getting piercings, etc.

You can tell its old because of colour fading it was black and white when I had it done.

20200914_142321.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 3:12 PM, puzzled said:

I was gnna get a tattoo in my mona days, thank waheguru that i didnt! 

the irony when you see some fat bellied mona with a beer in his hand and a Baba Deep Singh ji tattoo on his arm. 

Some Indian actress i think it was the mandira bedi had ek onkar tattoo on her back and then she got it covered over with another tattoo because she started getting threats from Punjab. 

But its OK for you to be critical? You know  you should not talk about anybody right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

But its OK for you to be critical? You know  you should not talk about anybody right?

Where does it say that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

But its OK for you to be critical? You know  you should not talk about anybody right?

So if I saw someone bringing tobacco into a Gurdwara, or using kara to open a alcohol bottle or a couple making out in a car in the Gurdwara car park I shouldn't say anything coz that will be very insensitive and critical of me? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

So if I saw someone bringing tobacco into a Gurdwara, or using kara to open a alcohol bottle or a couple making out in a car in the Gurdwara car park I shouldn't say anything coz that will be very insensitive and critical of me? 

No, I'm saying why is your mind drifting, if you see it go up to them and do something don't b,I,tch about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

No, I'm saying why is your mind drifting, if you see it go up to them and do something don't b,I,tch about it

Drifting?  Your the one that has drifted the conversation from why we shouldn't criticise... 

Why should we not criticise ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Also the people you are talking about about can not defend themselves,  I have a tattoo,  talk to me directly about it.

Your drifting again .... 

Why should we not criticise?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Your drifting again .... 

Why should we not criticise?  

Because it was written not criticise or talk bad about other people 

 

21st hukam of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

 

52 Hukams of Guru Gobind Singh ji

 
 


1) Dharam di Kirat karni - Earn by honest means.


2) Daswand dena - Give one tenth of your salary.


3) Gurbani kantth karni - Memorize Gurbani.


4) Amrit Vaelae utthna - Wake up Amrit Vela (before dawn).


5) Sikh sewak di sewa ruchi naal karni - Serve a Sikh Servant with devotion.


6) Gurbani dae arth Sikh vidhvana tuo parrhnae - Learn the meanings of Gurbani from Sikh Scholars.

7) Punj Kakaar di Rehat drirh kar rukhni - Follow the discipline of the 5 K's strictly.


8.Shabad da abhihas karna - Practice Shabad Gurbani in life.


9) Sat-Saroop Satgur da dhian dharna - Concentrate on the True Guru (God).


10) Guru Granth Sahib Ji noo Guru mananaa - Accept Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Guru.


11) Kaarjaan dae arambh vich ardaas karni - At the beginning of a task, perform ardaas


12) Jaman, maran, ja viah mokae Jup da paatth kar tihaaval (Karaah Parsaad) kar anand sahib dia punj paurian, ardaas, pratham punj pyaariaan atae hazoori granthi noo vartaa kae oprunth sangat noo vartaaouna - At birth, death, or marriage ceremonies, do Japji Sahib, make Karaah Parshaad, do five stanzas of anand sahib, do ardaas, and then distribute Karaah Parshaad to the Panj Pyare, the Granthi, and then to the sangat.


13) Jab tak Karaah Parshaad vartadaa rahae sadh sangat addol batthee rahae - Until Karaah Parshaad is completely distributed, the Sangat should remain sitting and unmoving.


14) Anand Viah bina grahist nahi karna - Do not start married life without Anand Karaj (Sikh ceremony of marriage).


15) Par-Istri, Ma-Bhain, Dhi-Bhain, kar jaanani. Par Istri da sang nahi karna - Recognize all other women other than your wife as mothers and sisters. Do not engage in marital behaviour with them.


16) Istri da mooh nahi fitkaarnaa - Do not silence your wife?


17) Jagat-jootth tambaaku bikhiaa da tiaag karna - Abandon worldly falsehoods and tobacco-poison.


18) Rehatvaan atae naam jupan vaalae gursikhaa di sangat karni - Keep the company of Sikhs who follow the Rehat and meditate on the Name (of God).


19) Kum karan vich daridar nahi karna - Don't be lazy while doing work.


20) Gurbani di katha tae keertan roaz sunanaa atae karna - Listen and do kirtan and Gurbani discourses daily.


21) Kisae di ninda, chugali, atae eirkha nahi karni - Do not engage in slander, gossip or spite anyone


22) Dhan, jawaani, tae kul-jaat da abhiman nahi karnaa (Nanak daadak tahe duae goath. Saak guru sikhan sang hoath) - Do not take pride in wealth, youth and caste. (Mother and Father's caste both castes. All Sikhs of the Guru are siblings)?


23) Mat uchi tae suchi rakhni - Keep the religious discipline high and pure.


24) Shubh karman tao kadae naa ttarnaa - Do not refrain from doing Righteous deeds.


25) Budh bal da daataa vaheguroo noo jaananaa - Recognize God as the giver of intellect and strength.


26) Sugandh (kasam sahu) dae kar itbaar janaaoun vaalae tae yakeen nahi karna - Do not believe a person who swears (one who tries/attempts to convince someone with a 'saun or saugandh').


27) Sutantar Vicharna. Raaj Kaaj dian kamaan tae doosrae mutaa dia purshaan noo huk nahi daenaa - Rule Independently. In the affairs of government, do not give people of other religions authority or power.


28) Raajniti parhni - Study politics.


29) Dushman naal saam, daam, bhaed, aadiak, upaa vartnae - With the enemy, practice/deploy the various techniques/tactics of diplomacy (saam, daam, dand, bhed).


30) Shaster vidyaa atae ghorhae di savaari da abhiaas karna - Practice the knowledge of weaponry and horse riding.


31) Doosrae mataa dae pustak, vidyaa parhni. Pur bhrosaa drirh Gurbani, Akal Purakh tae karnaa - Study the books and knowledge of other faiths. But keep trust in Gurbani and Akal Purukh.


32) Gurupdaesaa noo dhaaran karna - Follow the teachings of the Guru.


33) Raheraas da paath kar kharae ho kae ardaas karni - After Rehras Paatth, do Ardaas standing up.


34) Saun valae sohila atae 'paun guru pani pita...' salok parhna - Recite Sohila and 'paun guru pani pita...' stanza before going to sleep.


35) Dastaar bina nahi rehnaa - Wear a turban at all times.


36) Singha da adha naam nahi bulauna - Do not call a Singh by half of their name (nickname).


37) Sharaab nai saevani - Do not partake of alcoholic drinks.


38) Sir munae noo kanaiaa nahi daeni. Uos ghar daevni jithae Akal Purukh di sikhi ha, jo karzaai naa hovae, bhalae subhaa da hovae, bibaeki atae gyanvaan hovae - Do not give a daughter's hand to a clean shaven. Give her hand in a house where God's Sikhi exists, where the household is not in debt, is of a good nature, is disciplined and knowledgeable.


39) Subh kaaraj Gurbani anusaar karnae - Do all work in accordance with Gurbani.


40) Chugali kar kisae da kam nahi vigaarnaa - Do not ruin someone's work by gossip.


41) Kaurha bachan nahi kahinaa - Do not utter bitter statements.


42) Darshan yaatraa gurdwaaraa di hi karni - Make pilgrimages to Gurdwaras only.


43) Bachan karkae paalnaa - Fulfill all of the promises that you make


44) Pardaesi, lorvaan, dukhi, apung manukh di yataahshkat sewa karni - Do as much sewa as you can for foreigners, the needy and the troubled.


45) Putari da dhan bikh jananaa - Recognize the property of a daughter as poison?


46) Dikhaawae da Sikh nahi bananaa - Do not become an outward show-off Sikh.


47) Sikhi kesaa-suaasa sang nibhaaouni - Live and die a Keshadhaari Sikh


48) Chori, yaari, tthugi, dhokaa, dagaa bahi karnaa - Refrain from engaging in theft, adultery / promiscuity / permissiveness , fraud, deceit, embezzlement.


49) Sikh da itbaar karna - Believe a Sikh.


50) Jhutthi gavaahi nahi daeni - Do not give false testimony.


51) Dhroh nahi karnaa - Do not cheat.


52) Langar-Parshaad ik ras vartaaunaa - Distribute Langar and Karaah Parshaad with 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Because it was written not criticise or talk bad about other people 

 

21st hukam of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

 

52 Hukams of Guru Gobind Singh ji

 
 


1) Dharam di Kirat karni - Earn by honest means.


2) Daswand dena - Give one tenth of your salary.


3) Gurbani kantth karni - Memorize Gurbani.


4) Amrit Vaelae utthna - Wake up Amrit Vela (before dawn).


5) Sikh sewak di sewa ruchi naal karni - Serve a Sikh Servant with devotion.


6) Gurbani dae arth Sikh vidhvana tuo parrhnae - Learn the meanings of Gurbani from Sikh Scholars.

7) Punj Kakaar di Rehat drirh kar rukhni - Follow the discipline of the 5 K's strictly.


8.Shabad da abhihas karna - Practice Shabad Gurbani in life.


9) Sat-Saroop Satgur da dhian dharna - Concentrate on the True Guru (God).


10) Guru Granth Sahib Ji noo Guru mananaa - Accept Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Guru.


11) Kaarjaan dae arambh vich ardaas karni - At the beginning of a task, perform ardaas


12) Jaman, maran, ja viah mokae Jup da paatth kar tihaaval (Karaah Parsaad) kar anand sahib dia punj paurian, ardaas, pratham punj pyaariaan atae hazoori granthi noo vartaa kae oprunth sangat noo vartaaouna - At birth, death, or marriage ceremonies, do Japji Sahib, make Karaah Parshaad, do five stanzas of anand sahib, do ardaas, and then distribute Karaah Parshaad to the Panj Pyare, the Granthi, and then to the sangat.


13) Jab tak Karaah Parshaad vartadaa rahae sadh sangat addol batthee rahae - Until Karaah Parshaad is completely distributed, the Sangat should remain sitting and unmoving.


14) Anand Viah bina grahist nahi karna - Do not start married life without Anand Karaj (Sikh ceremony of marriage).


15) Par-Istri, Ma-Bhain, Dhi-Bhain, kar jaanani. Par Istri da sang nahi karna - Recognize all other women other than your wife as mothers and sisters. Do not engage in marital behaviour with them.


16) Istri da mooh nahi fitkaarnaa - Do not silence your wife?


17) Jagat-jootth tambaaku bikhiaa da tiaag karna - Abandon worldly falsehoods and tobacco-poison.


18) Rehatvaan atae naam jupan vaalae gursikhaa di sangat karni - Keep the company of Sikhs who follow the Rehat and meditate on the Name (of God).


19) Kum karan vich daridar nahi karna - Don't be lazy while doing work.


20) Gurbani di katha tae keertan roaz sunanaa atae karna - Listen and do kirtan and Gurbani discourses daily.


21) Kisae di ninda, chugali, atae eirkha nahi karni - Do not engage in slander, gossip or spite anyone


22) Dhan, jawaani, tae kul-jaat da abhiman nahi karnaa (Nanak daadak tahe duae goath. Saak guru sikhan sang hoath) - Do not take pride in wealth, youth and caste. (Mother and Father's caste both castes. All Sikhs of the Guru are siblings)?


23) Mat uchi tae suchi rakhni - Keep the religious discipline high and pure.


24) Shubh karman tao kadae naa ttarnaa - Do not refrain from doing Righteous deeds.


25) Budh bal da daataa vaheguroo noo jaananaa - Recognize God as the giver of intellect and strength.


26) Sugandh (kasam sahu) dae kar itbaar janaaoun vaalae tae yakeen nahi karna - Do not believe a person who swears (one who tries/attempts to convince someone with a 'saun or saugandh').


27) Sutantar Vicharna. Raaj Kaaj dian kamaan tae doosrae mutaa dia purshaan noo huk nahi daenaa - Rule Independently. In the affairs of government, do not give people of other religions authority or power.


28) Raajniti parhni - Study politics.


29) Dushman naal saam, daam, bhaed, aadiak, upaa vartnae - With the enemy, practice/deploy the various techniques/tactics of diplomacy (saam, daam, dand, bhed).


30) Shaster vidyaa atae ghorhae di savaari da abhiaas karna - Practice the knowledge of weaponry and horse riding.


31) Doosrae mataa dae pustak, vidyaa parhni. Pur bhrosaa drirh Gurbani, Akal Purakh tae karnaa - Study the books and knowledge of other faiths. But keep trust in Gurbani and Akal Purukh.


32) Gurupdaesaa noo dhaaran karna - Follow the teachings of the Guru.


33) Raheraas da paath kar kharae ho kae ardaas karni - After Rehras Paatth, do Ardaas standing up.


34) Saun valae sohila atae 'paun guru pani pita...' salok parhna - Recite Sohila and 'paun guru pani pita...' stanza before going to sleep.


35) Dastaar bina nahi rehnaa - Wear a turban at all times.


36) Singha da adha naam nahi bulauna - Do not call a Singh by half of their name (nickname).


37) Sharaab nai saevani - Do not partake of alcoholic drinks.


38) Sir munae noo kanaiaa nahi daeni. Uos ghar daevni jithae Akal Purukh di sikhi ha, jo karzaai naa hovae, bhalae subhaa da hovae, bibaeki atae gyanvaan hovae - Do not give a daughter's hand to a clean shaven. Give her hand in a house where God's Sikhi exists, where the household is not in debt, is of a good nature, is disciplined and knowledgeable.


39) Subh kaaraj Gurbani anusaar karnae - Do all work in accordance with Gurbani.


40) Chugali kar kisae da kam nahi vigaarnaa - Do not ruin someone's work by gossip.


41) Kaurha bachan nahi kahinaa - Do not utter bitter statements.


42) Darshan yaatraa gurdwaaraa di hi karni - Make pilgrimages to Gurdwaras only.


43) Bachan karkae paalnaa - Fulfill all of the promises that you make


44) Pardaesi, lorvaan, dukhi, apung manukh di yataahshkat sewa karni - Do as much sewa as you can for foreigners, the needy and the troubled.


45) Putari da dhan bikh jananaa - Recognize the property of a daughter as poison?


46) Dikhaawae da Sikh nahi bananaa - Do not become an outward show-off Sikh.


47) Sikhi kesaa-suaasa sang nibhaaouni - Live and die a Keshadhaari Sikh


48) Chori, yaari, tthugi, dhokaa, dagaa bahi karnaa - Refrain from engaging in theft, adultery / promiscuity / permissiveness , fraud, deceit, embezzlement.


49) Sikh da itbaar karna - Believe a Sikh.


50) Jhutthi gavaahi nahi daeni - Do not give false testimony.


51) Dhroh nahi karnaa - Do not cheat.


52) Langar-Parshaad ik ras vartaaunaa - Distribute Langar and Karaah Parshaad with 

Beautiful. What a gift to us all. @Sat1. Don't you agree sister?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Because it was written not criticise or talk bad about other people 

 

21st hukam of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

 

52 Hukams of Guru Gobind Singh ji

 
 


1) Dharam di Kirat karni - Earn by honest means.


2) Daswand dena - Give one tenth of your salary.


3) Gurbani kantth karni - Memorize Gurbani.


4) Amrit Vaelae utthna - Wake up Amrit Vela (before dawn).


5) Sikh sewak di sewa ruchi naal karni - Serve a Sikh Servant with devotion.


6) Gurbani dae arth Sikh vidhvana tuo parrhnae - Learn the meanings of Gurbani from Sikh Scholars.

7) Punj Kakaar di Rehat drirh kar rukhni - Follow the discipline of the 5 K's strictly.


8.Shabad da abhihas karna - Practice Shabad Gurbani in life.


9) Sat-Saroop Satgur da dhian dharna - Concentrate on the True Guru (God).


10) Guru Granth Sahib Ji noo Guru mananaa - Accept Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Guru.


11) Kaarjaan dae arambh vich ardaas karni - At the beginning of a task, perform ardaas


12) Jaman, maran, ja viah mokae Jup da paatth kar tihaaval (Karaah Parsaad) kar anand sahib dia punj paurian, ardaas, pratham punj pyaariaan atae hazoori granthi noo vartaa kae oprunth sangat noo vartaaouna - At birth, death, or marriage ceremonies, do Japji Sahib, make Karaah Parshaad, do five stanzas of anand sahib, do ardaas, and then distribute Karaah Parshaad to the Panj Pyare, the Granthi, and then to the sangat.


13) Jab tak Karaah Parshaad vartadaa rahae sadh sangat addol batthee rahae - Until Karaah Parshaad is completely distributed, the Sangat should remain sitting and unmoving.


14) Anand Viah bina grahist nahi karna - Do not start married life without Anand Karaj (Sikh ceremony of marriage).


15) Par-Istri, Ma-Bhain, Dhi-Bhain, kar jaanani. Par Istri da sang nahi karna - Recognize all other women other than your wife as mothers and sisters. Do not engage in marital behaviour with them.


16) Istri da mooh nahi fitkaarnaa - Do not silence your wife?


17) Jagat-jootth tambaaku bikhiaa da tiaag karna - Abandon worldly falsehoods and tobacco-poison.


18) Rehatvaan atae naam jupan vaalae gursikhaa di sangat karni - Keep the company of Sikhs who follow the Rehat and meditate on the Name (of God).


19) Kum karan vich daridar nahi karna - Don't be lazy while doing work.


20) Gurbani di katha tae keertan roaz sunanaa atae karna - Listen and do kirtan and Gurbani discourses daily.


21) Kisae di ninda, chugali, atae eirkha nahi karni - Do not engage in slander, gossip or spite anyone


22) Dhan, jawaani, tae kul-jaat da abhiman nahi karnaa (Nanak daadak tahe duae goath. Saak guru sikhan sang hoath) - Do not take pride in wealth, youth and caste. (Mother and Father's caste both castes. All Sikhs of the Guru are siblings)?


23) Mat uchi tae suchi rakhni - Keep the religious discipline high and pure.


24) Shubh karman tao kadae naa ttarnaa - Do not refrain from doing Righteous deeds.


25) Budh bal da daataa vaheguroo noo jaananaa - Recognize God as the giver of intellect and strength.


26) Sugandh (kasam sahu) dae kar itbaar janaaoun vaalae tae yakeen nahi karna - Do not believe a person who swears (one who tries/attempts to convince someone with a 'saun or saugandh').


27) Sutantar Vicharna. Raaj Kaaj dian kamaan tae doosrae mutaa dia purshaan noo huk nahi daenaa - Rule Independently. In the affairs of government, do not give people of other religions authority or power.


28) Raajniti parhni - Study politics.


29) Dushman naal saam, daam, bhaed, aadiak, upaa vartnae - With the enemy, practice/deploy the various techniques/tactics of diplomacy (saam, daam, dand, bhed).


30) Shaster vidyaa atae ghorhae di savaari da abhiaas karna - Practice the knowledge of weaponry and horse riding.


31) Doosrae mataa dae pustak, vidyaa parhni. Pur bhrosaa drirh Gurbani, Akal Purakh tae karnaa - Study the books and knowledge of other faiths. But keep trust in Gurbani and Akal Purukh.


32) Gurupdaesaa noo dhaaran karna - Follow the teachings of the Guru.


33) Raheraas da paath kar kharae ho kae ardaas karni - After Rehras Paatth, do Ardaas standing up.


34) Saun valae sohila atae 'paun guru pani pita...' salok parhna - Recite Sohila and 'paun guru pani pita...' stanza before going to sleep.


35) Dastaar bina nahi rehnaa - Wear a turban at all times.


36) Singha da adha naam nahi bulauna - Do not call a Singh by half of their name (nickname).


37) Sharaab nai saevani - Do not partake of alcoholic drinks.


38) Sir munae noo kanaiaa nahi daeni. Uos ghar daevni jithae Akal Purukh di sikhi ha, jo karzaai naa hovae, bhalae subhaa da hovae, bibaeki atae gyanvaan hovae - Do not give a daughter's hand to a clean shaven. Give her hand in a house where God's Sikhi exists, where the household is not in debt, is of a good nature, is disciplined and knowledgeable.


39) Subh kaaraj Gurbani anusaar karnae - Do all work in accordance with Gurbani.


40) Chugali kar kisae da kam nahi vigaarnaa - Do not ruin someone's work by gossip.


41) Kaurha bachan nahi kahinaa - Do not utter bitter statements.


42) Darshan yaatraa gurdwaaraa di hi karni - Make pilgrimages to Gurdwaras only.


43) Bachan karkae paalnaa - Fulfill all of the promises that you make


44) Pardaesi, lorvaan, dukhi, apung manukh di yataahshkat sewa karni - Do as much sewa as you can for foreigners, the needy and the troubled.


45) Putari da dhan bikh jananaa - Recognize the property of a daughter as poison?


46) Dikhaawae da Sikh nahi bananaa - Do not become an outward show-off Sikh.


47) Sikhi kesaa-suaasa sang nibhaaouni - Live and die a Keshadhaari Sikh


48) Chori, yaari, tthugi, dhokaa, dagaa bahi karnaa - Refrain from engaging in theft, adultery / promiscuity / permissiveness , fraud, deceit, embezzlement.


49) Sikh da itbaar karna - Believe a Sikh.


50) Jhutthi gavaahi nahi daeni - Do not give false testimony.


51) Dhroh nahi karnaa - Do not cheat.


52) Langar-Parshaad ik ras vartaaunaa - Distribute Langar and Karaah Parshaad with 

Criticizing and gossip/slander are two different things. Where does it say you can't criticize someone who is doing wrong in Sikhi or beadbi?

Gossip/slander is if i start talking about the failings/troubles of one neighbor with another neighbor and get a good laugh out of it and enjoy it, get a kick out of it. 

Criticizing is talking about the wrong doings of people  i.e getting tattoos of mool mantar and ek onkar or shaving khannda into their hair. 

People have been talking about how its wrong getting tattoos of gurbani and using gurbani on wedding invitations for years now but everyone just ignores it. 

In India my cousins were getting Karas made with their names carved into it them, i was asked if i want one as well and i said no because its wrong to have your name carved into a kara, for half a minute they were like "yeahhhh"  "truee" bla bla bla    and they went away got karas made with their names carved in them.   No one cares  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

 

16) Istri da mooh nahi fitkaarnaa - Do not silence your wife

Wait until the Femi-sikhs get their claws into this hukam... ūüėÖūüėĀ

Of course, if they actually studied Sikhi, they'd be bleating about this hukam for years now.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Depends on what type of beings they are, and how you define 'advanced.'
    • Chhatt (Roof) ? Feels natural to say Shhatt sounds more right than Chhatt Also¬† Phapha and Fafa.......most Phapha i hear pronounce as 'fafa'..l Phal - (Fruit) always said Fhaul and Phull (Flower) - as Fhull ..... ¬†
    • Same feels so unnatural too..but i'v been saying it repeatedly, then later when i test myself still manage to say 'Ssh'...but getting used to saying' chh' However what feels wrong is 'Chhatt' - Roof...'Shhatt sounds right not Chhatt.. Idk about dialect, because when you say 'CHH' you're¬† bringing your tounge top of the palate and lot more breathe then SHH. my mum is firm its always been 'sha' ...listening to Paath, some audio sounds like 'Chh' others 'sha' What about Phapha and Fafa.......most Phapha i hear pronounce as 'fafa'..like¬† Phal - (Fruit( always said Fhaul and Phull (Flower) - as Fhull¬† ¬†
    • Hindutva Hindus have become very Hankaari and drunk with power to the point where they are forcing their religion on others. The BJP gov IN UP under Yogi is now trying to force¬† Madrasas to teach the Gita and Ramayan.¬† Sikhs are now being demonized in their propaganda war along with good hearted Hindus who they term as Urban Naxals.¬†
    • But I¬†think that's the direction they're heading. They're probably going to become like those angry militant feminist mobs, and start protesting outside Gurdware asking for changes, the BBC and similar media will be the first ones there to cover it.¬† Its already happened to all the other religions.¬†There are reform Churches, synagogues etc¬† ¬†These people don't stop till they get what they want, they use leftist media to back them.¬† They're already getting together!¬† and these Sikhs have a big Sikh following!¬† ¬†
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use