Buying land in punjab

AM4R

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Has anyone bought land in punjab?

Im uk born and I was just wondering how hard it is ( i have an OCI if that helps lol) 

Ive tried to look for land for sale on various websites and it seems really expensive even though everyone is saying the prices are going down.

I just wanted something in punjab just incase everything goes down the drain in the uk

6 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

What do you mean ?  What do you think could happen in the UK, and why would Punjab be unaffected?

What type of work do you do ?

Just looking at the uk with brexit, potential of war (not just the uk but globally) and now corona who knows whats going to happen

Im thinking of buying land in punjab as a saftey net, but you're right punjab could be affected too which would make this pointless

Just wanted other peoples advice/experience

7 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

Yeah, in India people like us are considered jokes, if you were to invest over there you'd need to have family you can trust otherwise your done for.

I did at one point consider Canada, i worked in Seattle for 2 years and used to pop over to Vancouver a lot (friends and family there) then i saw the cost of living there and decided against. Eastern Europe is full of right wing nutters at the moment, hopefully they will disappear given time.

We are considering New Zealand though, we've been over there and it's a beautiful country, people get on with each other (for the most part) and it's far enough to make sure the relatives don't visit, house prices are okay as well.

what do u make of northern Europe(Sweden, Norway etc).?

New Zealand is an excellent option.

I know some people who strongly believe in societal collapse and recommend Portugal as a very safe option.Some even say George Bush has bought large piece of land in Portugal.