Coca cola

puzzled

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Who’s the Indian geezer? 

no idea!  someone sent me it and i thought it was interesting so i uploaded it on here lol!    had no idea sweeteners were that bad, my mother uses sweeteners everyday in her tea, told her not to use them,  though someone in the past did tell me that they are not good.  I use brown sugar 

6 hours ago, puzzled said:

no idea!  someone sent me it and i thought it was interesting so i uploaded it on here lol!    had no idea sweeteners were that bad, my mother uses sweeteners everyday in her tea, told her not to use them,  though someone in the past did tell me that they are not good.  I use brown sugar 

all the artifical sweetners are carcinogenic , cause blood sugar turmoil through inducing carb  cravings  post consumption, and in the case of nutrasweet can cause parkinson's like neurological damage ask Michael J fox and six of his fellow set mates who developed parkinson's after spending every day downing free diet pepsi for months on end . so that's seven memebers of a young cast getting parkinsons; too much of a coincidence to be explained away.