Exposed: Paramjit Sidhu cat

puzzled

Real name is Paramjit Singh Sidhu (CAT) – Name On Social Media is Dhanna Singh (Fake Kharku) Dhanna Singh KLF

Dhanna Singh who claims to be a former Khalistani militant during the 80’s. However, Khalistan Khufia Agency has thoroughly researched the this Dhanna Singh and the real story has been uncovered.

Dhanna Singh, who’s real name is Parmjit Sidhu, infiltrated Shaheed Bhai Avtar Singh Brahma’s group during the late 80’s and he secretly worked for the Punjab Police by providing information on the location of prominent members of the Khalistan Movement.

Dhanna Singh, urf Sidhu Cat, was responsible for the Shaheedi of Bhai Balbir Singh Khaira and also Bhai Mohinder Singh Khalsa. A large group of Singhs left Canada in 1984 after Operation Bluestar, to join the armed struggle for Khalistan.

The Punjab Police, hired several individuals to infiltrate the armed groups to provide information. Sidhu Cat was hired by SSP Izhar Alam to get close to the Canadian Singhs, in order to provide their location.

Sidhu Cat has now resurfaced again in order to entrap young vulnerable Sikh Youth’s and provide their information to Punjab Police.

The Sikh community needs to be aware of Dhanna Singh urf Sidhu Cat, because he is a threat to the national security of Khalistan.

The investigation carried out on Sidhu Cat led to the making of this documentary. All of the information provided is factual and based on evidence.

The Khalistan Khufia Agency team spoke to many family members of the Singh’s who were martyred due to the acts of Dhanna. They are concerned for the safety of Sikh youth who Dhanna is now targeting.

The training video from 1988, which Dhanna Singh so proudly talks about was how he managed to pass information to Punjab Police. He got the training camp recorded and then passed a copy of the video to the Punjab Police.

It took Dhanna Singh urf Sidhu Cat, only one year to get most of the Singhs from the training camp Shaheed, he actually admits this in one of his videos.

When the training camp video leaked onto the internet a couple of years ago, many people began to ask questions on how Dhanna Singh managed to stay alive. Then Dhanna Singh emerged on the Panthic scene and began with his false stories and lies.

Dhanna Singh has the blood of several Shaheed Singhs on his hands. The Sikh community should not be fooled by this police tout.

Recently a You-tuber Post a Exposed video of Paramjit Singh Sidhu CAT Alias Dhanna Singh, This video is removed and this channel also Terminated. why ?? Who can be behind this?

Paramjit-Singh-Sidhu-CAT-Alias-Dhanna-Singh.jpg?resize=708%2C673&is-pending-load=1#038;ssl=1

12 hours ago, Kaurr said:

What is he trying to do?

If I had to guess, he's been given the role of agitator. Stir up pro-Khalistani sentiments among the younger generations who aren't wise to this guy's history; identify the ones willing to go that extra step further beyond simple, passive activism, lol, then sell them out / pass on their details to GOI, who can then instruct the UK govt that they have a serious Sikh militant problem. India gets to further perpetuate the myth that we're terrorists, thus lending justification to any actions it wishes to take in its so-called defence. The admittedly gorgeous house is probably reward for past services rendered, as well as a sweetener for future services yet to be performed. If he does his job well, GOI will build him an extension round the back. ??

On 9/13/2020 at 9:30 PM, MisterrSingh said:

That's messed up. Has he explained how he managed to buy a house like that after his prison stint?

My god. The video just shows any big house with absolutely no proof of ownership. And you beleive it.

The video also just gives the side of one man who accompanied Dhanna Singh to the town on the one occasion and there is no other proof of his being a cat. And you believe it.

The voice doesn't even match upto the anchor. Its just manufactured to look that way as if she is reading it, which then gives credence to the video.

23 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

If I had to guess, he's been given the role of agitator. Stir up pro-Khalistani sentiments among the younger generations who aren't wise to this guy's history; identify the ones willing to go that extra step further beyond simple, passive activism, lol, then sell them out / pass on their details to GOI, who can then instruct the UK govt that they have a serious Sikh militant problem. India gets to further perpetuate the myth that we're terrorists, thus lending justification to any actions it wishes to take in its so-called defence. The admittedly gorgeous house is probably reward for past services rendered, as well as a sweetener for future services yet to be performed. If he does his job well, GOI will build him an extension round the back. ??

Dhanna Singh has been very active in Khalistani circles and in creating links with kashmiri groups in UK. He is on the radar of indian intelligence and so is a target. It looks to me like this video is just one ploy. 

Just now, chatanga1 said:

My god. The video just shows any big house with absolutely no proof of ownership. And you beleive it.

The video also just gives the side of one man who accompanied Dhanna Singh to the town on the one occasion and there is no other proof of his being a cat. And you believe it.

The voice doesn't even match upto the anchor. Its just manufactured to look that way as if she is reading it, which then gives credence to the video.

Dhanna Singh has been very active in Khalistani circles and in creating links with kashmiri groups in UK. He is on the radar of indian intelligence and so is a target. It looks to me like this video is just one ploy. 

Fair enough. I don't have an axe to grind with the Singh either way. I took the video at face value. I assumed the makers of the video were panthic Sikhs in the know. If he is being defamed, then that's unfortunate. Nice house, though. ?