Getting influenced by words..

kaur

On 9/17/2020 at 9:32 PM, Singh1989 said:

Very, very hard as am in the same boat. 

I suppose if / when they tell u to get involved u could simply speak out tukhts where it states Nindia is wrong? (NOT Sant ka nindhk stated in Sukhmani Sahib) but other times Maharaaj mentions Nindia / juglia. If they get it, good. If not... U perfomed your duty, did yer bit. 

SO TRUE..

Guest Blue Mountain
On 9/18/2020 at 10:42 PM, Sat1 said:

On another note, a bunch of trolls and bullies have set up a thread doing my nindya and emotionally abusing me in another thread. Read it and see how nindya works, and how people who speak such sweet words on other threads can become demons on another. Such are many so called bhagats in the age of Kalyug. Wolves in sheep’s clothing. 

You are right, I was reading it too and it was so upsetting to read such a lot of nindia against you.  They are so patronising towards you just because they think you are young and inexperienced. Even if you are, no one has the right to be bad to you or anyone. After all, no one can be experienced in everything in life  regardless of their age!  Just ignore them. Be who you are and judging from your posts you seem to be doing really well.  Don’t stop posting because of these fools. You are a Sikh, a learner. Their unreserved nindia towards you has taught me something and that’s how certain people can be so vile towards others and cause so much hurt and pain without taking accountability for it!  Because of the pain you felt taught you not to do the same to others because they will also feel the same hurt and pain these nindaks caused you. See there is a lesson to be learned even from the nindaks. Let go and live your life with higher principles, which you are already doing, judging from your posts. Be good to others.

3 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

I just remembered 1 more shabad while reading the posts

Bhale Nindo Bhale Nindo Bhale Nindo Lokho. 

Slander me well,Slander me well,Slander me well, O people.

Bhul Chuk Maf ??

nindo nindo moko lok nindo   I thought was the shabad , it is clear that nindaks end up picking up the paap di guttadi of the person they do ninda about , the sakhi behind this shabad was a neighbour of Bhagat Kabir ji was constantly doing ninda of him and Bhagat ji felt blessed that this person was willing to wash his sins for him , and praised him as a true friend . When that neighbour died Bhagat Kabir ji was deeply sorrowful IRL. When people do ninda think of them as helpers in a way then your haumai will not drag you through krodh

18 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

I just remembered 1 more shabad while reading the posts

Bhale Nindo Bhale Nindo Bhale Nindo Lokho. 

Slander me well,Slander me well,Slander me well, O people.

Bhul Chuk Maf ??

And it reminds me of one more shabad... 

Nindho Nindho, moh ko log nindho.. 

Slander me, Slander me - go ahead people, and slander me..

I listen to this shabad when I know someone is judging me/taking me more..

Sometimes, I try to make it clear but not everyone wants to understand my point of view..

Closing my eyes and listening to this shabad gives me peace.

It is all good people..slander me.. Waheguru can read my mind and that matters the most :)

15 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

nindo nindo moko lok nindo   I thought was the shabad , it is clear that nindaks end up picking up the paap di guttadi of the person they do ninda about , the sakhi behind this shabad was a neighbour of Bhagat Kabir ji was constantly doing ninda of him and Bhagat ji felt blessed that this person was willing to wash his sins for him , and praised him as a true friend . When that neighbour died Bhagat Kabir ji was deeply sorrowful IRL. When people do ninda think of them as helpers in a way then your haumai will not drag you through krodh

And I was just writing about this shabad in my post :)

15 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Thank you for the beautiful sakhi.. Beautiful reminder..

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 2:46 PM, Guest Blue Mountain said:

You are right, I was reading it too and it was so upsetting to read such a lot of nindia against you.  They are so patronising towards you just because they think you are young and inexperienced. Even if you are, no one has the right to be bad to you or anyone. After all, no one can be experienced in everything in life  regardless of their age!  Just ignore them. Be who you are and judging from your posts you seem to be doing really well.  Don’t stop posting because of these fools. You are a Sikh, a learner. Their unreserved nindia towards you has taught me something and that’s how certain people can be so vile towards others and cause so much hurt and pain without taking accountability for it!  Because of the pain you felt taught you not to do the same to others because they will also feel the same hurt and pain these nindaks caused you. See there is a lesson to be learned even from the nindaks. Let go and live your life with higher principles, which you are already doing, judging from your posts. Be good to others.

That’s true, thanks so much ?