Master Tara Singh hunger strike 1961

puzzled

43 minutes ago, scali said:

Cha tanga is a shining example of “Good Slave”

like when the white master was sick the domestic slave would say “boss we sick”

They were called Uncle Tom Negros.

Hey, I'm not the one bending over for the muslamics across the border. I'm an Uncle Tom, fine. But I'm not a traitor to the Panth like you seem to be. Nor am I an ignoramus who doesn't know anything about their own Panth. Or an even bigger ignoramus who is prepared to listen to the mass murderers of Sikhs and accept their views without hesitation.

I bet you are ready to sacrifice your own life for pakistan aren't you.

But before you do become a pilot and destroy india, have a read of this:

https://www.sikhbookclub.com/Book/The-Valiant-Fighter-Master-Tara-Singh

PILOT!

Chatanga ji, you are correct about the Raja of Patiala. He was so loyal to the English. He was staunchly in favour of keeping India united. When it was clear that the British were leaving most of the Rajput Kings of Rajasthan had decided to band together and keep their independence. But the Raja of Patiala along with another loyal Indian Raja threatened them and ruined their aspirations. 

Patiala raja was the one leader who had the military might to form a Sikh state but he was so pro Congress and pro India that it was impossible to convince him. His son, Captain is today even a bigger Dusht than the Badals. 

He did some very good things for us but was out of his element as well when it came to some issues.

He encouraged us to fight back against muslim aggression during partition. He also managed to get us a state in India where we are the majority. These are two very important things. Had these two things not been done we would be speaking and writing in Urdu or Hindi today instead of Gurmukhi Punjabi. Even with his efforts Punjabi language is always under threat from Hindi due to Punjabi Hindus. You can imagine what it would be like without him.

His main negative was his education level. The likes of Jinnah, Nehru and Gandhi went to Oxford/Cambridge and UCL and had high ranking jobs. Tara Singh on the other hand was just a high school teacher. He couldn't compete with Jinnah, Nehru and Gandhi when it came to big matters.

All in all I would say that he was a great man. It's easy to be negative and criticise someone but it takes a bigger man to appreciate when someone has done good things and achieved a lot.

As for him being a Hindu agent, why would he go on hunger strike to get a Punjabi language state formed, something that infuriarated Punjabi Hindus! There were riots between Sikhs and Hindus during this movement.

This is an excerpt from Anand Chamatkar. Biography of Baba Nand Singh by his Hazori Ragi Gurmukh Singh. It is quiet detailed 5vols with loads of important information His father was the first sewadar of Baba Nand Singh. Baba ji died in 1943 before partition. He mentioned Tara Singh is misleading the Sikhs. Tara is collaborating with Gandhi and is going to destroy Sikhi. His words are true as we see the condition of Sikhs at present.

AA60C7BF-D3B2-43DF-86F3-9C7AFE21DF0E.jpeg