Canada Report on 'Khalistan' Movement

Kau89r8

43 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Yes they're behaving like kauravs, duje da hak maarna, chhal krna. But they forgot Pandavas (5 pyare) win in the end 

But as for right now..they've been winning.....look at us...what justice have we got or will get .i dont have much hope ....i try to say whatever happens happens for a reason, and its of down to Vaheguru most powerful of all, but its hard, to feel optimistic and hopeful 

3 hours ago, Kaurr said:

I don't get how Khalistan is related to Pakistan.

Don't some Khalistan supporters want Pakistan punjab as well?

Correct. Pakistan has co-opted the movement by offering their help vs Hindustan but that undermines the movement and maligns it. Nobody should accept their help or support in word or deed. Khalistan Zindabad. 

13 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

But as for right now..they've been winning.....look at us...what justice have we got or will get .i dont have much hope ....i try to say whatever happens happens for a reason, and its of down to Vaheguru most powerful of all, but its hard, to feel optimistic and hopeful 

Yes its tough to be hopeful when sikhi in India is under new danger due to rising hindutva that is trying to assimilate sikhi

5 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Yes its tough to be hopeful when sikhi in India is under new danger due to rising hindutva that is trying to assimilate sikhi

Bro, between India, Pakistan, Islam in general and the so called common wealth ...tentacles....who isn't trying to erase Sikhi?

South America, the various islands and Africa seem like the only powers in general not bent on destroying the Paanth.