Canada Report on 'Khalistan' Movement

Kau89r8

54 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Are Gujus amongst the most patriotic Indians?

Modi is Gujui...They're also very pro RSS.....Mps like Priti Patel, and the ones Canada, USA, are ones downplaying Sikh genocide, labeling us terrorists..whilst they RSS members...and bonus having most wealthiest Hindus supporting lobbying them...

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There is a way. 

Just because those Gujuratis are worth billions does not mean we cannot carve our own influence. 

Exactly what i've been saying...we waste time fighting with each other have no unity. Wasting time asking for justice 84 rally's referendum as if they care , when first we need financial power..work collectively, create lobbys..just like Jews, Hindus Muslims have..

Im talking Sikhs in West..we can get rich powerful here first...India is lost cause for us, they'll either label us 'Khalistani terriosts or kill us like whats happening in Punjab right now. We need to built wealth USA, Canada, Uk first..hedge funds etc

Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji talked about this too...wish he was here ??

22 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

We don't have the kind of money that can buy politicians and influence journalists, which is what truly changes the course of history. The bull5hit narratives peddled in popular culture are designed to placate gullible people into believing that life is a fair and level playing field determined by integrity and binary input values on an ethical and moral basis.

The outlook of our wealthy people is very insular and not very expansive. Our money is either wasted on frivolities or generally invested in places and causes that yield immediate physical benefits, when it should be ploughed into areas that get things done for the collective in ways that are not immediately tangible and observable.

A wealthy Sikh businessman wouldn't think twice about dropping £50,000 on a car for his spoilt daughter, but the same guy would baulk at passing a brown envelope containing the same amount of cash to a newspaper editor in order to combat the Indian state's propaganda efforts. That's the difference between those who rise to be leaders, and those who remain as slaves. We don't have abstract imagination that can formulate a long term vision that sees such investment through to the end. Schools and such aren't applicable in this sense, because ultimately the investment I'm referring to is beyond grassroots education, and more to do with greasing the wheels of day-to-day bureaucracy.

Our mentality is also still shaped by our rural and carefree roots if that makes sense. A simple life of freedom, joy, hard graft, and enjoying the fruits of one's labour is the pinnacle of what our people consider to be perfection no matter how far we've moved from those rural environs in a literal and figurative sense.

If we could somehow shift our fatal habit of knocking each other down and instead transfer that ruthlessness when dealing with out-groups, this would start to strengthen us. Instead we crave the favour and endorsement of the outsider as we hilariously remember our religious teachings and ethics when dealing with hostile outsiders. I don't think you can change this attitude on a widespread basis to the point where an entire group of millions such as ours can collectively kick into another gear. 

I think the only way the wealthy Sikhs would invest in furthering the panth's interests is if their personal interests align with it.

That same Sikh would give a brown envelope to someone in the planning department in a local council for a real estate deal.

Then we could pivot their interests from internal to external. 

I know this is simplistic and needs a bit more embellishing. 

23 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Exactly what i've been saying...we waste time fighting with each other have no unity. Wasting time asking for justice 84 rally's referendum as if they care , when first we need financial power..work collectively, create lobbys..just like Jews, Hindus Muslims have..

Im talking Sikhs in West..we can get rich powerful here first...India is lost cause for us, they'll either label us 'Khalistani terriosts or kill us like whats happening in Punjab right now. We need to built wealth USA, Canada, Uk first..hedge funds etc

Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji talked about this too...wish he was here ??

We as Sikhs will disagree on many things and will be divided on those things, however there are common interests that we should unite on.

Although being smaller in number, by having common mutual interests can benefit us by making us cohesive. 

One of our strengths is our hands-on pragmatism, we should it more.

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Are Gujus amongst the most patriotic Indians?

no , they NEVER joined any protests, served jail time for independence , their only heroes Mk Gandhi was a uk stooge , Patel was anti-dalit and anti-sikhs , and Modi well yeah genocide mastermind and excuser . I've never met a guju who genuinely was prosikh , they are proud of having never served in Indian army I'm sure they have ksatriya varan in their peeps but never met one . They are proud of ripping off India and other governments and absconding with ill gotten gains . No  sense of honesty if it gets in the way of profit , I suppose that's why so many converted to islam during mughal raj

Just makes me so sad and angry how much we have to go through and now with the Punjab farmers...why is Vaheguru letting this all happen? 

When are we going to get our Khalsa Raaj? This is so unfair and cruel how all we are good for is laying our lives for them and nothing else.

What really angers me how much British despite the sacrifices we gave for them, they destroyed the Sikh Empire, looted us, Sikhs still gave endless lives for them during World wars, and yet they dont even have the AUDACITY to help Jaggi. f#### them all........

Why why why?!!

Please Guru Ji, help us !! 

37 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

yep and who owns that oil and is close to Modi...Mukesh Ambani Gujju worth 85 billion dollars..

His father was also very close to Indra Gandhi when she was pm