Singh375

On 9/18/2020 at 5:26 AM, Singh375 said:

The recent posts have been something very special.

Sarab Kalaa Samrath - https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86724-sarab-kalaa-samrath/

Simran Guidance –  https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86754-simran-guidance/

How long does Kirpa take -  https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86782-how-long-does-kirpa-take/

Daas got bairaag age 13 and been serious about spirituality ever since. It’s hard to find anyone with serious interest in God so I don’t have any friends. I joined this forum out of loneliness to get involved with simran discussions, hence I can go into detail when given the chance.

Unfortunately I realised it’s far too easy to share personal things on a anonymous forum because you imagine everyone else is ‘good’. Some people have been here for years arguing, bickering and insulting others. They couldn’t care less about helping anyone. When you clash with these people over things so personal to you it hurts. 

There might be some genuine spiritual seekers here interested in simran, maybe they don’t even have an account but they like to read things. My ardaas was for them to receive proper guidance regarding how to get started. With kirpa of Guru Nanak Dev Ji my ardaas has been fulfilled. This is a gift to those people. Getting started and not giving up is the thing, Guru sahib then give you all the right guidance from inside once you are ready for it.

We discussed about distractions, daas didn’t even have a smartphone or social media until age 19. Spiritual 'experiences' were a daily thing back then. If you want to meet God sacrifices have to be made. There was a time we were doing mool mantar 10pm to 6am then panj bania and getting ready for school, only sleeping once every 3 days when really tired. Sadly my body can't sit for that long now and needs regular sleep, it's why I miss being young. 

How many people here admire Sant Jarnail Singh Ji? You know Sant Ji wouldn’t even let Singhs in their jatha wear a wrist watch because it would cause distraction and Sant Ji were strict about everyone continuously reading bani/doing Simran whatever the time was. How do you think they would react to us spending hours daily on smartphones?

I should practice what I have preached myself, including cutting out distractions. So this will be my last post for now. Might reply to posts occasionally using personal messenger. 

Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fathe ?

Thanks a lot veer ji for sharing this. I am amazed to know how you were doing mool mantar from 10 pm to 6 am and sleeping once every 3 days.. Spiritual Experiences were a daily thing.. WOW..

We all need this kind of Guru's Kirpa :)

Waheguru Mehar Karey