Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Singh375

My Last Post

Recommended Posts

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh,

Wish you chardikala always on the onward journey , Stay blessed veer ji

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa , Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Singh375 said:

The recent posts have been something very special.

Sarab Kalaa Samrath - https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86724-sarab-kalaa-samrath/

Simran Guidance –  https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86754-simran-guidance/

How long does Kirpa take -  https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86782-how-long-does-kirpa-take/

Daas got bairaag age 13 and been serious about spirituality ever since. It’s hard to find anyone with serious interest in God so I don’t have any friends. I joined this forum out of loneliness to get involved with simran discussions, hence I can go into detail when given the chance.

Unfortunately I realised it’s far too easy to share personal things on a anonymous forum because you imagine everyone else is ‘good’. Some people have been here for years arguing, bickering and insulting others. They couldn’t care less about helping anyone. When you clash with these people over things so personal to you it hurts. 

There might be some genuine spiritual seekers here interested in simran, maybe they don’t even have an account but they like to read things. My ardaas was for them to receive proper guidance regarding how to get started. With kirpa of Guru Nanak Dev Ji my ardaas has been fulfilled. This is a gift to those people. Getting started and not giving up is the thing, Guru sahib then give you all the right guidance from inside once you are ready for it.

We discussed about distractions, daas didn’t even have a smartphone or social media until age 19. Spiritual 'experiences' were a daily thing back then. If you want to meet God sacrifices have to be made. There was a time we were doing mool mantar 10pm to 6am then panj bania and getting ready for school, only sleeping once every 3 days when really tired. Sadly my body can't sit for that long now and needs regular sleep, it's why I miss being young. 

How many people here admire Sant Jarnail Singh Ji? You know Sant Ji wouldn’t even let Singhs in their jatha wear a wrist watch because it would cause distraction and Sant Ji were strict about everyone continuously reading bani/doing Simran whatever the time was. How do you think they would react to us spending hours daily on smartphones?

I should practice what I have preached myself, including cutting out distractions. So this will be my last post for now. Might reply to posts occasionally using personal messenger. 

Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fathe 💗

Thank you so so much. Your posts have really helped me. 
Hopefully I’ll have the opportunity to talk with you again.

Stay safe.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh 🙏🏽

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Singh375 said:

The recent posts have been something very special.

Sarab Kalaa Samrath - https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86724-sarab-kalaa-samrath/

Simran Guidance –  https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86754-simran-guidance/

How long does Kirpa take -  https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86782-how-long-does-kirpa-take/

Daas got bairaag age 13 and been serious about spirituality ever since. It’s hard to find anyone with serious interest in God so I don’t have any friends. I joined this forum out of loneliness to get involved with simran discussions, hence I can go into detail when given the chance.

Unfortunately I realised it’s far too easy to share personal things on a anonymous forum because you imagine everyone else is ‘good’. Some people have been here for years arguing, bickering and insulting others. They couldn’t care less about helping anyone. When you clash with these people over things so personal to you it hurts. 

There might be some genuine spiritual seekers here interested in simran, maybe they don’t even have an account but they like to read things. My ardaas was for them to receive proper guidance regarding how to get started. With kirpa of Guru Nanak Dev Ji my ardaas has been fulfilled. This is a gift to those people. Getting started and not giving up is the thing, Guru sahib then give you all the right guidance from inside once you are ready for it.

We discussed about distractions, daas didn’t even have a smartphone or social media until age 19. Spiritual 'experiences' were a daily thing back then. If you want to meet God sacrifices have to be made. There was a time we were doing mool mantar 10pm to 6am then panj bania and getting ready for school, only sleeping once every 3 days when really tired. Sadly my body can't sit for that long now and needs regular sleep, it's why I miss being young. 

How many people here admire Sant Jarnail Singh Ji? You know Sant Ji wouldn’t even let Singhs in their jatha wear a wrist watch because it would cause distraction and Sant Ji were strict about everyone continuously reading bani/doing Simran whatever the time was. How do you think they would react to us spending hours daily on smartphones?

I should practice what I have preached myself, including cutting out distractions. So this will be my last post for now. Might reply to posts occasionally using personal messenger. 

Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fathe 💗

Brother Singh 375,

Your going is a pity.

One needs not to be full time at one place, you can spend half an hour here if you want as leisure or hobby.

Of course there are 1 or 2 nasty people as much here, but the rest are all good fellas.

Your posts are quite inspiring for all of us as they are out of personal experiences.

Do not let the stupids or bully and negative affect you in any way, it only shows the low class they are.

These stupid type ones have always been and will continue being here and there, so just ignore them, no matter how much they may try to act stupidly and provoke you. 

On the brighter side, see that 98% of the members like and enjoy your posts.

Please do share your knowledge with us once in a while, it will be much appreciated.

Stay blessed.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 3:48 PM, brotha said:

Brother Singh 375,

Of course there are 1 or 2 nasty people as much here, but the rest are all good fellas.

 

I think this part is speaking of me because I asked for references of @Singh375 claims.  Asking for references and challenging certain views is a healthy way to find a deeper understanding of Gurbani.   I have spent sometime around Gurmukhs and I picked up this way of thinking from them.  I was actually going to challenge his latest post on simran because a few parts were looking very odd.  But I didn't because I knew a few of his fan base will cry out witch, kill this witch.  It may have helped him grow or would have cleared up what he was saying, which may have helped me or another.   

My advice, spend personal time with real Gurmukhs and not the ones in a glass box. The real gurmukhs love the challenges because they search Gurbani deeper to find answers to questions.  I spent time with one so called Gurmukh and he was talking about himself and the conversation never let what he was or seen.  I decided to leave and not a minute later, he was swearing in punjabi.  Full blown swearing.  Let's be real, gurmukhs don't have a need to swear.  They can express their feelings through assertive methods.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

I think this part is speaking of me because I asked for references of @Singh375 claims.  Asking for references and challenging certain views is a healthy way to find a deeper understanding of Gurbani.   I have spent sometime around Gurmukhs and I picked up this way of thinking from them.  I was actually going to challenge his latest post on simran because a few parts were looking very odd.  But I didn't because I knew a few of his fan base will cry out witch, kill this witch.  It may have helped him grow or would have cleared up what he was saying, which may have helped me or another.   

My advice, spend personal time with real Gurmukhs and not the ones in a glass box. The real gurmukhs love the challenges because they search Gurbani deeper to find answers to questions.  I spent time with one so called Gurmukh and he was talking about himself and the conversation never let what he was or seen.  I decided to leave and not a minute later, he was swearing in punjabi.  Full blown swearing.  Let's be real, gurmukhs don't have a need to swear.  They can express their feelings through assertive methods.  

 

The word 'Gurmukh' is thrown around so much these days, even in Guru Granth Sahib Ji says they are one in million, so how are there so many 'Gurmukhs' around these days.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much Sangat Ji for your kind words and blessings. 

We try so hard to explain things in a simple way, then along comes @Akalifauj with his magnifying glass to 'play teacher and mark my work'. You know who gets kirpa the quickest with Simran? It's the people who say satbachan and get on with it.

For 10 years we didn't even do simran, mool mantar was all we did. Anything daas learned about simran came directly from Satguru Nanak Dev Ji.

This is my biggest tip regarding simran:

If you are unsure, or don't know how to move forward - focus all effort on Mool Mantar. Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji will personally guide you.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Singh375 said:

Thank you so much Sangat Ji for your kind words and blessings. 

We try so hard to explain things in a simple way, then along comes @Akalifauj with his magnifying glass to 'play teacher and mark my work'. You know who gets kirpa the quickest with Simran? It's the people who say satbachan and get on with it.

For 10 years we didn't even do simran, mool mantar was all we did. Anything daas learned about simran came directly from Satguru Nanak Dev Ji.

This is my biggest tip regarding simran:

If you are unsure, or don't know how to move forward - focus all effort on Mool Mantar. Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji will personally guide you.

Why do you feel threatened by the questions I ask you? This is a discussion forum.  Asking questions is part of this forum and part of sikhi.  Guru Sahib, bhagats, sants, Gurmukhs, and Gursikhs answer questions with contentment.  Yet you feel scared or feel like I am testing you with my questions.  

I'm getting this vibe that you feel insecure with my questions.   If you don't want to answer them.  I will accept it.  But don't put on a show of how I am to blame for asking questions.  When Sant Jarnail Singh didn't know the answer to a question, he would admit it.  There is no shame in not knowing the answer.  Not knowing the answer is a perfect place to start actual deep meditation as reading Gurbani.  Its basically going down on your knees and asking Guru sahib to answer the question.   And the mind bows to Gurbani once the answer is received from Guru Sahib. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 5:26 AM, Singh375 said:

The recent posts have been something very special.

Sarab Kalaa Samrath - https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86724-sarab-kalaa-samrath/

Simran Guidance –  https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86754-simran-guidance/

How long does Kirpa take -  https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86782-how-long-does-kirpa-take/

Daas got bairaag age 13 and been serious about spirituality ever since. It’s hard to find anyone with serious interest in God so I don’t have any friends. I joined this forum out of loneliness to get involved with simran discussions, hence I can go into detail when given the chance.

Unfortunately I realised it’s far too easy to share personal things on a anonymous forum because you imagine everyone else is ‘good’. Some people have been here for years arguing, bickering and insulting others. They couldn’t care less about helping anyone. When you clash with these people over things so personal to you it hurts. 

There might be some genuine spiritual seekers here interested in simran, maybe they don’t even have an account but they like to read things. My ardaas was for them to receive proper guidance regarding how to get started. With kirpa of Guru Nanak Dev Ji my ardaas has been fulfilled. This is a gift to those people. Getting started and not giving up is the thing, Guru sahib then give you all the right guidance from inside once you are ready for it.

We discussed about distractions, daas didn’t even have a smartphone or social media until age 19. Spiritual 'experiences' were a daily thing back then. If you want to meet God sacrifices have to be made. There was a time we were doing mool mantar 10pm to 6am then panj bania and getting ready for school, only sleeping once every 3 days when really tired. Sadly my body can't sit for that long now and needs regular sleep, it's why I miss being young. 

How many people here admire Sant Jarnail Singh Ji? You know Sant Ji wouldn’t even let Singhs in their jatha wear a wrist watch because it would cause distraction and Sant Ji were strict about everyone continuously reading bani/doing Simran whatever the time was. How do you think they would react to us spending hours daily on smartphones?

I should practice what I have preached myself, including cutting out distractions. So this will be my last post for now. Might reply to posts occasionally using personal messenger. 

Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fathe 💗

Thanks a lot veer ji for sharing this. I am amazed to know how you were doing mool mantar from 10 pm to 6 am and sleeping once every 3 days.. Spiritual Experiences were a daily thing.. WOW..

We all need this kind of Guru's Kirpa :)

Waheguru Mehar Karey

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use