Another kidnapping of granthi's daughter in Pakistan

jkvlondon

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the other granthi's daughter was kidnap in the early hours from her married sister's house , both cases have this in common the fsmiliy's comings and goings were watched and they were vulnerable at the time of the kidnappings as the menfolk were absent . In these situations sikhs have to guard each others children not just look after own alone . The story put about saying these girls are in love is just to get past the police and government, because how could every kidnapped girl no matter her background is supposedly in 'love' . This is stealth jihad .

Sikh Ubhaar Asikh Sangaro. 

What prevents getting the girls back?  They can't demand to see her at her captors house and take her home?

its not wrong to give muslim langar because the fact is not all muslims are bad majority are good but there are few bad ppl in the mix and the authorities clearly control the situation so its best to leave, if rule of law cant be upheld

similarly in india sikh are attacked in both Hindu and Muslim dominated areas due to high amount of uneducated population. India claims to be democracy but it cant even enforce or uphold basic laws. 

As bad as the west can be atleast we can live comfortably and all you need is laymen knowledge on the hidden agendas of the west to not be a victim (which many apney lack) if things ever go sour here minority of woke/about that life apney bandhey can mobolize quickly and fight back 

16 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa , Waheguru ji ki Fateh

it is with a very heavy heart and ros beyond measure , I have to inform you all that the pakistanis have been encouraged by case of previous kidnapping and the nonaction by pakistani government to return the girl asap , the muslims have taken this as go-ahead  to repeat this crime again . This time Bulbaul kaur daughter of S Preetan SIngh head granthi of Panja Sahib has been kidnapped by two men

https://www.facebook.com/mssirsa/videos/1005665476572176

This is really upsetting.. I hope the girl is okay.. I don't appreciate the Pakistani Government. These crimes will take place again and again of there are no serious actions agaisnt these kind of crimes. I really hope this time they will return the girl ASAP..Waheguru Mehar Karey..

On 9/21/2020 at 12:48 AM, jkvlondon said:

the other granthi's daughter was kidnap in the early hours from her married sister's house , both cases have this in common the fsmiliy's comings and goings were watched and they were vulnerable at the time of the kidnappings as the menfolk were absent . In these situations sikhs have to guard each others children not just look after own alone . The story put about saying these girls are in love is just to get past the police and government, because how could every kidnapped girl no matter her background is supposedly in 'love' . This is stealth jihad .

In the previous case, it created a very strong movement for justice and even Indian govt put immense pressure on Pakistani ministers to bring the girl safely to home(bcoz of political gain over Pakistan not for welfare of sikhs). But the girl gave her statement many times that she didn't want to go home and live with her husband as a Muslim woman. Even her brother said that she refused to meet him several times during her stay in a muslim institute. And let us not forget the brother of guy, who threatened to destroy nanakana sahib and build a mosque as his family was tortured by police and in that video, he kept on saying the girl ran away herself. Who in their right mind would openly threaten a minority religion despite knowing the legal consequences and backlash from entire world. Paki govt is already on huge loans, they can't afford such religious fights as it can lead to riots further deteriorating the country and secondly, harm its reputation in front of its masters, so they had to do legal action immediately.

Remember, I don't trust neither muslims nor Pakistan but girl was clearly given so many opportunities to go home back, she herself refused and recorded her statement. Pakistan can't afford a fight with sikhs or India either so it was clearly case of love affair. Family couldn't believe such shameful act from their daughter so created this drama.

In the case of UK sikh girl, I felt bad for poor sangat who had to search her in times of a deadly pandemic only to know that she ran away with her non sikh bf and herself came back few hours later to reconcile with her family. Many sikhs gave it a name of muslim grooming even though no muslim was involved!

We as sikhs should never portray such traitor women as victims. It's 2020 and you can't be groomed unless you yourself are fool enough to fall for flirting of muslim men wearing karas, assuming them as sikhs, have s3x and then play victim card of being groomed. Does a sikh woman doesn't even know how a singh looks? How a singh behaves? Am pretty sure a Singh will never have pre marital s3x/flirt in the first place and a Singh will also have kesh and turban, singh is not a mona guy wearing earings who has a punjabi name and calls himself sikh bcoz he has a kara! Even some Indian hindus wear kara,  are they sikhs? I have never heard of muslim women dating a sikh guy bcoz she thought that he was a Muslim?

As for this case let us wait for investigation. We can all do is  spread this news to put pressure on paki govt to do legal action faster. We should not become the judge ourselves and call it abduction. It might be a case of love affair just like in above 2 cases. These incidents truly show how weak are our sikh daughters in sikhi, how weak our parents who fail to instill sikhi in kids and how fools some sikhs are who feel proud to serve langar to muslims globally and some ultimate legendary sikhs who give donations to mosques/mandir! Last time I checked, Guru Gobind singh ji fought against mughals for justice and protect sikh kaum instead of feeding langar to them.

4 minutes ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

In the previous case, it created a very strong movement for justice and even Indian govt put immense pressure on Pakistani ministers to bring the girl safely to home(bcoz of political gain over Pakistan not for welfare of sikhs). But the girl gave her statement many times that she didn't want to go home and live with her husband as a Muslim woman. Even her brother said that she refused to meet him several times during her stay in a muslim institute. And let us not forget the brother of guy, who threatened to destroy nanakana sahib and build a mosque as his family was tortured by police and in that video, he kept on saying the girl ran away herself. Who in their right mind would openly threaten a minority religion despite knowing the legal consequences and backlash from entire world. Paki govt is already on huge loans, they can't afford such religious fights as it can lead to riots further deteriorating the country and secondly, harm its reputation in front of its masters, so they had to do legal action immediately.

Remember, I don't trust neither muslims nor Pakistan but girl was clearly given so many opportunities to go home back, she herself refused and recorded her statement. Pakistan can't afford a fight with sikhs or India either so it was clearly case of love affair. Family couldn't believe such shameful act from their daughter so created this drama.

In the case of UK sikh girl, I felt bad for poor sangat who had to search her in times of a deadly pandemic only to know that she ran away with her non sikh bf and herself came back few hours later to reconcile with her family. Many sikhs gave it a name of muslim grooming even though no muslim was involved!

We as sikhs should never portray such traitor women as victims. It's 2020 and you can't be groomed unless you yourself are fool enough to fall for flirting of muslim men wearing karas, assuming them as sikhs, have s3x and then play victim card of being groomed. Does a sikh woman doesn't even know how a singh looks? How a singh behaves? Am pretty sure a Singh will never have pre marital s3x/flirt in the first place and a Singh will also have kesh and turban, singh is not a mona guy wearing earings who has a punjabi and calls himself sikh bcoz he has a kara! Even some Indian hindus wear kara,  are they sikhs?

As for this case let us wait for investigation. We can all do is  spread this news to put pressure on paki govt to do legal action faster. We should not become the judge ourselves and call it abduction. It might be a case of love affair just like in above 2 cases. These incidents truly show how weak are our sikh daughters in sikhi, how weak our parents who fail to instill sikhi in kids and how fools some sikhs are who feel pro3ud to serve langar to muslims globally and some ultimate legendary sikhs who give donations to mosques/mandir! Last time I checked, Guru Gobind singh ji fought against mughals for justice and protect sikh kaum instead of feeding langar to them.

look at it from her side she was raped 100 percent after being kidnapped by a party of six men and one women at 2 am , they beat the nephews and sister and locked them up in a room . That is no way an elopment . She was threatened and isolated; forced to marry after being forced to change religion. The methods used are the exact same ones used to kidnap christians/hindus/minorities  from all regions in Pakistan and ALL perps claim it was a love story but surprising the girls can barely speak if allowed  to her real folks , never in isolation always with some official present  who will interfere  with time and subjects covered. If this was a love story she would have gone back to her husband but the truth is she wanted a divorce and he refused to complete the paperwork as demanded by the government representatives, in the meantime (one year plus) she was in a MUSLIM women's refuge being told daily to give up and return to her husband because if she goes back to her folks , people will attack and kill them . The Brother in laws attack seemed to play out that way  and ONLY BECAUSE of political expediency he was arrested and charged as a terrorist.  Nobody talked about who the kidnappers were, who was the female , why did the family vacate their household the same time if they were innocent? No one was charged with breaking and entering , GBH, IMprisonment of her relatives . AFter staying trapped in the refuge waiting for paperwork to anul her marriage the government decided to kick her out to force her hand, she would have to approach the guy directly herself to get freedom (which he admitted to newspapers and officials he would never give her). IT is so disgusting how she and many others are suffering because of lack of political will, justice

50 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

look at it from her side she was raped 100 percent after being kidnapped by a party of six men and one women at 2 am , they beat the nephews and sister and locked them up in a room . That is no way an elopment . She was threatened and isolated; forced to marry after being forced to change religion. The methods used are the exact same ones used to kidnap christians/hindus/minorities  from all regions in Pakistan and ALL perps claim it was a love story but surprising the girls can barely speak if allowed  to her real folks , never in isolation always with some official present  who will interfere  with time and subjects covered. If this was a love story she would have gone back to her husband but the truth is she wanted a divorce and he refused to complete the paperwork as demanded by the government representatives, in the meantime (one year plus) she was in a MUSLIM women's refuge being told daily to give up and return to her husband because if she goes back to her folks , people will attack and kill them . The Brother in laws attack seemed to play out that way  and ONLY BECAUSE of political expediency he was arrested and charged as a terrorist.  Nobody talked about who the kidnappers were, who was the female , why did the family vacate their household the same time if they were innocent? No one was charged with breaking and entering , GBH, IMprisonment of her relatives . AFter staying trapped in the refuge waiting for paperwork to anul her marriage the government decided to kick her out to force her hand, she would have to approach the guy directly herself to get freedom (which he admitted to newspapers and officials he would never give her). IT is so disgusting how she and many others are suffering because of lack of political will, justice

If she was raped, this case would have become even stronger bcoz it would elevate from a religious issue or alleged abduction to a serious crime against women allowing involvement of women rights organizations. Did any such organization intervene? Family members called the muslim guy's family terrorists and kidnappers but they never uttered anything about rape. 

As per all the articles, reports and media coverage, the girl herself planned this abduction. Also, as I said before it doesn't make any sense for paki govt. both financially and politically, to deny justice. 

"Methods used are same as Hindus/Christians" when was the last time we saw indian/western hindus/Christians creating strong movement online, protesting, going viral on Twitter for justice of their respective paki women? Indian and western Hindus/Christians are so much divided by boundaries of country, caste, creed, financial status etc that they simply don't care. I have seen some Indian hindus do share fb posts about abduction of paki hindu women but it only got likes and comment section full of abuses on pakistan at best. 

"Truth is she wanted a divorce" she wanted to stay with her husband, this was her very first official statement. She also said she felt threatened by her family members. Also, it was her family who forced the court to annul their marriage and give her back, she herself refused many times with/without any interruption.

If I consider myself in girl's situation, my family members are risking their lives DAILY in demanding justice for me, am backed up by all sikhs globally, protests are happening for me,  sikh organizations are getting involved and the worst of all,  one of the most sacred place to my religion like Nanakana sahib was pelted with stones, disrespected/abused and threatened to destroy? If those dirty hijabi women told me to go back to my husband, I will openly say screw you and your pathetic islam, I will go home back no matter what the cost. If anything bad happens to me or my family member, it will generate an even bigger backlash against Pakistan and Pakistan will officially be called country of terrorists globally. It makes ZERO sense for me to beg court that I want to stay muslim and go back with my in laws who will most likely torture me for tarnishing thier image in local community and getting them beaten by police and one of their sons jailed. My in laws will be the most dangerous place to live, I won't go unless I am so brainwashed by my husband's love jihad tactics and by Islamic scholars, that am risking my life, my family and my religion.