Another kidnapping of granthi's daughter in Pakistan

jkvlondon

No matter the age or gender of the Paanth, we need to be prepared to slash with Kirpan, stab with spear, scald with boiling water any number of people who breech our homes. Axes and machetes are cheap and can be affixed to shafts.  Firearms are a great equalizer if you have access. The consequence of even attempting this needs to be so clear as to erase doubts and needs to be in of itself a deterent.  Akal Sahai. 

3 hours ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

If she was raped, this case would have become even stronger bcoz it would elevate from a religious issue or alleged abduction to a serious crime against women allowing involvement of women rights organizations. Did any such organization intervene? Family members called the muslim guy's family terrorists and kidnappers but they never uttered anything about rape. 

As per all the articles, reports and media coverage, the girl herself planned this abduction. Also, as I said before it doesn't make any sense for paki govt. both financially and politically, to deny justice. 

"Methods used are same as Hindus/Christians" when was the last time we saw indian/western hindus/Christians creating strong movement online, protesting, going viral on Twitter for justice of their respective paki women? Indian and western Hindus/Christians are so much divided by boundaries of country, caste, creed, financial status etc that they simply don't care. I have seen some Indian hindus do share fb posts about abduction of paki hindu women but it only got likes and comment section full of abuses on pakistan at best. 

"Truth is she wanted a divorce" she wanted to stay with her husband, this was her very first official statement. She also said she felt threatened by her family members. Also, it was her family who forced the court to annul their marriage and give her back, she herself refused many times with/without any interruption.

If I consider myself in girl's situation, my family members are risking their lives DAILY in demanding justice for me, am backed up by all sikhs globally, protests are happening for me,  sikh organizations are getting involved and the worst of all,  one of the most sacred place to my religion like Nanakana sahib was pelted with stones, disrespected/abused and threatened to destroy? If those dirty hijabi women told me to go back to my husband, I will openly say screw you and your pathetic islam, I will go home back no matter what the cost. If anything bad happens to me or my family member, it will generate an even bigger backlash against Pakistan and Pakistan will officially be called country of terrorists globally. It makes ZERO sense for me to beg court that I want to stay muslim ecogand go back with my in laws who will most likely torture me for tarnishing thier image in local community and getting them beaten by police and one of their sons jailed. My in laws will be the most dangerous place to live, I won't go unless I am so brainwashed by my husband's love jihad tactics and by Islamic scholars, that am risking my life, my family and my religion.

why do you think they were forced into marriage straight away , because pakistan and islam doesn't recognise marital rape as a concept let alone legal crime . Which media you referring to the pakistani media ? of course they'll side with guy because he would be jailed for kidnap.. Pak government has only helped slightly in this case because of Nankana Sahib project else ALL other paents have been refused recourse to place a FIR even when the girls are stolen before and after this. Official statements have nothing to do with reality in that country , just like India.

she is a teenager who is not brought up in a liberal way but fairly conservatively even compared to apnay. she did not petition any court , to return to her husband .

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, jkvlondon said:

This time Bulbaul kaur daughter of S Preetan SIngh head granthi of Panja Sahib has been kidnapped by two men

EDit: seeing the link above I'm glad to see this has been resolved. It would be a good thing if the girl revealed what happened in full,m so that other families can prevent similair incidents.

On 9/20/2020 at 8:18 PM, jkvlondon said:

the other granthi's daughter was kidnap in the early hours from her married sister's house , both cases have this in common the fsmiliy's comings and goings were watched and they were vulnerable at the time of the kidnappings as the menfolk were absent . In these situations sikhs have to guard each others children not just look after own alone . The story put about saying these girls are in love is just to get past the police and government, because how could every kidnapped girl no matter her background is supposedly in 'love' . This is stealth jihad .

This girl was aggressively taken/kidnapped but again the news coming out is that she was a willing participant in the whole show. But, most importantnly,  she has chosen not to return home for over a year now. Her marriage to the muslim boy is still valid, and the reality of this case is that she will end up with him, after she comes out of protective custody. She has said she doesn't want to return home.

On 9/21/2020 at 12:36 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Sikh Ubhaar Asikh Sangaro. 

What prevents getting the girls back?  They can't demand to see her at her captors house and take her home?

No, they can't. Under pakistani law converts cannot be left in the care of infidels and will be wards of the state if they are minors, or free to go if they are above age and declare in court that they are now muslims. This happened in the case of a 6 year old Sikh girl in Waziristan (I think) some years ago. Her muslim neighbours coerced her to recite the kalima and then declared her a muslim, and took her to a faraway place where her parents couldn't reach. Her parents went to court over it, but the court said that now she has become a muslim (at 6) pakistani law states she cannot be returned to non-muslim custody. The court said that she must remain in protective custody until she reaches 16 in which case she can make up her own mind to be muslim or sikh. This was in 2003. She hasn't come back home since.

This 6 year old girl was the cousin of Jagjit Kaur, the girl in the kidnapping from Nankana Sahib.

The other problem is that the Sikhs don't have the physical presence to physically take the girls back. Last year the uncle of the boy connected in this case took a mob to Janam Asthan Guru Nanak Dev and the crowd pelted stones at the gurdwara, the birthplace of Sikhi, yet the Sikhs inside were not able to muster any response. They could only lock the doors and hope that the mob didn't invade. They had to rely on the police and govt, who took action after it blew up on social media.

It's not a reassuring situation at all.

In the last 2 months, a 14 year old daughter of amritdhari Sikhs was kidnapped and married to a muslim boy in Sindh.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:15 PM, jkvlondon said:

If this was a love story she would have gone back to her husband but the truth is she wanted a divorce and he refused to complete the paperwork as demanded by the government representatives,

That is wishful thinking. The Governor of Panjab himself got involved in the case, and in places like Pakistan, you don't say no to the Governor of a State. The Gov if he wanted could have had the whole family jailed. You know how these countries operate.

On 9/22/2020 at 2:43 AM, jkvlondon said:

why do you think they were forced into marriage straight away ,

Because of Zina hudood act in Pakistan, where people can go to jail if they have caught having physical relations with people they are not married to.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:37 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Somebody oughta dust off all seven kidnappers, and the heads of that household. Call it nine less problems.  

Easier said than done. The fact is, Sikhs in Pakistan are a scared minority. They know that they have no political or physical power. They have very limited financial power and are at the whims of the majority community. The saving grace of the Sikh community, is our fractured relationship with the terrorist indian state. Because of this we are some use to the state of Pakistan. Pakistan's growing relationship with the Sikhs irks india and they know it, which is a big part of it.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:41 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Have two Singhs from different part of Pakistan travel in, one dusts the whole house with the Santali. The other takes the Santali and gets rid of it, everyone goes home. 

You think its that easy?

Even in places like Peshawar, Sikhs don't keep AK's in their houses. Damn, even in Kabul Sikhs don't.

On 10/11/2020 at 12:32 PM, chatanga1 said:

That is wishful thinking. The Governor of Panjab himself got involved in the case, and in places like Pakistan, you don't say no to the Governor of a State. The Gov if he wanted could have had the whole family jailed. You know how these countries operate.

Because of Zina hudood act in Pakistan, where people can go to jail if they have caught having physical relations with people they are not married to.

Easier said than done. The fact is, Sikhs in Pakistan are a scared minority. They know that they have no political or physical power. They have very limited financial power and are at the whims of the majority community. The saving grace of the Sikh community, is our fractured relationship with the terrorist indian state. Because of this we are some use to the state of Pakistan. Pakistan's growing relationship with the Sikhs irks india and they know it, which is a big part of it.

You think its that easy?

Even in places like Peshawar, Sikhs don't keep AK's in their houses. Damn, even in Kabul Sikhs don't.

Lol, some of our people are like naive children. They either leave, live in fear, or somehow find a community where its tolerant. No other choices.