Wow these western philosophers, dont have a clue

Redoptics

37 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Just was watching this, apparently these western philosophers,  think we shouldn't take the Guru Granth Shahib Ji  as an authority skip to 41st-43 min. What are they reading? Makes you wonder or do they just make it up ?

But they don’t look like philosophers to me. They look like ordinary.

On 9/21/2020 at 3:35 AM, Redoptics said:

Just was watching this, apparently these western philosophers,  think we shouldn't take the Guru Granth Shahib Ji  as an authority skip to 41st-43 min. What are they reading? Makes you wonder or do they just make it up ?

I wonder what he is talking about. SGGS says so many times Bani is Guru. And how without the satguru there is no path. 

On 9/21/2020 at 3:35 AM, Redoptics said:

I don't know where is getting that the SGGS say don't take it as authority. I will just quote you this.

Gurbani.PNG

3 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Micheal tsarion was telling a lie about Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji to say every religion is the same.  He's trying to bait Sikhs into a discussion that doesn't exist.   If ever confronted, he will run and claim he was being threatened. 

I'm sure he is Indian and one of his parents is a Sikh, but yeah just utter rubbish coming from his mouth.