• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• The Indian media would have to spin that to an incredible degree, to make it seem as if Modi has a plan that ultimately benefits India even when dealing with a geopolitical adversary such as China, especially since what happened between the two sides a few months ago as well as the ongoing propaganda war between the two.  
    • Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and this is my first post. I recently got into Sikhi and for the last 4 months, I have been so into reading history and prayer as well. What I don't understand is different websites. Panj bani paath is what I don't understand. Are the five...3 in morning 1 evening 1 at night. Or is there 5 in the morning and then 1 in evening and 1 at night. 2 or 3 websites contradict each other. Which ones do we have to read. I'm so confused. Please don't laugh or judge me.    What are the 5 and when do you do them?    Some say 3 in morning and some say 5. Is 5 all in morning or are the 5 altogether in total throughout the day?  Is it: Japji sahib, Jaap sahib, tav-prasad savaiye in morning and then rehras and kirtan sohila (are these the 5?)    Or is it:   Japji sahib, Jaap sahib, tav-prasad savaiye AND chaupai sahib and anand sahib in morning (are these the 5?) And then rehras and kirtan sohila in the evening time.      Thank you 
    • Privatisation can also mean foreign players can come onto the scene.  China is buying swathes of land in Africa and elsewhere to grow food, they could do the same in India. New Zealand bulk of agriculture goes to China. What if these companies decide to sell food produced to China for higher prices and not to local market? 
    • Do you know what other system other than MSP is present. I can see this game played by opening up the market to private corporations. You see the same scam played with privatisation of other sectors. It looks like that you open up the market and seems to be "free" market. What will happen is small operators get swallowed up and eventually gets controlled by a few big players.  You get less players and less competition. The smaller players will close their farms and you end up mass industrial farms with bonded labourers.  It is going back to a feudal system by another name. You have Mr Ambani with his Reliance retail stores. He will squeeze the all suppliers like Tesco does in the UK. Those farmers will be forced to sell their land to him.  He will control the production of food and the sale of it to the public.  If him and his cronies start to control the price, they will push all those small retail stores that sell food and they will be put out of business.  He and his ilk will control everything.  That cannot be allowed to happen.
    • I did see an interveiw with a Hindu lady at these talks who said that she represented a farmers organisation from Maharashtra and Gujarat ans she said that her members were being told by police not to make their way to Delhi otherwise they would face legal action. The police have also been guarding the most points out of the villages to check any attempt by farmers to come to Delhi. The reason that it looks like just farmers from Punjab and Haryana is because these states provide the most agricultural produce through the MSP. So they are one that stand to lose the most if MSP is scrapped after the private corporations enter the market. 

Important Information

Terms of Use