• Topics

• It depends on what 5 Pyarey told you to do. They told me 5 Banis in the morning, 1 in the evening and 1 before going to bed.    
    • Modi in theory should what's best for India. The issue here is that he is beholden to various lobbies like the large Indian corporates and Oligarchs like Ambani.  Ambani's interests do not lie in what is best for India's interests but to himself and his shareholders and to the globalist elites that he is probably a member of. India's has banned a lot of Chinese apps because they do not want their population to be subverted by Chinese interests.  However, that does not mean that india does not do business on the sly with China behind everybody's backs. The likes of Ambani will still do business covertly even if overtly China is adversarial.  That is why it's important to watch what they do, not what they say.
    • The Indian media would have to spin that to an incredible degree, to make it seem as if Modi has a plan that ultimately benefits India even when dealing with a geopolitical adversary such as China, especially since what happened between the two sides a few months ago as well as the ongoing propaganda war between the two.  
    • Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and this is my first post. I recently got into Sikhi and for the last 4 months, I have been so into reading history and prayer as well. What I don't understand is different websites. Panj bani paath is what I don't understand. Are the five...3 in morning 1 evening 1 at night. Or is there 5 in the morning and then 1 in evening and 1 at night. 2 or 3 websites contradict each other. Which ones do we have to read. I'm so confused. Please don't laugh or judge me.    What are the 5 and when do you do them?    Some say 3 in morning and some say 5. Is 5 all in morning or are the 5 altogether in total throughout the day?  Is it: Japji sahib, Jaap sahib, tav-prasad savaiye in morning and then rehras and kirtan sohila (are these the 5?)    Or is it:   Japji sahib, Jaap sahib, tav-prasad savaiye AND chaupai sahib and anand sahib in morning (are these the 5?) And then rehras and kirtan sohila in the evening time.      Thank you 
    • Privatisation can also mean foreign players can come onto the scene.  China is buying swathes of land in Africa and elsewhere to grow food, they could do the same in India. New Zealand bulk of agriculture goes to China. What if these companies decide to sell food produced to China for higher prices and not to local market? 

Important Information

Terms of Use