The British and the Sikhs

Dsinghd

5 hours ago, proactive said:

Outside of the USA, it is a lot more difficult to train with firearms. The only option for any Sikhs wanting to keep up the martial tradition is to join the army or if they are professionals then to join the Territorial Army which trains people at weekends and you pretty much get the same training as the regular army. I don't know about the US army but the British army I think will allow you to resign if you do not feel that you want to fight in a particular war for personal reasons. 

Very little military training is shooting. 

20 hours ago, proactive said:

Outside of the USA, it is a lot more difficult to train with firearms. The only option for any Sikhs wanting to keep up the martial tradition is to join the army or if they are professionals then to join the Territorial Army which trains people at weekends and you pretty much get the same training as the regular army. I don't know about the US army but the British army I think will allow you to resign if you do not feel that you want to fight in a particular war for personal reasons. 

And you are right, AND this just hit me. That is true of the populace, in a lot of countries. However the laws for paramilitary companies, security companies, and private investigators may very well be different. AND even if not really it's gonna be for firearms manufacturers. If we populate these buniesses we will have almost zero need to serve in a firangi front line opressing some poor other moorakhs. 

On 1/10/2022 at 12:42 PM, proactive said:

What I really hate is the inordinate amount of subservience that we tend to display when we highlight our historic link with the British army.  The important thing to remember is that we are here because they were there and they took away our sovereignty. 

Firstly, the brits will do the usual and fetishise any Sikh recruits for propaganda purposes - as they always have. This just confuses hordes of apnay into that mental subservience you refer to. 

The historical link with these people in this department should be severed and as dramatically as possible for both our people's sake. One, for the brits, so they stop seeing us as docile, loyal attack dogs that can be summoned at will ("No more sepoys!"). Two, for our own lot, so they don't imbibe the docile, subservient mentality that many have demonstrated historically - going to the extent of the creation of new, corrupted 'amrit sanchars' complete with additional vows to faithfully kiss a foreign kings/queens ar5e.  

We should rely on these people as little as possible, if at all. There are other options and our people in countries like the US and Canada can be at the forefront of this. 

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Engineers. All types. 

We've got this as far as I can see. 

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Reformed criminals. We need them too. 

And we've got historical precedent and an archetype for this too, with Bidhia Chand. It's interesting to note that Bhai Vir Singh ji removed all mention of him when he edited his version of Rattan Singh Bhangu's Panth Prakash. 

21 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

We've got this as far as I can see. 

And we've got historical precedent and an archetype for this too, with Bidhia Chand. It's interesting to note that Bhai Vir Singh ji removed all mention of him when he edited his version of Rattan Singh Bhangu's Panth Prakash. 

In my imagination, at work, listening to Japji I was just thinking of criminals last night. I would 100 percent take a reformed criminal with four Singhs to assesss all sorts of situations. Deal with all sorts of situations. Just for their read on things. The four Singhs you rely on for the Lion's share but having a reformed criminal watching the other side of things? Pricless. 

And for the lulz, and for the effect to whoever's psyche. You have five religous looking people, and then a dude assisting them covered in gang tats. Lol. 

"Umm...I have no idea what's going on and either way I don't think we're goong to fool them... or want to fight them...soo.. Maybe we best just resolve this quickly. "

15 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

In my imagination, at work, listening to Japji I was just thinking of criminals last night. I would 100 percent take a reformed criminal with four Singhs to assesss all sorts of situations. Deal with all sorts of situations. Just for their read on things. The four Singhs you rely on for the Lion's share but having a reformed criminal watching the other side of things? Pricless. 

And for the lulz, and for the effect to whoever's psyche. You have five religous looking people, and then a dude assisting them covered in gang tats. Lol. 

"Umm...I have no idea what's going on and either way I don't think we're goong to fool them... or want to fight them...soo.. Maybe we best just resolve this quickly. "

As long as no rapists. pedos or 'granny basher' types.