Ghoor Beadbi of SGGS in ELK GROVE GAY Wedding

singhdalbir

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm sure most of you guys have heard of Cockney Rhyming Slang. 

I've been using something very similar for quite a while. I call it Punjabi Rhyming Slang. I've always referred to "Gay" (or "Geh" as it would be pronounced in Punjabi) as "Munshi da Peh" (a Munshi is a writer or secretary). Yeah, that's the only one I've got at the moment. ?

Lol

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Can I make a request. 

Can you refrain from some of these kind of screen shots .

Thanks. 

curious to know why?

Someone posted the ig on twitter and i uploaded here.......

Need to keep aware of whats happening...its this is normalized now then whats next?!

I wonder what is going on through his mind, he's one of their father right?

6 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Also the pic above, I mean if that is what they are going to look like in real life, then WAHEGURU why do they need to dress up with pagh and do Anand Karaj?

I mean seriously, I think we also need to start looking at who is wearing sikh turban, not just Anand Karaj. Should we seriously look at people who only wear turban once in their lives just for Anand Karaj, especially if they misrepresent like the guys above? TO be honest I have always been worried about people wearing turban at Anand Karaj when they don't understand what the turban is about, gay or not!

EDIT: just a thought - just look at their expressions in the pics and videos on their insta, especially some of the expressions when they pose for photos and also when dancing, it's like a comedy show- just can't take them seriously because their expressions make them look like jokers!

22 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

curious to know why?

Someone posted the ig on twitter and i uploaded here.......

Need to keep aware of whats happening...its this is normalized now then whats next?!

There are certain pictures on there that are not suitable on this forum. 

Like the lap sitting. 

All it adds to becoming is sensationalism.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There are certain pictures on there that are not suitable on this forum. 

Like the lap sitting. 

All it adds to becoming is sensationalism.

lol if there was a man sitting on another's lap in India like in the pic, it might just mean they are friends lol

But I do understand, I mean if being deeply in love is about showing the world pictures of getting physical such as sitting on your partner's lap, then I really have to question their mindset about love and marriage....

I mean I can't take it seriously, the facial expressions the couple make in the photos and videos make it looks like some kind of comedy show, like they are a bunch of jokers!

58 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

I wonder what is going on through his mind, he's on of their father right?

Also the pic above, I mean if that is what they are going to look like in real life, then WAHEGURU why do they need to dress up with pagh and do Anand Karaj?

I mean seriously, I think we also need to start looking at who is wearing sikh turban, not just Anand Karaj. Should we seriously look at people who only wear turban once in their lives just for Anand Karaj, especially if they misrepresent like the guys above? TO be honest I have always been worried about people wearing turban at Anand Karaj when they don't understand what the turban is about, gay or not!

The father is not happy with this, he is having to go along with this.

He looks like a broken man.