Ghoor Beadbi of SGGS in ELK GROVE GAY Wedding

singhdalbir

We must realize that almost half of the Gurdwaras in USA are operated by Indian government agents. This one in Elk Grove was next to our home. Nice and shiny for weddings and calling Sikh missionaries Dhunda, Ranjit Dhadrian etc to stir up trouble. Quiet a few others are the Sikh institute of Fresno calling missionaries since 2003, Selma Gurdwara, Caruthers etc. the committee members are extremely rude. They are funded by Indian government and propagate anti Sikh activities periodically to demoralize the upcoming youth in the name of Punjabi culture.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2020 at 12:10 PM, MisterrSingh said:

I'm sure most of you guys have heard of Cockney Rhyming Slang. 

I've been using something very similar for quite a while. I call it Punjabi Rhyming Slang. I've always referred to "Gay" (or "Geh" as it would be pronounced in Punjabi) as "Munshi da Peh" (a Munshi is a writer or secretary). Yeah, that's the only one I've got at the moment. ?

Another one to add to my Punjabi Rhyming Slang lexicon: Manmohan Waaris as a replacement for Corona Virus. ??