Sant ji return

1Anonymous1

There’s so many beadbis of maharaj that are happening in these current times and the events of today are no less. I’m sure like many other gursikhs, today’s events have left me very dukhi. I can’t even begin to contemplate all the bedabiyan that are happening as it just gets me really angry and I take it out on everyone in the house. Today I keep on asking maharaj when sant ji or any other likeminded individual will return and sort out the panth. If sant ji was here today, this stuff never would have been happening. 

Im a firm believer in the bachans of baba takhur Singh ji no matter what. Bhai rama Singh ji in their book had darshan of what khalsa raaj is like and have explained it beautifully. The shaheed Singh said that maharaj is happy to grant khalsa raaj today if we actually become khalasey, keep rehat. Shaheed Singh especially gave emphasis on naam simran. 

So sangat ji let’s aim to do as much naam simran as we can. Panj Singh give Hukam for 2 and half hours of simran but let’s try our best to do more. This is only possible through constant ardaas. 

I’ve given up on any hope of our leaders to do anything about this situation after the shromani committee attacked the Singhs a couple days ago when they were protesting about the missing saroops!

It seems the panth is getting closer to a state where a soorma will be needed again. 

19 minutes ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

There’s so many beadbis of maharaj that are happening in these current times and the events of today are no less. I’m sure like many other gursikhs, today’s events have left me very dukhi. I can’t even begin to contemplate all the bedabiyan that are happening as it just gets me really angry and I take it out on everyone in the house. Today I keep on asking maharaj when sant ji or any other likeminded individual will return and sort out the panth. If sant ji was here today, this stuff never would have been happening. 

Im a firm believer in the bachans of baba takhur Singh ji no matter what. Bhai rama Singh ji in their book had darshan of what khalsa raaj is like and have explained it beautifully. The shaheed Singh said that maharaj is happy to grant khalsa raaj today if we actually become khalasey, keep rehat. Shaheed Singh especially gave emphasis on naam simran. 

So sangat ji let’s aim to do as much naam simran as we can. Panj Singh give Hukam for 2 and half hours of simran but let’s try our best to do more. This is only possible through constant ardaas. 

I’ve given up on any hope of our leaders to do anything about this situation after the shromani committee attacked the Singhs a couple days ago when they were protesting about the missing saroops!

It seems the panth is getting closer to a state where a soorma will be needed again. 

soormey are being born all the time and not just in rehitvaan homes , they are growing and bringing their folks to sikhi and Guru ji's dwaar. Never take out your frutrations on your folks , do something positive instead . Time is coming , the gujrati thieving network is trying to grab our homeland's land grain and water for themselves and people are reaching boiling point . It seems shaheedian  will  be made to restore our self-sovreignity , ordinary Punjabi are realising that the BS on tv from their GOI is not true .

Hanji, I noticed in the protest that went on yesterday, more sangat was coming together and realising the lies of sarkaar. There were loads of people there that were saying naare for Khalistan, mixed with singhs and mone. Slap on the face of those people who always say “no one wants Khalistan in Punjab”. 
Bhai fauja Singh did bachan that every 50 years blood is spilt for sikhi. Hopefully if a time arises we will be strong enough like those gursikhs. Only possible through naam simran though.