Kalyug: Mami having affair with nephew

puzzled

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think as beletiya we were always led to believe that people from Punjab had higher standards of behaviour despite their higher levels of cunning. 

We have been told by our elders that the gorah is immoral and have no standards.

We kind of hold people from Punjab on a pedestal and high esteem but that pedestal and respect is disappearing and it has come to point where the beletiya hold these people with contempt and disgust. 

In some ways these people are worse than goreh. They have less shame in many regards.

How we can call Punjab "back home" at this moment of time is beyond me.

They are often ruthless as heck. 

I can't believe they had Guru Nanak Dev jis painting hanging above their heads while they were committing among the worst of sins right under it. 

I find that the most shocking part,  but I guess those people just don't see it like that. 

These people then do sewa at nagar kirtans and wash dishes in langar halls.

12 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I can't believe they had Guru Nanak Dev jis painting hanging above their heads while they were committing among the worst of sins right under it. 

I find that the most shocking part,  but I guess those people just don't see it like that. 

These people then do sewa at nagar kirtans and wash dishes in langar halls.

Why do you hold paintings so dear, do this act anywhere is bad if you understand Waheguru is everywhere.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They lack empathy and compassion. 

They are narcissists and are sociopaths. 

What's the source of this?

I know such people have genetic dispositions that get activated through circumstances. Or does our own Panjabi culture play a part - either through harsh upbringings or narcissistic selfish behaviour being encouraged from a young age? 

I think many of us have got some NPD types in our families.

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What's the source of this?

I know such people have genetic dispositions that get activated through circumstances. Or does our own Panjabi culture play a part - either through harsh upbringings or narcissistic selfish behaviour being encouraged from a young age? 

I think many of us have got some NPD types in our families.

I think it is a mixture of both, partly the culture and some it from certain dispositions. I think certain behaviours can be passed down genetically. 

It is a society where being honest and decent is seen as weakness and deserves to be exploited and being cunning and dishonest is valued. 

Punjab has got things the wrong way around, this makes for a toxic environment. 

I now know why people in India get beaten to a pulp to get them to behave correctly. I don't condone this behavior but I understand. 

These are people who cannot be reasoned with. 

If you are person who is by nature empathic, it will suffocate you.

19 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I'm pretty sure narcissists have some inbuilt radar to pick up on empathetic people and target them. They feed off this. Also, I agree, violence or out maneuvering is the only thing they understand to adapt their inner drives (or at least conceal them better). Even then, they can be vindictive as hell, and contrive for revenge whenever the opportunity avails itself. 

These people (because of a lack of being able to feel some normal human emotions) often create dysfunction all around them and they feed off this energy.  They often portray a public image in stark opposition to what they are like inside - and get into white hot rages when this gets exposed.

29 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm pretty sure narcissists have some inbuilt radar to pick up on empathetic people and target them. They feed off this. Also, I agree, violence or out maneuvering is the only thing they understand to adapt their inner drives (or at least conceal them better). Even then, they can be vindictive as hell, and contrive for revenge whenever the opportunity avails itself. 

These people (because of a lack of being able to feel some normal human emotions) often create dysfunction all around them and they feed off this energy.  They often portray a public image in stark opposition to what they are like inside - and get into white hot rages when this gets exposed.

The narcissist pick up on the empath. 

Then they feed off them like parasites. I think the term is 'narcissistic supply'.

They feed off your energy, once they got what they wanted, they discard you.

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I concur. Rewiring this aspect of a individual's hardwired "aatmic" (the part of us that is beyond the nurture aspect) personality is probably the hardest thing someone can hope to achieve. For a male, especially in this current age, to exist in such a way is a one-way road to self destruction.