Kalyug: Mami having affair with nephew

puzzled

1 minute ago, harkirat23 said:

But why do you say women cheat more then men?  I am always hearing women complaining about their boyfriends or husbands cheating on them. I have even heard some teenagers claiming their parents divorced because their dads cheated on their moms. Even if you think women cheat more than men, then they must be doing it to take revenge from what the men have done to them. Well, I might be wrong.

Therapists say women cheat more. Not that they're the only cheaters. Like I said dudes are right behind them. Let me ask you this, why do you assume women cheat less?

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Therapists say women cheat more. Not that they're the only cheaters. Like I said dudes are right behind them. Let me ask you this, why do you assume women cheat less?

Because I am always hearing this from the women where I work and even when I was at school, the kids will be missing school because they had to deal with the upheaval at home due to this. They would cry and sob about what their dads did and the fact their parents will either separate or divorce because of cheating or absent dads. They hated moving schools or places and starting new somewhere else. It was sad really. 

2 minutes ago, harkirat23 said:

Because I am always hearing this from the womenfolks where I work and even when I was at school, the kids will be missing school because they had to deal with the upheaval at home due to this. They would cry and sob about what their dads did and the fact their parents will either separate or divorce because of cheating or absent dads. They hated moving schools or places and starting new somewhere else. It was sad really. 

And that happens for sure. It just so happens that therapists who are uniquely situated to sample the population better and understand the trend say women cheat more. They get caught less and tend to keep children in divorces. 

Some men are pigs no doubt but men are actually quite devoted by and large and loyal if for no other reason then our survival in war depends on it. Women's survival depends on quite the opposite when their men folk lose. The brutality of kalyug does not bring out the best in people. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And that happens for sure. It just so happens that therapists who are uniquely situated to sample the population better and understand the trend say women cheat more. They get caught less and tend to keep children in divorces. 

Some men are pigs no doubt but men are actually quite devoted by and large and loyal if for no other reason then our survival in war depends on it. Women's survival depends on quite the opposite when their men folk lose. The brutality of kalyug does not bring out the best in people. 

I think women will only cheat if the husband is a two-timer so to teach him a lesson. She will cheat only, if the husband’s an alcoholic and doesn’t give any shopping money for groceries or bills.  Also if he is a criminal locked up in a prison and she has had enough with waiting for him. In any case, if the wife cheats it’s only because she has no choice, whereas men do it all the time to prove their manliness to impress other men of their latest conquest.  Some men find it very hard to be loyal to one woman. They feel trapped and bored  in a marriage and they cheat. Man is said to be a typical polygamous creature by nature whereas women are not, simply because they look after their offsprings because of their utter helplessness at birth. They need to be around them whereas man doesn’t. Women are the home-makers while man is a hunter and gatherer. He doesn’t only hunt or gather wealth for food but also things for his personal pleasures for his spare time.

5 hours ago, harkirat23 said:

I think women will only cheat if the husband is a two-timer so to teach him a lesson. She will cheat only, if the husband’s an alcoholic and doesn’t give any shopping money for groceries or bills.  Also if he is a criminal locked up in a prison and she has had enough with waiting for him. In any case, if the wife cheats it’s only because she has no choice, whereas men do it all the time to prove their manliness to impress other men of their latest conquest.  Some men find it very hard to be loyal to one woman. They feel trapped and bored  in a marriage and they cheat. Man is said to be a typical polygamous creature by nature whereas women are not, simply because they look after their offsprings because of their utter helplessness at birth. They need to be around them whereas man doesn’t. Women are the home-makers while man is a hunter and gatherer. He doesn’t only hunt or gather wealth for food but also things for his personal pleasures for his spare time.

Whatever women want to say to justify cheating I guess...

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Whatever women want to say to justify cheating I guess...

Well, you know, we men are as bad as them. Men don’t only say things to justify it but also work towards it to normalise it by depicting it in movies, dramas, books and  publicising it in highly sensational manner when some famous people commit such kinds of acts behind their spouses or partners! It’s is incredibly disgusting.