Kalyug: Mami having affair with nephew

puzzled

When a man cheats on a woman, the marriage can still be salvaged because in evolutionary psychology to a woman it means that the man is high status because other women find him attractive to have an affair with him.

When a woman cheats on a man, it means the man in not high status enough for her and the marriage is effectively over.

If there was no institution of marriage and we lived in a junglee like manner, about 80 per cent of women would be with top 20 per cent of men and the remainder of men would fighting for the remaining 20 per cent of women.

That is why you have more female ancestors than male ancestors.

There is a practical reason why marriage is there in the first place, you only have to watch a wild-life programme with David Attenborough to figure that one out.

4 hours ago, harkirat23 said:

Well, you know, we men are as bad as them. Men don’t only say things to justify it but also work towards it to normalise it by depicting it in movies, dramas, books and  publicising it in highly sensational manner when some famous people commit such kinds of acts behind their spouses or partners! It’s is incredibly disgusting. 

What do you mean by ‘we men’?Though it’s totally true that you lot are responsible for everything evil we see around us, but to take an arrogant stance such as this is mind boggling! Do you even know how many families suffer due to you men behaving this way? What about the children? What have they done to deserve a broken family? You men really need to wake up and smell the coffee. You still behave like kids!

Then stop normalising it by depicting it in movies, dramas or  media in general. This is not meant to be a normal behaviour according to sikhism!  Some people are not capable of analysing it properly, they think it’s modern to be cheating or sleeping with multiple partners, especially when they watch it in the movies or elsewhere.

2 hours ago, singhnihk said:

Then stop normalising it by depicting it in movies, dramas or  media in general. This is not meant to be a normal behaviour according to sikhism!  Some people are not capable of analysing it properly, they think it’s modern to be cheating or sleeping with multiple partners, especially when they watch it in the movies or elsewhere.

Who normalises it in movies? I don't think it is generally apnay? Or maybe you know something? 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Who normalises it in movies? I don't think it is generally apnay? Or maybe you know something? 

Well, it’s not the women who normalise cheating or sleeping with many partners whether it’s in the movies or anywhere else. It’s the men. The poster above took full responsibility when he said, ‘we men’ very arrogantly. Do men have  no shame for normalising such odious behaviour  in societies they live. I was brought-up with decent Victorian values. I don’t come from a household where we were allowed to indulge in such matters, vocally or otherwise, although full freedom was given to us to educate ourselves and travel as much as we wanted before settling down. I can’t understand why people would interpret this kind of behaviour as very western or modern, when it’s neither! Morality has been in decline for a long time now!

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Men in general have higher s3x drives than women because of the extra testosterone. 

However, men's drives tend be always on because in evolutionary psychology, men had far less opportunities to procreate. 

Women's drives are cyclical and is related to their phases in their ovulation. 

I hear what you're saying but what I personally witnessed in my life tells me it's a lot more complex than that. Even blokes have widely varying sexual drives in between them, it's the same with women. Hormones play a massive part for sure, but it's more complex than that.