Kalyug: Mami having affair with nephew

puzzled

19 hours ago, singhnihk said:

Well, it’s not the women who normalise cheating or sleeping with many partners whether it’s in the movies or anywhere else. It’s the men. The poster above took full responsibility when he said, ‘we men’ very arrogantly. Do men have  no shame for normalising such odious behaviour  in societies they live. I was brought-up with decent Victorian values. I don’t come from a household where we were allowed to indulge in such matters, vocally or otherwise, although full freedom was given to us to educate ourselves and travel as much as we wanted before settling down. I can’t understand why people would interpret this kind of behaviour as very western or modern, when it’s neither! Morality has been in decline for a long time now!

Decent Victorian values........ those repressed values that had goray colonising the world and secretly making sex slaves from many of the vulnerable 'subjects' whilst acting like gents infront of their womenfolk. That front of reserve that covered up all manner of depravities and cruelty. Look at how rampant prostitution was in Victorian England too. 

The fact is that most Panjabi apnay don't really want to encourage promiscuity in the community. Sure we have some male wh0re types like everyone else, but our society in general is pretty conservative about these things.   It's goray who've promoted the 'liberal' ideas that lead to the normalisation of promiscuity and infidelity.  

On 9/30/2020 at 11:23 AM, harkirat23 said:

I think women will only cheat if the husband is a two-timer so to teach him a lesson. She will cheat only, if the husband’s an alcoholic and doesn’t give any shopping money for groceries or bills.  Also if he is a criminal locked up in a prison and she has had enough with waiting for him. In any case, if the wife cheats it’s only because she has no choice, whereas men do it all the time to prove their manliness to impress other men of their latest conquest.  Some men find it very hard to be loyal to one woman. They feel trapped and bored  in a marriage and they cheat. Man is said to be a typical polygamous creature by nature whereas women are not, simply because they look after their offsprings because of their utter helplessness at birth. They need to be around them whereas man doesn’t. Women are the home-makers while man is a hunter and gatherer. He doesn’t only hunt or gather wealth for food but also things for his personal pleasures for his spare time.

You seem to put women on a pedastal or believe the myth that women can only be caring and family oriented (as your homemaker comment shows).

So consider this ur friendly charitropakhyan teaching of the day:

If males are evolutionary handicapped by polygampus nature, females are trapped by their hypergamy nature. Because due to pregnancy and childbirth, females are mostly helpless at these times, they need to have a mate that has the resources, status and strength to protect them during these times. So they may be always looking for the next man who is more powerful, can keep them in more comfort, and in greater style. 

Also women may also get bored of being at home, and want the thrill of having a new conquest. Some women are taught that attention and beauty is what makes them the best. You think they will put the aside for the thankless job of raising children? No, they will keep doing things to attract attention and flaunt their beauty.

Also, statiatics show that more women initiate divorce in marriages where there was no abuse and no problems. The men are shocked when they are abandoned and the women takes their wealth and children and sets up with another man. 

So marriage and monogamy is great. And the rules and shame against adultery and divorce were also good. It kept both men and women of a loose nature from destroying the lives of their children and their lineages.

21 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

You seem to put women on a pedastal or believe the myth that women can only be caring and family oriented (as your homemaker comment shows).

So consider this ur friendly charitropakhyan teaching of the day:

If males are evolutionary handicapped by polygampus nature, females are trapped by their hypergamy nature. Because due to pregnancy and childbirth, females are mostly helpless at these times, they need to have a mate that has the resources, status and strength to protect them during these times. So they may be always looking for the next man who is more powerful, can keep them in more comfort, and in greater style. 

Also women may also get bored of being at home, and want the thrill of having a new conquest. Some women are taught that attention and beauty is what makes them the best. You think they will put the aside for the thankless job of raising children? No, they will keep doing things to attract attention and flaunt their beauty.

Also, statiatics show that more women initiate divorce in marriages where there was no abuse and no problems. The men are shocked when they are abandoned and the women takes their wealth and children and sets up with another man. 

So marriage and monogamy is great. And the rules and shame against adultery and divorce were also good. It kept both men and women of a loose nature from destroying the lives of their children and their lineages.

I will never put women on pedestal ‘cos I know what they are all about. They are a cunning and conniving lot. When they see me in the langar hall they deliberately give me less food to make me feel insecure. I mean, why single me out? I have never  done anything wrong to them! I am kind, helpful and very good looking! Why be so mean to me? They fail to realise that I might easily be married to one of their daughters! I know it’s a crazy thing to say.  I know what can get up to.  I will never go near a pregnant s*d in case she blames it on me!  Having said this, men can also be silly s*ds! They use women because they are easily manipulated, this is how they get exploited and then everyone feels sorry for them. I think they just don’t know how to look after themselves!

On 10/1/2020 at 1:43 PM, singhnihk said:

What do you mean by ‘we men’?Though it’s totally true that you lot are responsible for everything evil we see around us, but to take an arrogant stance such as this is mind boggling! Do you even know how many families suffer due to you men behaving this way? What about the children? What have they done to deserve a broken family? You men really need to wake up and smell the coffee. You still behave like kids!

Then stop normalising it by depicting it in movies, dramas or  media in general. This is not meant to be a normal behaviour according to sikhism!  Some people are not capable of analysing it properly, they think it’s modern to be cheating or sleeping with multiple partners, especially when they watch it in the movies or elsewhere.

We are not responsible for all the evil that you see around you! Women are also responsible for much of this evil. Why do they allow themselves  to be exploited by men and carry out their weird fantasies? Women are also to blame. Men make movies women act out their immoral wayward and far fetched fantasies for only few dollars! On the whole men and women are both the perpetrators or executors of all evil we see around us. They are both culprits, though men more, because the world we live in has always been male dominated!